Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXIII

Three months have passed. Francis is still in a coma, Andy is forming a baby bump, and Poof and I are about to start our senior year at Bellview. When Poof told his parents that he was dating me his father disowned him but his mother supported us. My parents really did get back together much to my shock and disgust. Andy finally stopped trying to kill herself, and was now proud she was going to be a mom, even if it is a rape baby. The day Poof and I started dating was the last time I cut myself.

Now I'm standing around in this random park waiting for Poof so show up. I glance at the cell phone Poof bought me as a birthday present. It shows midnight. Where the hell is he?

"Zalex?" I turn in the direction of the voice.

"Poof?" He comes closer and the light from the streetlight confirms that it is my handsome boyfriend.

"What took you so long?" He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up high, he is really strong.

"Glad you could make it sexy."

"Care to put me back on my feet?

"No, I like you up here." I put my foot in his crotch.

"Still like me up here?"

"I'm loving it." I try to kick my way out. but he lands on top of me and holds me pinned to the ground.
"Are you ready for your present?"

"If it’s in your pocket I can feel it." He smiles.

"That's for later." I hope he can't tell I blushed. He stands up and opens his arms.

"Your real present is here.

"What? "Where?"

"Here." I stand up and look in all the directions.

"I don't see anything but a soccer field." That's when it hits me. "No way"

"All for you my love." He always talks to me like I'm a girl.

"You bought me a soccer field!"

"I'd buy you the world if I could." I hug him.

"I already have the world in my arms right now."

"So you really like it?" I look into his pale eyes.

"I love it."

"Happy sixteenth birthday." I can't believe I've lived long enough to be sixteen.

"I can't wait to see my seventeenth birthday present." I still couldn't believe I had an entire soccer field to myself, up until now I never paid attention to Poof's wealth. Mostly because I didn't care.

"Now its time for your other present."

"I wonder what it could be" I put my hands in his pockets.

"Come with me then." He leads me to the car his parents bought him when he finally got his American driver's license. He got into the back seat and lied down. I climbed on top of him. I turned into such a fucking girl.

"Want your second present?"

"You know I do." He unbuttons his pants, and tosses them onto the front seat. I have to stifle a laugh,

"Are you kidding?"

"I kid you not, unwrap your present." He had put wrapping paper around his 'package' and put a big bow on top.

"That must have been uncomfortable to walk around in."

"Indeed it was." I lean down to kiss him, at the same time ripping off the wrapping paper.