Take It With Me

Everything Goes To Hell (Part 1)

The next morning, -or afternoon, more accurately- Tom woke up, a wicked headache making his ears ring and his head pound. He was hot. Too hot. Cracking his eyes open, he saw that it was because Kitty, a naked, sleeping Kitty, was curled up on his chest.

Looking down, he brightened a little, seeing that she was not the only naked person in the bed.

"Oh..." he groaned, stretching out a bit. He laughed to himself, smirking.

The bonafied bachelor had struck again.

She started to stir, and the sheet that was tucked firmly around her chest slipped, exposing her breasts.

A little wave of lust moved through Tom.

She was gorgeous. As he watched her breathe, watched her smile in her sleep, watched her brow furrow and her chest heave up and down, he thought of last night. Well, the bits of last night that he could remember.

Or maybe it was this morning? Anyways, he didn't care. He remembered kissing her on the way back to the rat trap motel, remembered kissing her in the doorway, remembered laying her down on the bed and whispering sweet little things into her ear.

Yup. A bonafied bachelor for sure.

He remembered her squeaks and her sighs and the way she kissed him back, running her hands through his hair. The way she sank her teeth into his shoulder and dug her nails into his back when things got real heated...

It was nice. Real nice.

He wished desperately for a moment that he could take her with him, sleep with her every night if he wanted to.

But that would never work. Nosiree, not in a million years.

What she was gonna have here, what he had hooked her up with, that was what was gonna be best for both of them. She would stay here, in this nice little hotel room (well, maybe nice was a stretch, but it made him feel better to say it was nice), and she would have a nice job down at the Golden Crescent, and he would call her, check up on her.

It would work out beautifully.

And he would come back, that was for damn sure. He would come back and see her and maybe one day, she would find a way back through wherever she came from. Find a way back home.

Yup. It would all end just fine for him and Kitty Hathaway.