Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXIV

That night was the first night Poof and I slept together, it's a way different experience then sleeping with a girl. I woke up in his arms, mostly because he had to hold on to me in order to stay off the ground. I listened to his peaceful breathing, slow and deep. I decide after a short time that I need to wake him up so we could get dressed.

"Poof?" Nothing.

"Poof wake up." He grunts a little.

"I'm breaking up with you." His eyes snap open.

“Why?!"

"I was just trying to wake you up, calm down." He still looks unsure.

"Will I love you, the only way I would ever leave you was if I died."

"Well then let's hope you live forever." I fought the urge to say "aww".

"We need to get dressed." He nods and reaches in the front to grab our clothes.

"Why is my shirt all tight?" I look at him.

"Because that's my shirt."

"And I believe those are my boxers." They are.

"But they fit perfectly." Yes that's I grew, we ended up each other’s clothes. His shirt and pants were a little big for me but I didn't mind. When Poof dropped me off at Andy's our kiss goodbye took five minutes. The first thing that happened when I walked into the house was Andy staring right at me, like she was waiting for me all night.

"All night long Zalex?"

"I'm sorry things came up." Literally.

"Fine just call me next time."

"I will." I'm halfway to my door when says the one thing I hoped she wouldn't.

"Aren't those Poof's clothes?" Damn, so close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know.
I think this story needs more humor.