Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"Oh god. I'm going to have to call you back."

Teasing me in spite, her fingers faked hopelessness when slowly getting the button of my jeans undone after finally ridding my hips of my belt, her fingertips gently fondling at the zipper, slowly undoing it, my teeth digging harder into her neck now in some sort of pathetic attempt to get her to cave, to get her to give me what I so clearly wanted from her, a release, any sort of release in any sort of way, to get anything she'd give me. I just wanted her now, in any way she'd give herself to me, just wanted her to touch me, because my skin ached for it now, screamed for her fingers, cried for her hands, begged to have them all over. So once the zipper of my jeans had finally gotten unzipped, you'd expect me to kick my jeans off, get rid of my boxers, just to have her jerk me, to maybe get some love from inbetween her legs. She had a different thing in mind though, or atleast thats what I guessed as she pushed me up to sit properly, biting her lip as her face went red as she seperated my legs, crawling down onto the floor infront of the bench so she kneeled inbetween them, my eyes wide and mesmerized as I watched her now, waiting for her to do anything.
She'd released me from any confinement, her soft, white fingers curling around me gently with a sort of firmness at the same time as she started to stroke painfully slow, torturing me, emitting a whine from me as my head lolled back only for a moment, hips raising from the seat into her hand. That only tightened her hands grip, her fingers moving with a slow roughness now, gradually increasing pace but only slightly. My eyes fixed themselves onto her on the floor inbetween my legs, eyes focusing in on her candy lips that I wanted to kiss, the gates that held that sweet tongue behind them, the tongue I wanted to suck on, but even as that was so, a part of me was hoping her loving little lips would take me in to love another part of my body with her mouth for the first time as well.
As that thought crossed my mind, thats when her tongue came in contact with the tip as her hand continued to stroke, a soft squeal of excitement coming from me as I slightly bucked my hips up into the touch, just nudging her lips in suggestion, eyes rolling into the back of my head now as I made it past her lips and into that hot, wet mouth that I loved, my eyes rolling into the back of my head, my head falling back gently as a weak moan made it's way from my lips, a moan that actually sounded rather pathetic.
I've gotten blown before, loads of times if you want the truth, this, though, was somehow so different, felt so different, so new. There was no feeling compared to the feeling of her mouth, surprise after surprise coming on as she started doing amazing things with her mouth now, these things with her tongue and lips -- kissing, licking, swirling, sucking. My jaw went slack just at the very thought, more so at the very feeling of it, and to my dismay, a vibrating from my pocket made a slight interruption to the spasms happening to my body, my shaky hands blindedly fumbling into my pocket, snatching it from there frantically, answering my phone and putting it to my ear with an urgency, "Hello?" I squeaked, biting down on my lip afterward as my head went back up straight, my eyes daring to open only to lock onto her kneeled there inbetween my legs again, eyes closed as she seemingly focused on making me feel so good, eyes locked to every move she made, her lips so nice, mouth so hot and wet, suction all around me. Derek's voice came from the other side of the phone, saying something to me that I didn't make out with my little distraction working wonders on me, "... I..." I stuttered halfheartedly, giving a little moan under my breath, silence from the other side as he waited for me to say something to the words he'd said that I hadn't heard, "Oh god. I'm going to have to call you back." I murmured in a quick, urgent pace, refraining from squealing in pleasure, words coming on swiftly, and I didn't wait for him to respond before I'd hung up on him, tossing my phone to the other side of the back seat bench, where it fell over the edge and onto the floor, that hand automatically tangling into the back of her soft hair afterward as I gave another little moan, "Oh, fuck." I whined, sighing at the feeling of her tongue and lips on me, my fingers tensing in her hair, curling harder and taking a tighter grip, biting down on my lower lip for a moment before I couldn't hold back a whimper of pleasure coming from me rather loudly, another whine making it's way from my mouth, "Uh, fuck babe." I panted out lightly, hips curling up restlessly, pushing up into her mouth ever so gently for more, trying not to let myself get too pushy, considering this was her first time, yet she seemed to be a little too good, but that may just be love blinding me. After all, she could touch my arm with her fingertip and I'd go crazy for her.
I tried to hold back, tried to hold back for as long as I could atleast, but at some point it was obvious I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer, and as I panted out some sort of pathetic excuse for a warning, her sweet little lips popped off of the soaked end of me, giving one last little lap at me, her hand tight around me as she smoothly crawled up into my lap, straddling my legs, my hands grabbing hard onto her hips tensely as her fingers curled even harder, pumping away at me now, our skin rough together, my head craning back even more then before, face contorting in some sort of ultimate pleasure as she placed little kisses of encouragement across my jawline and chin, leading right down to my neck and collarbone, my muscles spasming, the muscles in my back tightening as I arched, pushing my hips up into her hand as a loud moan erupted from my lips, hands taking some sort of deathly hard, bone crushing grip on her hips, my moment of rapture taking over my world for a few blissful fucking moments as I gained my release, probably leaking all over her hands and our stomaches, but through that moment I couldn't care, eyebrows furrowing as my weak vocal chords rang out that moan for her, a moan of appreciation, because I fucking loved her hands, fucking loved her mouth, fucking loved her tongue and lips, fucking loved every single fucking inch of her and everything single fucking thing she did.
My high point was over a second later, vision whiting out around the edges, my eyes fluttering closed as I panted rather heavily, gaining the willpower to push my head back up, eyes opening again now to be met with her curious eyes not even looking at me, but eyeing my fluids that covered her fingers and stomach as she brushed off the few spurts that landed on my own abdomen. "God," I panted to her, out of breath, my words barely audible, "I fucking love you." I groaned weakly as I tried not to get too turned on again as my eyes locked onto her as she curiously licked off some of my fluid from one of her fingers, and I suppose after having that little taste she'd not totally hated it, and instead of wiping it off with a tissue, she sucked it off of her fingers, even if only for the fact that it was obvious she knew it was turning me on even more. And I whimpered as I watched her, only receiving some sort of triumphant smirk from her before I forcefully threw her off of me and down against the backseat, her back hitting the bench as I kept myself down on her, licking up the remainder of my fluids from her abdomen in hopes of getting some sort of sick revenge, hoping it'd turn her on just as bad as it did me. And to my satisfaction, she moaned rather gently as I ran my tongue over a spot on her lower abdomen, licking up some of the fluid, my lips forming a smirk.
Eyes shut, she gently bit down on one of her knuckles as I licked up the last bit of fluid from her lower abdomen, crawling up her body so that we were face to face, her eyes opening without hesitation as she looked up at me, her face pink and flushed with slight embarassment at what she'd just done, what she'd just done to me, before she made this hot little confession to me that just so happened to make my heart swell with desire, "You taste good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Four days later... :D
I've been having a bit of writers block with the next chapter, so give me a break when it comes to posting. Though, you all should totally comment because I always love your comments because they're always fucking awesome and I like to bold words because then maybe you'll finally comment because I need comments because they fuel me and no comments = no updates and that would be bad.
So, COMMENT and I'll make sweet love to you, and let your children live in my womb and fall out of my vagina. K, thanks.
Love you guys, love your faces, 'cause your all so damny sexay.
If Frank knew all of the readers I have for a creepy story written about him were so damny sexy he'd be so proud and make love to us all... But me first, since I'm writing this whole thing, after all. ;)
Don't hold it against me, I just love him because of his adorable face and ridiculous antics.
Anyways, I love you all. comment!
<3

Killjoys, make some noise!

-XOXOKaht