Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter IV

The trip to California was beyond unbearable. We had to touch down somewhere along the way, I think it was near Oklahoma, I couldn’t remember exactly. All I knew is that Jeremy jerked me by the hair in order to wake me up, where I sleepily followed him off the plane only to fall back asleep when I sat back down. Then on our last plane trip, we hit turbulence right before landing. And even if I was immortal, I was scared like fuck, worried that I was going to die. Jeremy enjoyed my fear, earning worried looks from other passengers as he laughed the entire time. I could have kissed the tarmac if I had walked on it.

From there it was a taxi ride, straight through Los Angeles. The entire ride I was captivated by it, I had always enjoyed busy places, and lights. This place had it all I think. We came up to a large hotel and Jeremy paid the fare before getting out. I looked back at the hotel before following him and getting our luggage out of the trunk.
“We’re staying here?”
“Yeah, what did you expect?” he wasted no time going to the entrance and heading in. I looked at it one last time before walking up behind him. He stood at the counter checking in and getting the keys. After wards it was to the elevators where he handed me the plastic card with the hotel’s logo.
“I hope you brought something other than band shirts.” he stated pressing the floor number.
“Why?” I asked curiously.
“Because we’re going out tonight. There’s a party that’s being thrown at one of Ryan Cole’s mansions. We got invited,” he smirked leaning up against the metal wall.
“Is Frankie going to be there?”
“He should unless he’s got better plans. So tell me, did you bring anything casual?”
“I think so. I didn’t really look at what I was grabbing.” the doors opened and I followed him out.

The mansion was huge, and that was putting it lightly. I stared in awe as we approached it.
“You should see the other two, they’re just as nice, only a little bit smaller.” Jeremy stated running a hand through his hair.
“How long has this clan been around?” I finally looked ahead of me as we came up to the steps that were filled with people going inside.
“Centuries, I don’t know a whole lot exactly. But I do need to mention one thing, but let’s wait till we get inside. You stay out of trouble and I’ll ask around.” I nodded, not asking why I wasn’t able to look for him. It seemed that he knew more than I did, so I wouldn’t pass judgment on his part. Inside it was highly decorated, but dark. There were lights that were bouncing off the walls, and if I hadn’t of seen the outside I would have mistaken it for a club, or even a rave possibly.
“Hey, come here.” a hand grabbed my elbow pulling me through the mess of vampires. That was another thing that amazed me, I had never seen so many of them in my life. They swarmed the floors, the stairs, they were everywhere. I noticed it was Jeremy, pulling me into a much emptier part of the room.
“Look, he’s here okay? Now, I don’t know where. But there’s something I need to tell you, and I know I touched the subject earlier, but I didn’t say enough. If you see him, Gerard he’s not going to be the same. That image tucked up inside that head of yours, of him, erase it. Because if you’re expecting everything to be the same, you’ll only get let down. He’s untamed, even if he still has an emotional attachment to you, it’s buried. He’ll use anything against you if he feels that he needs to, he won’t care how much it will hurt you. Remember that, ok? Whatever you do though, do not piss him off. Because he has enough blood in him that he could kill you instantly. So if you find him, get him somewhere secluded, and play into his hands. I know how we can get him out of here. Now go,” he pushed me away. I stumbled shortly, taking all the things he had just said in.

I felt out of place, sliding in between bodies. My eyes trying to look at every single face. All I would need was a glance, a small piece of him sticking out and I would know instantly. But it was so crowded, I found it hard to even remember which way I was even going in.
“You look lost,” a higher pitched voice commented. I turned around and looked up to see a gorgeous, tall man. His hair was styled in a rock meets emo type look, black. His bright blue eyes outlined in black as well, with sparkling eye shadow. He wore a black dress shirt, the top few undone, and countless necklaces. Purple leather pants and black high heeled boots.
“I’m Ryan Cole, and you are?” I looked back up at his face, a smirk set on his pink lips.
“Gerard Way, and I am lost.” he nodded, a smile forming.
“I thought so, I’ve never seen you here before. So, how can I be of help?” he took another step closer to me.
“I’m looking for someone, he came here a few years ago. His name is Frank,” the smile fell.
“You mean Iero? That teasing ball of energy? Huh, you must be the one he mentioned from... Jersey is it?” I nodded.
“Well, I’ll have some people look for him and tell him that you’re looking for him. It’ll help if you don’t leave the floor when we find him.” he explained crossing his arms over his chest.
“Thank you.” the smile reappeared on his pale face.
“It’s not a problem, trust me. Now, enjoy yourself, I know he is.” he smirked and strutted away. When he was gone I shook my head and blinked a few times, that guy was gayer than Freddie Mercury and Boy George put together. Standing there for a while, I realized there was a bar off the side of the dance floor and made my way. I leaned against the counter ordering a beer and pulled my phone from my pocket. I had three missed calls, all from Mikey. Hoping it wasn’t too late I called, listening to it ring a few times before the other end clicked.
“I swear to God you better do something about that fucking boss of yours before I kill her!” he yelled. I winced pulling the phone from my ear for a moment.
“That’s why you kept calling?”
“Well, I wanted to make sure your plane landed. So that’s why I called the first time. Then I called again to tell you that your boss is now stalking me because she wants to know where at in California you are. Then I called the third time because I thought you somehow died because you never called me back.” he explained.
“Oh, sorry. My phone has been turned off, I didn’t turn it on until we came to the mansion.” I explained taking a swig from my beer.
“Well, any luck finding him?” he sighed.
“He’s here, just don’t know where yet. It’s kind of surreal if you ask me, seven years wasted and then suddenly I’m this close.” I stated staring down at the bottle.
“Just bring him back Gerard, that’s all I ask. And don’t get your ass in trouble too, and if Frank is as crazy as that jerk you’re trusting says, I vote that we give him your boss. Then record it and start our own game show. Vampires vs. Humans, they sell us bitchy people, and we get paid for entertainment.” he explained. The seriousness in his voice kind of freaked me out.
“Gerard? Oh God, I was just kidding! Well about that latter part, the first part about getting rid of that boss of yours was genius however.” he mused. I laughed actually taking it into consideration. Suddenly arms snaked around my neck and I felt warm breath hit the side of my face.
“I heard you’ve been looking for me sugar, now what took you so long?” a voice giggled in my ear. My head shot up, eyes glued to the smirking pale face staring back at me in the mirror.
“Gerard? Are you okay? If you’re talking to someone I’ll go.” Mikey stated, Frank took the phone from my hand before placing it against his ear.
“I’m sorry Mikey, but Gerard can’t talk right now. I’ll have him call you back later,” and he shut my phone before placing it back in my hand. I still couldn’t move, I couldn’t believe it was him. He looked so different, his hair was shaggy and it curled just slightly. His eyes were different too, it was hard to make out, but they almost looked purple.
“Well Gee?” he whispered into my ear, before grinning like a crazy man. He bit his bottom lip before removing his arms from around my neck and sauntered away from me, only to look over his shoulder in a manner that told me to follow, and I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's super short, and I apologize. I decided to change the story a bit, that way it's more so focused on Gerard, Frankie, and Mikey. You don't have a problem with that do you? I hope not.
Well, this was just a filler, but look at it this way... Frankie's back! There will be a lot more from him in the next chapter. I promise.

Comments? I'm about to update "When I Go, Bring Me Back Again" so be looking for that.