Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"You're so whipped, dude."

Through fifteen solid minutes of restless fidgetting in bed I had decided to give up, opening my eyes to the light that filled the bedroom as I lay there shirtless, surrendering to the fact I had to urge myself up to get myself to school, and not to mention had to do the same and wake the peaceful, sleeping form of the beautiful girl laying at my side, pantless, clad in black underwear that hugged low on her hips attractively, covering her still in the place it was supposed to, a black tee shirt clothing her upper half loosely, which also fell attractively on her form even as she layed there on her side, curled up and snuggled into the pillow her head lay on. My heart rate increased ever so slightly as my eyes fixed onto her laying there, enticing me oh so easily to stay and take this time to wake her up with kisses, because I couldn't stop myself from leaning over and littering kisses all over her face, receiving a little murmur of something from her that I didn't understand before she giggled tiredly and whined for me to stop, in which I refused and told her I simply couldn't.
Finally, her sparkly green eyes flashed open, fluttering in hesitation and squinting slightly from the light welcoming them, and I gave a lovesick sigh down at her, my body moving itself without command as I climbed ontop of her, nudging her over onto her back, leaning down and continuing in kissing her face, my lips meeting with every single inch of the creamy pale white skin on her face and neck, making her give yet another one of her alluring whines. "Frankie," She whined to me, biting back giggles, my heart swelling for her, "Ew, go away." She mumbled, teasing playfully as one little giggle escaped her, her hands pushing at my chest gently, not wanting it but wanting it at the same time, "I want to sleep!" She mumbled childishly, giving up and rolling over, burying her face in the pillow and culing up, making me laugh down at her.
"Cute." I commented, the corners of my mouth twisting upward into a small smile as I crawled off of her, deciding to leave her alone and let her rest for a few more minutes as I got up from the bed and grabbed my pack of cigarettes off of the top of the dresser along with the matches, shuffling out of the room and out into the living room. And once I'd dragged my feet into the kitchen, I tossed my pack of cigarettes onto the counter, instinctively going to make coffee the first thing my mind set on.
Once I was set pouring myself a mug of coffee, I hadn't heard any footsteps sneak up behind me until I'd felt two hands slip into the back pockets of my jeans, gently grabbing my behind and squeezing my ass, my eyes instantaneously widening in slight surprise, because she'd never been so bold as to do something like that before, so once I'd turned around, mug of coffee held in my hands, eyes fixing themselves down onto her as she giggled, obviously refraining from rolling her eyes at me, momentarily pushing herself up onto her toes slightly, pressing a little kiss to the side of my jaw as she smoothly stole the mug from my hands while doing so, "Thanks, baby." She giggled cutely, snickering probably at the stupid expression on my face as she turned, walking off, taking a small sip from the mug of coffee as she shuffled away back toward the hall, and automatically out of instinct I found myself checking out her ass, raising an eyebrow at the skin tight jeans she was wearing, wondering how she even got into them to begin with, wondering if I'd have the pleasure of getting her out of them later tonight.
We were walking off the sidewalk onto the front field of the school a little too soon for my liking, hand entertwined with Kat's at my own will as I walked close behind at her side, fingers laced together gently but firmly as she almost dragged me into school as I groaned, "Why is it that I was the one that didn't want to wake up this morning, yet you're the one bitching about going to school?" Kat giggled at me, only gaining a whine from me, making her laugh at me yet again, squeezing my hand as my heart just beat that much harder in my chest for no real reason at all. She just did these weird things to me without even trying.
A bunch of niners were skateboarding right outside of the front entrance, including a few of the guys I see Kat hanging out with, that little group mainly including Alex himself, the boy himself that had the nerve to call Kats phone and still ask to talk to her when I answered, the boy I'd ever so intimidatingly hinted to having sex with Kat the night before. And at that, as my eyes met with his as he stopped at the first sight of Kat, I smirked evilly, a bunch of the boys waving and welcoming Kat in, Rae busting out from a group of people to wrap Kat up in a hug, her hand leaving mine as she returned the embrace, and out of habit, my fingers somehow feeling cold at the loss, I instantly hooked my fingers into the back pockets of her too tight jeans, tugging her back up into me as she spoke to Rae about something I wasn't paying attention to, their giggles seemingly cinical, which somehow just made Kat even cuter, which I thought was impossible. ... I'm a fool.
She turned quickly to face me, my fingers leaving the pockets as I whined, getting a cocked eyebrow from her as I slipped my fingers into the front pockets of her jeans now, "My fingers are cold." I whined, receiving an eyeroll from her as she removed my fingers from her pockets, sticking out my lower lip in a pout at her as she rolled her eyes jokingly.
"I'm gonna go find Cara with Rae. I'll see you in class?" She told me, and I nodded, getting a quick peck on the lips from her before she turned, Rae grabbing her hand, starting one of her rants and dragging Kat off with her through the crowd of skaters, cutting through the area where the guys skated. And just as I met eyes again with Alex and shot him a dark smirk, Derek popped up, greeting me.
"You're so whipped, dude." He stated randomly, only getting an eyeroll out of me as I shot him a smirk.
"I may be whipped, but I'm also getting laid, man." I hissed back teasingly as he squinted in a joking glare at me.
"Touche, though I'd never thought you to be the one to enjoy being in a steady relationship."
"I'm full of surprises, bro." I laughed smoothly, nudging him with my elbow as he rolled his eyes right back at me.
"Oh damn," Derek uttered, groaning quietly to me a few minutes later after talking about where Tyler was, as we both had no idea where he was to begin with, "Incoming, dude." And before I could say anything in response, that annoyingly high pitched voice spoke from somewhere behind me, bracing myself as I slowly turned around to face Carrie as she stood there, trying not to cringe at the sight of her.
"Hi." I mumbled to her uninterestedly, giving an awkward glance to Derek as he stood there in just as much discomfort as I was, a feeling of shame washing over me, because I actually had sex with this girl at some point in time.
It all seemed to happen in slow motion, too, because at the next moment as she was about to speak out at me with that overly husky voice of hers, a girl and a guy wearing maks, the girl younger and shorter then the guy by a good fair amount, a familiarity to the both of them that struck at me, water guns filled with what seemed to be some sort of disgusting blend stocked inside in their hands burst out from the crowd of bystanders watching the kids skate, everyone stopping in shock as they watched as both the girl and the guy immediately shot the guns right at Carrie, who yelped and screamed like a little girl, shoving her arms infront of her face as the disgusting, chunky greenish goo of various things blended together covered her and her brand name clothes from head to toe, shooting at her until the tanks of the water guns were empty, and once they were empty, they exchanged a high five with eachother as they both laughed evilly, their laughs ultimately giving their identities away to me, because they were similiar, but different, both holding laughs from people that were up to no good -- the infamous team of Rae and Tyler, sister and brother working side by side in crime.
As everyone stood still in their places, a shocking silence filling the air as I stood there wide eyed, staring at Carrie, who looked absolutely disgusting, I wasn't the first to join Rae and Tyler in their hysterics, because an all too familiarly endearing laugh burst out from somewhere in the crowd, another laugh busting out with Kat who I recognized as Cara, and other then those two, I was the first to erupt into a fit of laughter at Carrie, whose jaw dropped at me as her eyes flamed with outrage right at me, her shoulders tensing as her face turned deep red with embarassment and anger. Derek laughed out a moment later, getting stuck in his own fit of hysterics, not only a second after, everyone around exploding into a cheer of laughter that could shake the ground, the only two not laughing were Carries friends, who ran out from the crowd, embarassed for her but biting their lips to contain laughter as they pushed her into the front entrance of the school to take her to get cleaned up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another late update! Ugh! Fuck me, huh?
I keep losing track of time, I'm so sorry, once again. School and all, busy busy busy. Yesterday was a friend of mines birthday and we went down to this Fearfest thing with haunted houses at Canadas Wonderland to celebrate. I bought her a stupid bright orange and green dinosaur. We were out late. And then on Friday I went to a football game at five and that went on until about ten thirty, since it was two football games. So, both of those things took up the majority of my days. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Make good of this Sunday, because tomorrows Monday! Ah, god damn, I know, right?
Tell me all about your weekend? That means you've gotta comment, though.
Oh no! Not commenting! Not the dreaded commenting! Anything but that!
LOL, no, but seriously, please comment?
It'd make me so happy! It'd totally complete my entire weekend, for serious! :)

... Killjoys, make some noise!

-XOXOKaht