Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter V

He lead me down a hall, which turned into more halls, and then finally he stopped outside a door. He leaned up against it grabbing my shirt and pulled me against him.
“Mm you look different. You look like shit.” he smirked, his eyes shined purple, a dark purple.
“You look different too.” his eyes squinted, his other hand moved faster than I could react and he dug his nails into my face as he grabbed my cheek. It stung, but I felt I deserved it after all.
“You say it like a bad thing.” he growled, his eyes changing to an even darker, almost black shade.
“No.” they lightened up and he let go causing me to wince. So I was going to guess that the mood swings were part of this whole untamed thing. He sighed running his hands through my hair, his fingertips rubbing against my scalp. It was comforting feeling him touching me. I could have fallen asleep knowing he was this close. He giggled pulling away and dug his nails into my neck, dragging them causing me to gasp. Blood trickled down slowly and he sighed rubbing my throat with his thumb.
“Don’t go to sleep on me now sugar.” he grinned widely, his pearly white teeth glinting under the dimmed lights. His hand that had been attached to my shirt let go to open the door and pull me inside. He didn’t both turning on the lights, not that it mattered. I could see him perfectly in the dark. With his foot he pushed the door shut and pressed against my chest, his other hand still hooked onto my neck, forcing me back until I hit what I presumed to be the bed. He was on my lap before I could sit up, digging deeper into my neck. I could feel my blood trailing into my shirt as he leaned down so that his nose was barely touching mine.
“I felt it Gerard,” he whispered ghosting his lips over mine. My eyes slipped shut, the pain in my neck gone.
“What... what did you feel?”
“What you felt.” he breathed, his free hand ran down my chest roughly before slipping up under my shirt and he scratched across my stomach and up my side. My body reacted to his touch, my back arching into his body in surprise.
“What do you mean?” my mind was getting too hazy to think. He was with me, close, and despite some things he was still my Frankie.
“The pain,” his eyes met mine and I could see the it in them. All of it was trapped still, trying to get out but he held it there like a prisoner. I just didn’t understand why.
“The thirst,” the connection was gone as he pressed his nose against the nape of my neck and trailed along my collarbone.
“It feels so good Gerard. So carefree... so open, there’s nothing to stop you. It’s all just there for your taking. Ryan says I take too much but it just tastes so good,” if it wasn’t for the fact that I knew he wasn’t trying to get into my pants, I would have found his tone extremely seductive. He went to say something else but stopped, sitting up abruptly and scanned the room. He was off of me within seconds and on the floor in the next. I looked at the end of the bed and saw Jeremy fighting him, holding onto something that scared the shit out of me.
“Yeah, I don’t need any fucking help at all.” he growled before dropping the object and reached into his pocket pulling out a knife and opened it, all while still fighting Frank to the ground. Then he took it and plunged it into his neck.
“What the hell are you doing?” I fell from the bed knocking Jeremy off of him. In that small moment I had forgotten that Frank wasn’t human so he wouldn’t die, but it wasn’t the point.
“I’m bleeding him out a bit, he’s still too strong you dumb ass fucker.” he growled pushing me back and then sat down on Frank’s chest who was scratching trying to remove the knife.
“Here let me help you with that Princess,” he spat yanking it out before stabbing him again, covering his mouth as he screamed.
“Stop it, you’ve done enough.” I yelled punching him. He gave an agitated sigh and glared at me.
“Do you fucking want to get him to your place or not? Because if you do then we need him weaker then he is now which means he needs to lose a lot of fucking blood. That way that fucking tranquilizer will keep him out long enough for us to run him there.” I eyed the needle on the floor and grimaced. I looked back at Frank who was now just laying there covered in blood, staring at me with pleading eyes.
“You know a tranquilizer won’t be worth shit. We’ll be lucky to get ten minutes out of it.”
“Ah yes, but one that could kill twenty horses will give us a couple of hours.” he climbed off of Franks slow moving body and removed the knife. I crawled over to him, covering his healing wounds and laid down next to him. He gave a weak laugh shaking his head.
“What?”
“You did this.... you fucking did this to me.” his eyes dark.
“No, Frank. I didn’t do this to you. Someone else did, I promise.” I tried to say, but he shook his head.
“You’re the reason I almost died Gerard. Because you’re fucking stupid and worthless. You’re just a mistake, and that’s all you’ll ever be.” his lips tightened into a smirk before something cold erupted from his chest, it was dry and dark. I stared at him with horror and grief as the image sank in. No matter what Jeremy had told me before this moment, none of that had sunk in far enough for me to realize the difference. But in that moment as he laid on the floor, his body convulsing as he cackled into the dark room, it erased everything that had once been my Frankie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but obviously needed.

So.... tell me what you think? I'm losing inspiration for this story, whenever I go to update I always find myself going to When I Go Bring Me Back Again. It's aggravating really.

But I hope to have more updates soon!

I love you all. xD