Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"How'd you get her to give you her virginity?"

Making the assumption that I'd fallen asleep was rather easy, considering the fact that when I woke up a certain someone wasn't beside me, so you'd imagine how easy it was to assume that she'd snuck out of bed, gotten ready for school and went in late -- especially taking into consideration the fact that she left me a note on the kitchen counter telling me she did, only proving it was a safe assumption to make. I wasn't surprised with her doing this, either, because it figures she'd do something like this, sneaking out and going into school, probably lying and telling them she's still trying to get out of the routine of waking up late every morning like she had over the break. It only struck me how she wanted to go to school. Although maybe she didn't want to, afterall, she was a freshmen, and this being her first year, it wouldn't be a wise decision to skip all that much, especially on the second day back to school after a holiday.
Naturally I assumed the day would go by, boring and dull, nothing happening and nothing to do other then lay around and watch television. I was proven wrong, though, when two of my friends, Tyler and Derek, showed up at my door, brushing into my apartment passed me without first greeting me, yelling out hello's while they shoved in past me. An unamused expression plastered to my face, I sighed and shut the door, turning around -- only slightly thankful, because I knew I'd be rather thoroughly entertained with these two around. "Since you've been refusing to tell us about your little girlfriend everytime we ask, we've finally come to force information out of you." Tyler told me, swinging the refrigerator door open and letting his eyes scan through it.
"You couldn't really have expected us to just let it go." Derek laughed at my expression and I shot him a small glare.
"Whats it to you guys anyway?" I inquired, mumbling slightly and shuffling over, sitting down on the couch.
"Dude, she's just a girl, you can give us details." Derek chuckled a bit, coming over and taking the spot on the couch on my left side.
"Derek has a point, y'know man." Tyler agreed, sitting down next to Derek, and I rolled my eyes, slumping over and sighing. I felt their eyes staring at me, and after it felt like an eternity, I turned my gaze to glare at them both suspiciously, annoyed by their everlasting gazes. They both continued to stare, their mouths in thin, tight lines, waiting for me to speak. "Just tell us whats wrong, man. You've been acting weird for the past couple o' weeks and it's starting to worry us."
"... Look. I'm not telling you anything. You'll just laugh at me." I groaned, actually dreading have to spill my guts out to them about my feelings for Kat -- I knew that if I actually did so, all I'd get was these two laughing right in my face in complete disbelief, utterly unconvinced, not buying any of my words. How could I even begin to tell them that I was actually in love with a girl? It wasn't just a girl, either -- it was fucking Kat. They wouldn't believe me at all, and I'd just end up embarassed and upset.
"Oh please, we won't laugh." Derek rolled his eyes at me, urging me into telling. "Just tell us about her."
Of course I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my feelings and affection for Kat a secret for so much longer, but I could still try to keep them hidden for as long as possible. And even with that thought in mind, my heart yelled at me to just tell them -- because obviously I wasn't ashamed of my love for Kat, so why should I be embarassed to tell them? I don't want my love for her to be a secret, and a part of me kind of just wants to go around proclaiming that I was so fucking in love with her to everyone in the world -- which was, without a doubt, absolutely ridiculous. I'm not ashamed of loving her, so why should I want to keep it a secret?
"If I already find my feelings ridiculous, then you'll find them absolutely crazy." I sighed -- and yet, I suppose it wasn't the fact of keeping it a secret. I suppose I was just afraid people wouldn't believe my love for her. And yet, they still urged me into telling them about her. "Look, okay, you don't need to know anything about her-"
"Have you slept with her?" Tyler asked simply, and I froze and stared at him, eyes widening.
"... What?" I squeaked nervously, my stomach in knots.
"Oh come on, Frank, we know you. You can't be in a relationship without sex." Derek laughed -- and these words were only proof that they wouldn't believe me if I confessed my true feelings for Kat. Now, though, I was completely and utterly stuck on what to do -- if I told them no, I'd be lying, but if I told them yes, would they think of me as some sort of freak? Of course these are my friends we're talking about, but after all, Kat still is only fifteen.
"You have, haven't you?" Tyler simpered knowingly, "You've had sex with her."
My face turned a deep red of embarassment and I groaned loudly and buried my face into the palms of my hands, only making them laugh, "Dude, whats wrong?" Derek asked in confusion.
"Obviously he took her virginity, Derek." Tyler rolled his eyes at him, and my hands fell from my red face, out of the corner of my eye spotting Derek's mouth pop into a small oh, his eyebrows raised.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed, giving up finally, "Fine! I took her virginity, yes, and obviously that means I've had sex with her. So fucking what? She's my girlfriend."
"How'd you get her to give you her virginity?" Derek questioned, and my face pinkened again, because that was a story that need not be relived. I couldn't tell them we were intoxicated when it happened.
"Thats kind of personal." I lied, making them think it was emotional instead of a pretty little accident.
"How many times have you... y'know." Derek inquired again, giving a suggestive look, and I gave him a small look of disgust. Before I could speak, Tyler already answered him for me.
"Derek, they've been going out for like, months. Obviously they've had sex a few times. Thats a stupid question." Tyler laughed at him like he was a moron, smirking at me now, "The real question is how well has our Frankie boy here educated his little miss in the bedroom."
"What!" I yelped, slightly shocked he'd even ask a question like that. "You guys are getting really fucking personal!"
"Come on, man, give it up. We always share shit like this with eachother, you're just getting sensitive about it because she's younger." Tyler laughed, Derek laughing along with him, and I shot them both a dirty look. "Just tell us; how good is she?"
"She's absolutely fine, alright? It's not like a fifteen year old is going to be amazing at it. She's not a fucking expert or anything."
"Well, she seems to be satisfying you rather well, since you're still sane." Derek snickered and I hit him hard in the arm, making him squeak slightly in pain.
"So, how much do you like her, exactly?" Tyler inquired curiously, and thats when I gave up, deciding it was better to get it out there, so people could know and I'd have people to talk to about it. I couldn't keep it a secret forever, that much was obvious.
"... I... I love her." I murmured timidly, and they both stared silently for a moment before they erupted into laughter, and I frowned a bit, glaring at both of them. And once their fit of laughter ended, they both stared at me with unconvinced expressions, "Guys, this is serious." I mumbled softly, turning my gaze and staring at the floor, "I'm really so in love with her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah! It's good to be back after two weeks of internet withdrawal, social withdrawal and torture!
Though, seems I lost subscribers from being gone for two weeks at my cottage... D: !
I noticed, too, that my storie is rated full stars! So, I'm not going to lie, that's pretty fucking sweet! I'm so happy people like my story that much! x)
I have to admit though, I was pretty disappointed when I only got a few comments on the last chapter, and when I came back, I still had no new comments. So, thank you to the people who comment regularly and all, I love you guys.<3!
I don't want to nag and beg, but feedback does mean alot in the literature world, means alot more on Mibba, because I need to know what people like and dislike. It'd really make me feel better if I got more comments from now on, I'm starting to get sick and my arms are really sore right now from starting to lift weights ... Don't ask...
So, please comment? Because I love you. :D
Also, I went out yesterday to downtown Toronto for my friends birthday with her and another one of my friends, and we went to this comic book store [it was heaven] and I got my first Gloomy Bear! I've been wanting one forever! :D
He's my cuddley little killing machine. :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS, I MISSED YOU GUYS, SO PLEASE COMMENT! IT'D MAKE MY DAY!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
...
:D <3!

-XOXOkat!