Agateophobia

An Insane story

Image

I was gently being shook. i sat up quickly,heart racing.

Calm down.

"Your alright m'dear. Shh. Your safe," the same lady from before assured softly. Three windows were unlocked and opened,sunlight permeating the room. My heart rate slowed a little,but was still irregularly beating because of the voice

"Okay." I answered,not sure who I was answering.

"Mam,are you better?" I studied the woman. the wrinkles,the half smile,the twinkles in her eyes. I cleared my throat several times.

"Yes," I croaked out. My second word just as rough as the first. The lady called for water and food. it arrived shortly,and I threw it into me. The voice made a disgusted voice,but i ignored it. Everything I was given was,of course,plastic.

"You have a visitor. Been here for almost a week,only left three times to shower because i told him so. Would you like to see him?" She stood by the door,smiling warmly.

No

"Yes,thank you." As soon as she left,I argued with the voice. telling him to shut his mouth,and go away. He did,surprisingly,but I knew it wasn't forever. I could still feel...his presence. I scanned the room,wary of...unwanted family members. the only things in there was the bed,light bulb,and a chair. The bed and chair were nailed down under cement,the light bulb to high to reach anyway possible. I was in a loose gown,a new one that had previously been thrown in the corner. my hair was everywhere,its brown locks tangled all around. my body was sore and tender.

The door creaked open and there stood Lucas. I froze with silence. He walked in and just stood. He looked like everything he saw was another stab in the chest. He looked in pain. Ten minutes he stood there and I sat in silence.

"What happened?" He sat in the chair,as I looked at him blankly.

"Where did all those scars come from? it sure as hell didn't come from your week and a half ago wine fiasco." I gulped nervously. i remembered the night I tried escaping. He saw the gashes on my nude body.

"Eight years ago,when I was 16,a life changing event occurred. Do you remember those four months I didn't got to school, didn't see anybody,not even you,my best-est friend?" I talked softly,the room was an awkward silent.

"I do." Lucas sat still,confused and twisted with curiosity.

"it was the night of homecoming. I was pissed that my mother refused to let me go." As I talked,I imagined the events playing out in front of me.

"My father was fine with it,but he feared my mother. he watched us fight. I argued that i was an adult,she said I was still a frightful,unready kid. I ended up storming off to my room, slamming my door,and going to bed. I fell asleep to the sound of my parents bickering." I shifted a little,sucking in air. My throat felt heavy,my words thicker.

"It was 12:07 when I woke up to my mom opening my door. I was half asleep,mumbling questions as to what she wanted. Maybe if I had noticed that her white gown was coated in glistening blood,I could have escaped." I was somehow calm about this. he got up and sat across from me on the bed,placing a still hand onto my knee. he gave no comments. I moved my collar of the shirt down a little bit,trying to get some air. My throat felt heavier.

"She stripped it off,then hoped on top of me. She had a knife. She cut my clothes off,and raped me. Raped me for four hours. The whole time yelling, '"Your an adult.You can do these things,devil.'" When I started to cry or refused to sex her back she would slice my skin. My wrists,neck,breasts,thighs,stomach,and ankles blood rapidly. Blood went everywhere. I felt my body growing weak." Lucas gently reached for my hands,going to an iridescence pale white at the site of the permanent four slices on each wrist. I started to feel a bit stranger but continued with my tale of misery.

"The moment she wasn't looking at me,I pushed her off. I ran.I looked for my dad who hadn't came running at the sound of my desperate pleas of help. I stumbled over my weakness and blindness. I tried the phone but the cord was cut. I turned quickly and slipped. Slipped on the blood of my dismembered Dad. My voice was gone so my cries barely made a noise at all. I heard my mother hissing and talking to someone. She began to run at me. I dashed outside,outback. She came out,still muttering. She had a rope and a pair of handcuffs,also her infamous knife." I continued to talk, not noticing his tears. Neither did I notice a weird growing feeling bottling up inside me. I stared straight ahead at the door,watching the younger me and my mothers duel unravel.

"She tackled me,quicker then I judged her for. She tied my legs tightly,the cuts on my ankles twisting in pain. She then dragged me into the pool. Do you remember those little handlebars in the little end? To help you exercise and stay under water longer? Well they served half of its purpose. She cuffed my hands to two of them,then sat on my body,drowning me. I could hear her chanting, '"The devil must die'', over and over. My cuts stung,and my lungs filled with H20. William didn't go to the dance either,you remember he lived next door. He heard my screams earlier,an the ones of my mothers then. He sneaked over our shared fence,dived in,tackling my mother. He searched for the key,finding it rolling to the deep end. he saved me that early morning. Saved me from a death i think i might have needed." I was quiet,he was too. I started to notice that weird feeling,and tried to figure it out.

"Ever since then I've been diagnosed with Agateophobia. It only started getting worse once William died. My mothers insanity and actions led me to fear being insane. Lucas,i hear a voice. I see things,feel things." He stared at em dumbfounded. I felt the energy burst open,my body taken over,I had less control then I did the first time. None.

I give you the chance to kill him now,or I will do it myself. I will make you feel his death. He seethed these words,and i begun to cry. my tears didn't spring forth,I had no control.

"No,no he's my best-friend. Lucas,run! The voice,it wants to kill you. Please,go!" The voice laughed,loving a game. He took back my speaking functions,and ran at Lucas. his eyes were shocked,scared. The voice snarled,scaring myself even farther away. Lucas ran out, slamming the door. I was returned,and screamed in agony.

I know your mother failed at killing you. I will slowly, tortuously, kill you unless you do my bidding without resistance.

"No your not real. I am not crazy. I will not turn out like she did. I'm not insane!" The voice laughed,taking over in three seconds flat,his laughter bursting out of me. I had control again,and i walked around yelling at the voice. Yelling at a voice who wasn't real.

I ran up to the window,eyes wide...and crazy. I was screaming incoherent words,Lucas was crying at what i have now become.

I am as real as you now. I am the embodiment of you

"No,no.Let me out. I swear I'm not crazy. No,shut up! I will never kill for you. You are not me!" As I argued with the voice's crafty statements,Lucas turned and walked away,head down. His shoulders slumped,he threw in the towel for my battle with insanity.

I collapsed into a corner,muttering comforting words,trying to block out the evil words in me. I slammed my head against the two walls. I was crying,letting tears leave my trapped body. Now at any moment,he could control my body,do whatever he wished. Soon the medics walked in,.drugging me with much difficulty from the sinister voice. It made me snarl and claw at them.

"You don't even understand do you? I am you! What you think I'm making you do is actually you doing it. Just using me as an excuse. You know the irony to this? Your Agateophobia,you got from your mother actually made you insane. And trust me darling,I will make this a living hell." His hideous,malicious laughter escaped through my lips as the drugs kicked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!!!!!
i was really proud of this!!!!!!!!!!!!
much longer then others
took forever to type up......
comment!!!
oh and the names had meaning her name also means demon