Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter IX

We ran out of that house like there was no tomorrow. "I totally forgot Andy has a house now." I back out the driveway and make a right at the stop sign. "I wonder how she's doing." The very mention of Andy's name gets both of us excited. Andy was a childhood friend of Faith's therefore she was like a sister to me. She's the exact age Faith would be if she was alive, she's the greatest friend a bisexual boy could ever have. Twenty minutes later we're at her house, her blue Mercedes is parked crooked. I ring the doorbell and as if she were right there waiting for us she swings open the door.

She has the biggest smile on her face, "Zalex! Francis!" She jumps on me and I grab her. I think it’s funny how a sixteen year old can pick up a twenty-five year old. "I've missed you guys! Come inside." She takes Francis' hand and leads us to her couch. "So tell me everything that's happened since thanksgiving."

Francis and I exchange looks. I sit back and let the last six months roll off my tongue, Andy sits there in stunned silence. She looks down at my taped over wrists and accepts the fact that I may never stop cutting. "Ok, Francis now it’s your turn." Francis tells her story and by that time Andy looks like she wants to hug us until all the evil in the world goes away. "Do you guys have a place to stay?" We nod no. "Well you do now! Welcome to my home! Well our home now." She's like the exact twin of Faith except they'd have to be fraternal twins.

"Can you go get our stuff?"

"Sure thing." I grab both our bags from the trunk and toss them in the nearest room to the door. Andy is in the kitchen cooking something that smells fan-fucking-tastic. Francis wraps her arms around my waist and kisses me. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Ok. See you in a little bit." We kiss again and Francis walks off towards the bathroom. I turn to look at Andy, her mouth is open and she looks beyond shocked. "What?" She has a big smile now,

"You guys finally got together!" I run my fingers through my messy hair. I only do this when I'm really nervous. Yeah it’s no big deal."

She puts her hands on her hips.

"No big deal? This a huge deal! You guys are so perfect for each other!" I can feel my ears get hot.

“Sure."

"The both of you are going to make adorable babies!" I freeze. Francis is standing in the hallway, I know she heard. She walks into view, Andy suddenly looks guilty. Francis takes my hand and smiles, "Yeah we will make adorable babies."
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy was inspired by my best friend, she sorta acts the same way too. I'm tempted to stop writing.