Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

For the First Time

Draco stared at the little red box in his hand. He had finally decided to give the necklace to Aura. They’d been through so much, he thought. She deserved something as beautiful as she was. She deserved happiness and he’d be damned if he wasn’t the one to give it to her. She had changed him, and for the better most likely. Of course, he’d always be the cold callous Malfoy on the outside, but on the inside he would always belong to Aura. He glanced at the clock on the wall beside his bed; it was after midnight, and Aura was bound to be sleeping. He put the little box on his night stand and dressed himself in his pajamas which actually consisted of his boxers and nothing else. He grabbed the box and quietly made his way to Aura’s room.

When he opened her door he saw her lying in bed, however the light reflected off her open eyes. She wasn’t asleep. He shut the door behind him and made his way through the dark to crawl into bed with her.

“Sorry love, I didn’t wake you did I?” He whispered into her ear.

His voice sent a shiver down her spine, “No. I’ve been awake ever since I laid down.”

“My poor baby,” he whispered and kissed her cheek while pulling her into his arms.

She buried her face in his neck and sighed.

“What’s wrong, baby,” he asked her.

“I’ve just been thinking.”

“About?”

“You’ve been so distant lately and I don’t know what I did. I thought maybe you don’t love me anymore and I don’t want you in a marriage that you won’t be happy in and…”

Draco’s lips covered hers in a gentle kiss, and when he pulled away, he smiled, “Baby… I got scared. I didn’t realize just how much I loved you and when I realized it… well it freaked me out a little.”

Aura smiled, “You mean it?”

“Of course I do,” Draco reached over and turned on the small bedside lamp, “I have something for you.”

Aura sat up and the covers fell from her shoulders, giving Draco a generous view of the cleavage that was bared in her black tank top. His mouth was suddenly dry, but he forced himself to look away and up into her eyes. He placed the small box into her hand, and she raised her eyebrows at him questioningly.

“Just open it,” he said with a smile.

She opened the lid to the box and let out a small squeal, “Oh my gosh, Draco! It’s beautiful!”

“Put it on. Whenever I think about how much I love you it will glow red.”

As he said these words, the diamonds in the pendant blazed a fiery red color. Aura’s eyes sparkled as she turned around to let Draco clasp the chain around her neck. When she turned back around Draco’s face was mere inches from hers.

“I love you, Aura…” he whispered and the necklace flared again.

Aura looped her arms around his neck and pulled him on top of her. He kissed her lips and her neck while murmuring how much he loved her. Before she knew what was happening her tank top was being pulled over her head and discarded onto the floor leaving her in her black bra and panties. She smiled as she saw Draco’s eyes light up with lust. He kissed down her chest and his hands slid around to the clasp of her bra. He hesitated.

“Come on Draco,” Aura whispered her voice slightly husky, “I know you want this.”

Draco kissed his way back to her lips, “But are you ready? You’ve always said no before.”

Aura felt his erection pressing against her and pushed her hips into him, “Just do it Draco.”

“No,” He replied and her face fell, “I won’t just do it. We’re gonna do it right. You’ll never forget this night, baby.”

She smiled and he took that as his cue to unclasp her bra. Before she knew what was happening, she was laying completely naked beneath him. Her hand slid to his boxers and she tugged gently to let him know she wanted them off, but he shook his head.

“I told you we were gonna do this right. If those come off… I’ll be inside you as soon as they come off.”

She nodded in understanding. He kissed each of her breasts before sucking one of her pearled nipples into his mouth. She gasped and automatically thrust her hips into his. He let his hands slid down her body and held her hips still, “Easy baby,” he whispered and continued to let his mouth on her breasts drive her wild. He kissed down her stomach, stopping to leave little bite marks as he went. She tried to hold back moans. He placed a hand on each of her thighs and spread her legs. His eyes clouded with lust as he looked at her.

“Draco, please,” she whispered.

He lowered his head between her legs and let his tongue gently lick her. She let out a gasp and he had to force her hips back onto the bed.

“Has anyone ever done this before?” he asked and she shook her head no.

A wicked smile crossed Draco’s face, “Then let me be the first to show you what you’ve been missing.”

He lowered his mouth back between her legs and released a full on assault on her. She gave up trying to stay quiet as she moaned out her name when he brought her to orgasm. He slowly made his way back up her body and kissed her lips.

“How was that?” he asked with a smile.

“Wow,” she whispered.

“Are you ready?” he asked and her hand dipped into his boxers and wrapped around his erection in response.

His boxers soon joined her clothes on the floor. He removed her hand from him and she wrapped her arms around his waist, “I’m ready, Draco.”

So was he. He pushed all the way into her with one thrust and she called out his name.

“Are you alright?” he asked, making every effort to hold still so that she could adjust to his size.

She nodded and dug her nails into his back. With that as his cue he pulled out and began to make love to her with a steady rhythm. She met each of his thrusts with her hips. When he felt himself start to come he tried to pull out of her but she pulled him back as hard as she could and he released inside of her. He rolled over, still inside her, and she laid her head on his chest and sighed.

“What baby?” he asked, “I didn’t hurt you did I?”

“No,” she laughed, “I had forgotten what it was like to be with you. How have I been telling you no?”

“Well, you’ve been rejecting me since that first time all those years ago.”

“Never again baby. Never again.”

She rolled off of him and curled into his side. He wrapped his arms around her and dozed off into sleep. The heart that hung around her neck had never stopped glowing. It faded to a soft almost pink glow as Draco dreamed about Aura in his sleep. He may have been with Aura like this before, but this felt like the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally out of school and I just got back from a cruise to the Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. It was so absolutely beautiful!!!!
Hopefully I can start writing more now.
Comments=Love