Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

The Art of Begging & Pleasing.

Having my eyes behold the very sight of Carrie getting covered in the digustingness that was the secret blend of gross ingredients Rae, Cara and I had put together was nothing short of a moment made of complete epic win, you could not put a price on the look of fear, shock and anger Carrie's face held as she realized what was happening, it was like watching Moses seperate the Red Sea with his bare hands, like witnessing the birth of Jesus and having the young christ look into your eyes and he says his first word and it's your fucking name. It could have possibley been one of the best moments of my life -- scratch that, because it fucking was one of the best moments of my life. Payback really was a bitch, almost as much of a bitch as Carrie herself. And to see the look of utter amusement and pleasure on Franks face when she looked absolutely humiliated made it all that much better, even to have everyone laugh at Carrie, to give her a taste of her own medicine. She got what was coming to her, and now, it could be that we'd all just made highschool history with that perfect prank -- or atleast, in this highschool. We'd taken down one of the top chicks of the school, which you could say had given me a huge confidence boost.
Everyone was talking about it, spreading word to the others that had missed it, and now lunch had come around, and as I walked out the front entrance with Rae, Caly, Alex, Joshua and a couple of others, laughing still at the genius of our plan that had gone all too well, a familiar hand grabbed my own and spun me around, that heartaching set of lips pressing down against my own before anything else could happen, a few fair seconds later our lips seperated, Franks hands grabbing my forearms as he grinned down at me, "I love you." He almost squealed at me, making me laugh in self satisfaction, "I love you even more for that." He went on, stopping for the shortest second ever before his grin brightened, "In fact, I just fell in love with you all over again." He laughed happily, "Now you have to come spend the lunch hour with me somewhere in the back of my car so I can show you." He teased ever so excitedly, a few teasing noises of disgust leaving Rae, Cara and Joshua from behind me as I giggled at them, rolling my eyes, spinning around and shrugging a shoulder at them as Frank entertwined his fingers with mine from behind as I giggled, looking at them as the others continued walking toward the tree we usually sat underneath, looking at Rae who just smirked, raising a suggestive eyebrow as Cara rolled her eyes with Joshua, Alex standing there awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck in discomfort.
The bridge brought back two quite deep memories, but as Frank parked the car underneath that very bridge to be alone with me, I had no time to say anything after he'd put the car in park, because he'd immediately crawled into the backseat with a sort of urgency, tugging me back with him so I sat close to him on the back bench, the heating of the car on high, because as I assumed, quite alot of clothing was going to be shed in this short hour, considering he made no hesitation in taking his hoodie off, along with his shirt, after our lips had seperated, and as those articles of clothing fell to the floor, his hands curiously rode up the front of my shirt, making me giggle as he briefly attached our lips again as I slid my own hoodie off before pulling my shirt off from over my head, dropping it to the floor as well.
Trapped underneath him, he had me pinned down to the backseat short after we took just a few solid minutes to kiss eachother, hands roaming eachother as they did now, his belt hanging off of him, unbuckled, only out of half of the belt loops of his jeans, literally hanging off of him as his tongue entangled with my own past my lips, his own pressing even harder against them, moaning from the back of his throat into the kiss as something hard pressed into my thigh, sending me chills.
My hands also made no hesitation themselves in brushing down his abdomen, rubbing my palms hard against his sensitive spot, another moan ripping from the back of his throat, his lips breaking from mine now as he gave a gasp against my mouth, unable to bite back a moan as it seemed to travel right into my ear, his lips panting into my ear from the increasing heat already. He pressed his hips down into my hands now, giving a little thrust into them as if out of encouragement, impatience already fuelling him, filling his veins.
A moan came unexpectedly from me as he bit down hard on my neck, my neck craning back, back arching up into him, hips pressing into his now as he bit harder before he groaned, giving another little buck of his hips against my hands. He was begging now, I love it when he begs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go! And heres a tip for you; Paranormal Activity 2? Yeah, boring but creepy. Or atleast boring until like the last fifteen minutes. The problem is, the movies just too realistic. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it, because I'm creeped out by that movie.
Anyway, here you go, and sexy time will happen for the next update, so be prepared and unsurprised and verrrryyy aroused and sexually pleased. Or at least I hope it'll satisfy your lusty needs -- in a way, at least. Because it's not like this update is going to turn into a very attractive person and bang you.
Comment, comment, comment! Because you know you want to, and if you do, I will personally pleasure you beforehand of the next update. K, thanks. <3

-XOXOKaht