Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

I own you.

Halloween and not to mention Franks birthday also, the ending of October, the second month of school, and November, the third month coming on now. The month that held my own birthday at the end, and soon I'd be a year older as well, and it wouldn't be as weird saying that an eighteen year old was dating a fourteen year old -- because Frank would be nineteen, and I'd be fifteen. Besides that, after Frank and my fathers many meetings over the past two months my father has secretly stamped Frank with some sort of ceal of approval, changing the "he's off limits, young lady" to a sort of "just date him already" status. And if I had a dollar for every time my father implied for me to go out with Frank, or even teased me about him, I'd be more then a millionaire. It was only lucky, though, because Frank and I had thought up some scheme to let my father know that we were officially dating. Now, it's not to say he'll know that we've been dating the whole damn time, just to say that he'll know that as of now we're some sort of item. The scheme was a pretty lame one, as well, but it'd work well enough all the same -- Frank and I were going out on a date today, for his birthday. It wasn't going to be much of a date as it was going to be a couple hanging out, being stupid at an oversized mall crammed with people. Because on Franks birthday, instead of him wanting to go out partying, we'd both decided we wanted to go to the mall all day and be immature retards around hundreds of people, doing inappropriate things around five year olds and getting bad looks from mothers.
I sat on the front steps of the house in a pair of tight black jeans and my long sleeved black and white striped shirt, elbow on my knee and my jaw resting up on my palm boredly as I waited for Franks car to pull up infront of the house to bolt across the lawn and lunge into his crappy old car. And a smile spread across my lips as his car drove down my street toward the house, soon stopping infront of it, and I beamed at Frank, who was smiling right back at me. I hopped up onto my feet and rushed across the lawn, quickly slipping into the car and leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Hello, birthday boy." I smirked at him after I was settled back into my seat properly.
"Let's not get too into the whole birthday thing," He rejoindered, laughing softly while he drove on down the street again, "I was never one for birthdays, really."
"Psshh, I don't care." I laughed, only to have him laugh along with me. I loved the sound of his laughter, it made those obnoxiously pleasent butterflies come to life in my stomach, even though he'd be able to do that by just sitting there. I had to fight off the urge to grab him and shove him in the back seat and smother him with kisses. Even at different times of the day when he was around I had to hold back from tearing his clothes off and just banging him right then and there.
It was probably about two hours of complete and utter moronic shenanigans, and now we were sitting on the edge of one of the water fountains, my legs crossed while I twhirled my finger in the room temperature water of the fountain, looking into the water at all of the coins, forgotten wishes of innocence. Frank was staring at me, I felt his eyes watching me, and when I finally looked up at him from the water he smiled in a comfortable way and leaned in, pecking my lips and smiling a little more. "I feel like doing something neausiatingly romantic." He thought out loud when my gaze was back down in the water, and I giggled quietly at his thought. "Let's get tags." He suggested, and my eyes shot up at him in wonder. I lifted an eyebrow at him and he smiled a bit, "Dog tags, you know." He added, and that look of confusion etched deeper onto my face, because I hadn't a clue what he was talking about. He only laughed at my expression and grabbed my hand, pulling me up with him to my feet and pulling me off.
You see, Franks brain seemed to have thought up this sort of idea of complete stupidity that was unbareabley endearing. It was this thought to get a dog tag for each of us to wear around our necks, and he wanted to get them engraved -- only thats where he got stuck, not to mention I wasn't paying half as much attention as I should have been since I was still giggling at how cute it was. It was romantic to the point where I just wanted to rip my heart out of my chest and just give it to him. That fact that he can be so incredibley sweet is beyond me, and even more so with how he just thought this up out of nowhere.
I walked out with Frank, hand in hand and being pulled along while I giggled quietly to myself -- because now I sported a chain around my neck, a silver dog tag proclaiming that I was the property of a one Frank Iero. I didn't mind that fact either, and Frank didn't seem to mind one bit that his own dog tag was officially stating that he was, in fact, my property in return. Needless to say, I was rather content with this new gift for the both of us, and I guess it goes without saying, too, that I'll probably be wearing this tag constantly.
My father knew that I'd be going back to Franks apartment after to hang out, and for that reason he continuously lectured me on teenage pregnancy and told me not to do anything stupid, or atleast keep it safe. In all honesty, I wonder how he could even expect that sort of thing from me -- even though, you know, I have actually already done that exact thing. So, maybe he should be expecting it from me? It's already been done, but he doesn't have a clue. And it was about the time that Frank finally had me pinned down to his bed that I started to contemplate heading home so my father wouldn't freak out, but I was trapped underneath him and our hands were laced together. He was pinning my hands down against the matress near my head, and although all clothing was still on it felt as if there wasn't a single inch of my body that he hadn't touched. He nipped at a spot on my collarbone and I squirmed slightly beneath, murmuring to him that I should be getting home, but all he did was groan in response, objecting. An accidental giggle escaped my lips and I bit my lip when he licked his tongue over my collarbone, placing a kiss on my throat and continuing to do so. My eyes fluttered shut and a small moan formed on my lips in anticipation.
After five minutes of the indulgence I managed to snap myself out of it and fidgeted again underneath him, making a whiny noise and mumbling that I really had to get home. He gave a whining noise right back at me against the skin on my neck, muffled. His lips left my neck a second later and he groaned quietly, "Dear fucking lord," He murmured quietly while he grazed his lips up and across the skin on my neck, slightly out of breath, hot lips and hot air against my neck, "Just let me borrow you for another hour or so." He moaned pleadingly, now snuggling his face into the side of my neck and groaning childishly.
"Gaaahhh." I groaned back at him, and I felt his lips curve into a victorious smile against my neck, all because he knew I was giving up. "Only because its your birthday." I murmured to him and he chuckled, pulling his face from my neck and smiling down at me before leaning down and placing a gentle peck on my lips.
His lips went to my ear right after, "And what, exactly, do I get for my birthday?" He whispered suggestively, and I automatically bit my lip.
Not soon after were we under the comforter and sheets of the bed, the air so incredibley hot underneath it from the both of us, lips molded to eachothers and clothes being tugged and pulled at as initiatives to get rid of them. And one by one articles of clothing were shed and shoved to the side underneath the blankets, some of the clothes falling out onto the floor beside the bed, and I knew I'd end up looking for my clothes on his bedroom floor in a little while -- at the moment, though, I didn't care whatsoever. My heart was going crazy with anticipation, such a want for Frank that it was ever so slightly teetering on the borderline of turning into a need for him. A desperate need that only made me feel like a smitten idiot.
And it wasn't long before we were both naked, finally molded as one and hips grinding together, Franks hand behind my head and fingers curled into the hair, our lips pressed together. I let my arms wrap around his neck, loosely hanging there, and when his lips left mine and pressed to my throat he growled playfully against the skin. I quietly squealed with giggles at the ticklish vibration it made on my neck and bit my lip, pressing my hips up into him more. He gave an unsteady breath and gave a small grunt, briefly biting at the skin on my neck as if to keep himself quiet before he lifted his head from my neck and rested his head against mine, eyes closed and face contorting in pleasure. A small moan and squeak left me, and I bit down on my lower lip, one of my hands moving to rest on the back of his head, stroking the hair slightly and playing with it. The heat under the comforter was overwhelming, and the amount of sweat coming from the both of us was disgusting, the sheets and blankets so damp, and we've been going at it for a good fifteen minutes or so. Staying quiet was a task, that was a definite, because with every move of his hips I was afraid I'd bust out into a fit of moaning and panting, screaming out his name and clawing at his skin.
His name randomly fell from my lips in a long whine-like moan, my neck craning back and tensing up, a chain of moans now falling from my mouth like I was afraid. The mucles in my back tightened and arched up into him, hips bucking into his, and while one of my hands curled tightly into his hair the other scratched down his back down to his hip, probably leaving red marks. His face hovered above mine, that was now tipped back and my eyes almost fully closed. Breathing hot air into eachothers mouths and exchanging it, and from the crack of sight I had from my eyes I saw Frank staring at me, an oddly fascinated look in his eyes. The sight was gone though, when I squeezed my eyes shut as my insides twisted so nicely, goosebumps erupting across my skin and my body becoming shaky. My arms wrapped to hug around his neck again tightly, and my head fell back even more then it was before, mouth opening and face screwing up as my orgasm came on. And it was like fireworks, the fireworks that only seemed to intensify each time we had sex, the growing intensity that I craved a little too much. The darkness beneath my eyelids started to wide out around the edges and I took in a sharp breath before said breath hitched in my throat. Thats when Franks own breath stopped abruptly and he gave a weird noise, pressing in as deep as he could and pressing his hips harder and harder against mine, one of his hands grabbing onto my hip and pressing the pads of his fingers into the bone, irritating it. My own hips only pressed more into him, pressing into the touch for more and seeming so desperate.
Then the release came to an end, and we were only left with a small taste of the blissful ecstacy that put us into a daze. Deep pants being taken by the both of us, struggling for fresh air, and Frank gave a groan and quickly squirmed above me, pulling at the blankets to get them off of us to have an escape from the heat. Once emerged, crawling out from underneath the overheated shelter of the blankets of Franks bed, still panting for air and exhausted, I collapsed almost immediately onto my stomach on the bed, kicking off the comforter completely but leaving the bed sheet over me. Frank panted and smiled at me slightly, his tongue drooping out as if to show how tired he was. I just giggled tiredly and gave a tiny sigh. He hummed in response tiredly and brushed some overly damp hair from my eyes, crawling closer and leaning down to press random kisses to the back of my shoulder, and just my back in general. "You're so beautiful." He murmured to me, and butterflies tickled the insides of my stomach, shivers head from my head to the tips of my toes. My heart took a face pace that was slowly but surely calming down, and I wondered how he could think I was still so pretty even all sweaty and disgusting like this.
I suppose it goes without saying that I'd made a phone call home and told my father I was choosing to stay the night with Frank, and evidently my father was quite iffy with that decision but thankfully trusted me enough to allow me to stay the night. That fact only made me awful, because I was lying to him. My father still had the thought that his little girl was still so innocent when she was nothing of the sort anymore. Frank had such a determination to turn me into a rebellious New Jersey teenager and he'd successfully done just that in such a short period of time. All because I was so naive in letting him take over me and lead me into his world. It wasn't that I minded being with Frank in this world, though, it was just the thought that my father was all so naive about it still in turn. I felt as if I was so much more realistic and intelligent to the world of New Jersey then him, and I probably was. He doesn't know how much New Jersey has changed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyheyhey!
I feel like its been forever since I last updated, even though it's only been like, what? A week or so?
Anyway, ninety four subscribers!
Words cannot convey how much I adore all of you for reading,
and I would adore you all even more if you give me some more feedback!
Because thats what keeps me going, you adorable little monsters. :D
So, comment, comment, comment -- please & thank you!
There's going to be a slight climax either next update or so, so watch out for that.

I <3 U.

-XOXOkat.