Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXIX

"Andy care to introduce us?" Her face goes red before introducing us.

"Jake this is Zalex and his boyfriend William."

"Hi I'm Jacob Storm." He's a tall guy, he has on a tight shirt and you could see his ripped muscles and the outline of his six pack. His hair was swept to the side, his eyes were a light brown, better to say golden. He is a very handsome guy, but my William will always be better looking.

"Jacob Storm?" I knew him. "As in Stormy Jake?" Andy blushes once again.

"Yes I'm Stormy Jake." Andy had found a guy online that shared all the things she loved, she wouldn't shut up about him sometimes, now I can see why. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow to Andy, she looks up at the ceiling to appear innocent, I never knew Andy liked white guys.

"Does he know Andy?" She gives me a cold look.

"I was just about to tell him." Jake looks confused, his head is going back and forth from my face to Andy's.

"Tell me what?" She takes his hand firmly.

"Jakey, I'm pregnant." He doesn't show any emotion.

"How far along ?”

"About four months." Still no emotion.

"You said you were a virgin."

"I was raped." His face falls.

"Oh my God! Andy I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sound hateful or anything, do you know the gender?"

"I want that to be a secret when the baby finally comes."

"I know we've been dating for about ten minutes but I can't keep this inside anymore. Andy I've been in love with you since August twenty-eighth of '08. I want to be with you forever." he gets down on one knee, Andy gasps. "Andrea will you marry me?" Poof and I are both holding hands during this touching moment, this is just like a movie. Andy runs to the stairs and we can hear her door slam shut. All three guys are standing with our jaws open, about three minutes later we hear her open her door again, she walks back in embarrassed.

"It’s not just morning sickness, its morning, afternoon, and night," Jake is waiting, we all are.

"Jakey I have one word to say." She takes a pause, way to work up the suspense, "Yes." Jake's smile is so huge it hurts my face.

"Can we say I'm the father?"

"Well you're going to be my husband so you might as well be the father." Jake must be strong because he picked Andy about two feet off the ground, even I can't do that. Andy got heavy.

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too Jakey."

"Aww how cute." They must have totally forgot Poof and I were standing there the whole time because when I talked their heads jerked to where we were standing.

"So this makes you my brother-in-law."

"He's your brother?"

“He might as well be."

"Should I worry about your parents?"

"No my parents will love you, but they don't know I'm pregnant yet."

"Do they like surprises?" he asked

“No."

"Well we'll give them one anyway." The doorbell rings, I forgot I ordered pizza. I turn to Poof to go get my wallet but he's already leaving to get it, that boy really loves pizza.

"I got it this time." This time the delivery boy was actually pretty nice.

"Here you are sir." Poof walks up and places my wallet in my hand, I pay the guy and return it the house to gorge on pizza. Andy and Jake are making out on the couch.

"Hey that's our job!"

“Sorry Mr. Grumpy."

"You better be sorry. Come get your pizza before it gets cold." The rest of the night was fun, Jake is a pretty cool guy and I'm glad Andy is marrying him. Poof could not keep his hands off of me, I had to take his hand out of my pants three times. Jake and Andy went to bed around one a.m. which left me and Poof alone.

"Where were you with Andy?" He smiles.

"Out shopping."

"For what?"

"Something."

"What is this something?"

"A ring." My heart leaps into my throat.

"A r-ring."

"Yes." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small gold ring. I stare at it with my jaw wide open. He keeps smiling, he gently takes my left hand and places the ring perfectly on that special finger.

"Zalex Scene will you be my husband?"