Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XXXIV

That had to be the most terrifying and amazing dream I've ever had. For about twenty minutes after waking up I just sat there and thought about the little girl. That could be my daughter. And man did I look hot with that goatee, Poof looked great too. I can't stop thinking about how beautiful Francis looked.

The sun was shining bright so I must have slept through the afternoon and the night. I have all this bottled up energy and I have no idea what to do with it. My eyes land on Faith's soccer ball, a smile spreads across my lips. I jump out of bed and start looking for all my soccer gear. When I'm all dressed out except for the cleats, I pick up the soccer ball and head for the front door.

"Hey Zalex."

"Hey Jake."

"Where you headed?"

"To my soccer field so I can get rid of some of this energy."

"You play soccer?"

"Yep."

"Need some competition?"

"Are you much of a challenge?"

"You'll see." Somehow Jake wiggled his way into my soccer world. We had to buy him cleats and shin guards before making it to the field.

"This is nice."

"I know. Ready to get your ass handed to you soccer style."

"Bring it on." I quickly told him the winning terms, first to five goals wins. I have to say Jake is pretty fast and aggressive. He managed to score two goals on me but I'm the one who plays soccer so I'm ahead by one. Jake is bent over and breathing hard.

"Ready to give up?"

"Never." I kick the ball into the air and aim directly at his knee, he drops down and grabs it. In the moment I shot at the goal and barely made it into the high left corner. "One more goal and I win."

"We need referees because you cheat."

"Suck it up and be a man." I pass him the ball so he can feel like he has an advantage, he looks down at the ball then at me. I don't like his grin. He takes a step back and unleashes a powerful kick. I thought it was going to soar over my head so I jumped up to head it a different direction. Instead of the ball going overhead, it went straight into my crotch. The pain was immediate and it paralyzed me. I hit the ground with so much force that I heard my back crack in a few places. Jake is standing over me and puts his hands on his hips. I'm on my back biting back the pain and trying so hard not to cry.

"Suck that up and be a man."

I'm so going to kick his ass when I can stand up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this story desperately needed some comedy.