Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXII

I fell asleep in Poof’s arms that night and woke up to him gone. I grab a random pair of jeans off the floor and walk out the room. The house is filled with these fantastic smells. I hear noise coming from the kitchen. I walk over and am surprised to see Poof cooking a big breakfast. "You can cook?" He jerks his head up in my direction and flashes me a smile.

"What kind of gay man would I be if I couldn't cook?" I shrug.

“An American one." He doesn't understand the joke. I take a seat by the window and he brings over a plate with an omelet and bacon on it. "Nice bed head." My hands shoot up to my messy hair, I give it a quick shake and leave it alone.

"The proper term is sex hair." He has an adorable laugh. I hear Andy walk into the room.

"Morning Zalex. Who are you?" she asked seeing Poof. I forgot Andy doesn't know about him.

“Andy this is William my..." What is he to me?

"Boyfriend, I'm his boyfriend." Andy's eyes get big.

"Where's Francis?"

"Andy sit down, I have a story to tell." She sits, it takes about ten minutes to explain everything that happened yesterday, she's quiet at the end.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

"I didn't think I was being that bad a person."

"No I'm really going to be sick."

"Why?" She jumps up and runs to the bathroom it finally occurs to me, morning sickness. I turn my attention back to Poof.

"So you're my boyfriend. I don't remember you asking." He grins.

"Zalex I want to be with you for the rest of my life, but for now I'll settle for being your boyfriend."

"That's not asking that's stating something."

"Either way you're still mine."

"Gosh I can't play hard to get?" He leans over and kisses me lightly. We eat our breakfast.

"So you need clothes?" He nods. Andy comes back in looking green around the edges. "Want some breakfast?" She groans. "Sorry,forgot." She sits down and buries her face into her arms.
"Make some tea, it might help." She nods and starts to boil water. Poof takes my hand.

"Come with me." He leads me back to the room, once inside I lose my self control.

"So let's take this off." I say as I remove his shirt. “And these." I reach to unbutton his pants but his strong hands stop me.

"I'm not wearing boxers." He states

"Good." He blushes and pushes me up against a wall. I'm used to being the guy in the relationship so I tense up when he holds me back.

"Just relax."

"Easy for you to say, you're not being man-handled." He puts both his hands on the wall near my head and spreads his legs. I unzip his pants and wiggle them down, I don't look down.

"Are you nervous?" I nod.

"I've never been with a guy." I state. He doesn't look surprised.

"Well, you're with a man now." That's when I look down, I quickly look back up. My ears are on fire. Poof smiles at my reaction. I would smile too if I were that big.

"Now it's your turn." He pulls my jeans down completely and puts his hand down my boxers. With his left pinkie her pulls the waistband away from my hips an inch and peers down. I'm really nervous now, what if I'm too small for him? Were his other boyfriends better? Does he like hair? Why am I so damn nervous?!

"I feel like a girl."

"That's how a gay man usually feels." For some odd reason my eyes flip to the door. I see Andy standing there wide eyed from the doorway.

"Andy!" She comes back to Earth. "Oh my gosh!" Poof twirls around to face her, she looks down and her face turns red.

"Get out!" He demands. She snaps her head up. "S-sorry!" I walk to the door and lock it. I shrink down to my knees.

"You alright?" I look up at him and laugh

"You look like a fool with your pants on the ground." We laugh and he walks over and sits next to me. He pulls me into his lap, and I wrap my arms around his neck. Kissing him makes my heart race.

"I guess our life is going to be an adventure."

"As long as I have you I don't care.