Stranded

Rescue?

Bob woke up. It had been exactly one month since MCR first became stranded. He got out of bed (okay, so being stranded on a an island, there aren't really any beds. Bob just sleeps on a pile of sand, but bare with me here....) and looked around. Everybody was still asleep. He walked out to the fire, lit it, and went to the water to catch some fish. (by now, everybody except Frank knew how to catch fish.) When he had caught three, he thought he heard something in the water. He looked up and gasped, dropping his fourth fish. He immediately ran out to his sleeping bandmates and the girls.

"Ship! There's a ship on the water! Get up! We're saved....WE'RE SAVED!" At the blink of an eye, everybody was awake.

"You saw a what?"

"We're what?"

"What the hell are you blabbering about so early, Bob?" Bob took a minute to take a breath and calm himself. Then, when he was calm and collected, he started again.

"WE'RE SAVED! WE'RE GETTING OFF OF THIS DAMN ISLAND ONCE AND FOR ALL! NO MORE F**KING FISH OR BERRIES, WE'RE SAVED!!!" Bob roared. Now he had EVERYONE'S attention.

"We're....we're SAVED? By what?" Carol asked, already up and out of her "bed."

"There's a ship pretty close to the island...if we hurry, we could maybe get their attention." Bob said, running to the edge of the island. Everyone followed him. and started screaming like you would at an MCR concert, only louder (IF you can imagine.) They were starting to lose hope when Bob got an idea.

"We'll build a fire to get attention." He said, starting to get wood. They piled wood on and lit a big roaring fire. And...it worked! The ship got closer to them, then stopped near the edge. A bunch of friendly people came out, greeted them, and slowing, MCR members, Britney, and Carol all boarded the ship...then....

Bob looked up. He was surrounded by sleeping MCR members. The fire still had some smoke from it, and Britney and Carol were nearby, also sleeping. The rescue had been a dream.

"Damn!" Bob exclaimed, getting up to build a fire and catch fish, without a rescue boat.