Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXX

"If this is a joke I'm going to kill you." I said staring at Poof.

"It’s not a joke."

"Then what is this?"

"It’s a marriage proposal." Why can't I feel my heartbeat?

"Do you want me to accept?"

"I would prefer if you did." I can't answer him.

"Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then why are you hesitating?"

"Gay marriage is illegal.”

"We'll find a way." What if I don't want to find a way?

"I need time."

"Why?"

"It’s only been four months, I do love you but it’s too soon." He looks hurt.

"I thought you loved me."

"I do! But we don't live in a fairytale, this is a major life decision I have to make and I need time." His cell phone rings.

"'’Ello?" I can see his jaw clench and unclench, "alright." I look into his eyes, "My mum wants me to sleep at home tonight."

"Want the ring back?" Please say no.

"Yes." I take it off with a heavy heart.

"We'll talk tomorrow?" He walks to the door.

"Maybe." he slams the door behind him. I feel numb, I didn't even feel myself stand up and walk to bed. I didn't dream, it was about seven thirty when I woke up, I refused to move. A light knock on my door tells me Andy and Jake are up.

"Zalex?" I won't answer, Andy walks inside, "Zalex? Did Poof propose?"

"Yes." She sits down on the edge of the bed.

“What did you say?" "I said I needed time, it’s only been three months."

"I understand what you're going through. I tried to tell him but he had a good feeling you would say yes."

"Well he was wrong." Silence.

"He loves you a lot."

"I love him too." I swing my feet out of the bed.

"You ok?"

"I don't want to lose him."

"You won't." Tell that to my heart, I feel dirty so I take off my shirt and pants. I hear Andy giggle.

"What?"

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Liar."

"It’s just that I never knew you had a happy trail." I look down, wow I really do have a happy trail.

"Well I am a man now."

"You sure about that? You've gotten really girly since you started dating Poof." She's right I have.

"Get out, I'm going to take a shower and only Poof gets to see where the trail leads." She rolls her eyes.

"Jake is bigger." I draw out my shower as long as possible, I think about Poof, Francis, my baby, Andy's baby, Andy's fiancé, and school. I have two more weeks of freedom before I have to go back to that hell hole called Bellview. I've grown a lot within four months, my hair is longer I'm about two inches taller, my muscles got bigger. I got bigger. I noticed I had a thin black mustache growing, and my six pack is more rippled. I'm a really hot guy. I end my check out session and walk out the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Andy!"

"Yeah?"

"Is Jake here?"

"No he's at his apartment, but he'll be here later why?" I walk down the hallway and open my towel.

"Is he really bigger?" Her jaw drops open.

"Zalex! Go put boxers on!" She throws a pillow at me.

"Answer the question."

"Get dressed!" I give in and walk back the way I came, she calls out

"No he isn't." Success! About two hours later Jake comes by, he's a really sweet guy and perfect brother material.

"Hi Zalex."

"Hey Jake."

"Hi sweetie."

"I hate that."

"Then what should I call you?"

"Call me sexy." Wow Andy.

"Then sexy it is."

"Ahem. Little brother in the room."

"Oh please you've seen, done, and heard way worse." Very true, "ready for our date sexy?" That got annoying quick.

"Of course."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"You don't need to know."

"Bring her back by eleven young man!"

"Yes sir."

"And I mean in the P.M!"

"Be quiet smartass!" Gosh Andy so hurtful, I watch TV for about an hour. I head to the kitchen and make a grilled cheese sandwich, my favorite food. My mouth waters as I watch the cheese melt, I can't stand it anymore and I pull it right out of the skillet. I burn my fingers and my tongue but it’s worth it. I finish it all in a minute, hey look Codename: Kids Next Door, priceless show. Right when I laugh the doorbell rings, it’s not Poof because he has a key. I'm highly curious now, I open the door and my body freezes on the spot. I feel my muscles flex but I can't move, I'm scared out of my mind. I can't fight or talk, I'm a sitting duck. Finally he speaks.

"Finally found you. Aren't you going to let me in son?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Roman numerals for 30 equals XXX xD how sweet is that!!
Sorry I've been awake all night playing Final Fantasy X-2 and I'm hyper off my ass right now.
I'm awake because the damn Fifa World Cup comes on at like 6:25 am.