Status: ACTIVE!!! Might put on hold for an actual Fanfic. Idk

Meeting my Sexy Emo AIM Buddy!

Trouble with a capitol "T"

*~* Two Days Later *~* Scarlet's P.O.V. *~*

"Mom I think that outfit will be fine for your meeting next week! STOP STRESSING" I yelled for the 6 hundred and sixty sixth time(666). You see my mother dearest is trying on outfits for her first big meeting for when she leaves Monday morning, she is nervous for it. "Are you sure?!" She asked me all stressed out. I answered with a,"Yes Mom, Now I'm going to my room to talk to Jenell." I walked to my room and Jenell was sitting on my bed her feet by my pillows dangling. "Dude Jen! get your feet away from my pillows, nasty." I said tossing a stuffed bear at her. As she was moving and sitting cross legged on the bed she picked up the bear, "Heyyy weave beary alone! He's a good teddy." So Jenell has this big obsession with stuffed animals and has to sleep with one every night. "Yeah, Yeah yeah! I know!!" I said to her mockingly, shaking my head.

"Anyways, So should I invite Jason over to stay with me this weekend after mom leaves? and all of next week or no? I mean Mom leaves tomorrow and you have all of next week booked with Shane!" I asked Jenell. I really needed her advice for this. I mean I don't think this would be that bad, I think it would be rather safe alone actually, but mom is not convinced. "I think you should, you guys need it after the ' I Lo...'" she started and then I cut in... "DON'T You DARE so those 3 words!" I said with an angry look on my face. "Well, all I'm saying is maybe you guys need the romance time, that's why I'm staying with Shane... and I plan on taking that next step." She said winking at me. "Umm SEX?! but Jen you guys have hardly been dating!!!" I said laughing, she is such a Nymphomaniac. Obsessed with Sex.

*~*Jenell's P.O.V.*~*
Yeah I was a Nympho... SO WHAT? I mean even though Nymphomaniac means I need a lot of sex doesn't mean anything!! I really don't NEED it, I can stop anytime... well sometimes I can. After, I get used to having a nice lay in my life and then we end it, I have to call one of my back ups. I just hope things are different with Shane. "Yeah Scar I know, I know I know! I really don't need the be safe have him wrap it before he taps it talk from you." I said to her and her ranting. I think she's just saying the stuff to get a giggle at my reaction. Oh well, She's a loser. "Well I just want you to be safe!" She said at me, stifling a giggle. "Jen! Your dad is here for you!!!!!" Momma Money yelled. "Okay Momma Money I'm coming!" I yelled back grabbing Beary, I couldn't forget him. " I love ya sista, see ya tomorrow at school. Did you get the call we only have school tomorrow?" Scarlet asked me. "Yeah I got it and Love you too!" I said as I was running down the step to my dad. "Hiya, Pops!" I said landing in front of him. "Hi, princess!" He said kissing my forehead. You see, I'm daddy's little princess. So we walked home, next door, together daddy and I and then I went up to my room and passed out. UGH! I was more tired then I thought.

*~* NEXT DAY! *~* Scarlet's P.O.V.

I got dressed in the morning for school and then jumped in my car to go pick up Jason, we switch back and forth on picking each other up. I wanted to ask him about staying with me this weekend or even all week and next week. I'm not sure yet. I thought about it on the way to Jason's house and then honked my horn in front of his house. Jason came in looking so sexy in his outfit for today, what can I say, my man likes looking good for me. "Hey baby," Jason said getting into my car leaning over to give me a kiss. "Mmmmm," I said after our kiss finished shifting the car into reverse, "Hi love, you are you doing this fine morning?" I questioned. "I'm doing great now, you are such a sight in the morning, makes my day." He said smiling. He is so damn cute.

On the way there I had decided to ask him to stay with me come Wednesday night. I just really need the first two days to myself. " So honey, I was wondering if you would, uhhh, want to stay with me for this week and next week starting Wednesday night?" I asked him taking a glimpse at him as I was driving down town. He just paused and looked at me kind of dumb founded, "Umm, what will your mom think about this?" he asked me. I just laughed," she actually suggested it, she's leaving for a couple weeks on business." He just dropped his mouth,"Well, I guess I have the time," he said trying to sound cool. I giggled again,"Don't try to act cool with me Jason..." Man, this kid always makes me smile, but I was extra happy to hear that he said yes. "I'm going to take that as a yes love. Thank you." I said to him smiling as I pulled up at school.

So school flew by faster than ever, it was pretty cool. Talked to Chase today, we are pretty good friends, he's not that dumb of a jock as I figured he was. Jason got a ride with Shane this afternoon after school and Jen rode home with me so she could pack. By time I got home there was a note on the fridge from mom.
"Scarlet hunny,
I just wanted to tell you I Love you and the food money is in the jar in the left cabinet behind the cups. Use it for you and Jason to eat some food even though the house is packed with it. I will call you once my flight lands and I am sorry I couldn't see you before I left.
Love you,
Mom!
P.S. You got a message on the answering machine! I didn't notice the voice so i saved it for you. CHECK IT! Bye.


After reading Mom's note I went to the cabinet grabbed the money and put it in my purse. Then I walked over to the answering machine and pressed play 3 saved messages. I pressed play opening up my mail. "Scarlet, Hey. I heard you were living in Nashville now and that's where I'm going to college. So maybe we should get together and hang sometime baby. Call me back, Trevor!" My face turned horrific WHAT?! THE?! FUCK?! I KNEW IT! I can't run from him!! He is always here! -NEXT MESSAGE- "SCARLET!!! CALL ME BACK! I wanna SEE YOU! I Love You baby, and I'm sorry for the past. Maybe we can be friends!" I heard HIM say through my machine. I hurried up and deleted all of the messages and then ran up to my room to write a new blog about this. As I opened my bedroom door and stood in I heard, "Welcome Home Baby, I've been waiting." from someone on my bed. I was frantic, "Uhh TREVOR! What are you doing here? And in my room? On my bed?" I asked trying to keep my cool. He simply replied," Coming to get you back."

SHIT!! I'm so fucked
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's long just bare with me. I'm actually going to make it interesting and it has been dull for what i feel is a while. I might end this story soon at probably chapter 20 or something. And then make a sequel, Would you read it? Let me know! :) Thank you!!!!! I love you all!! And again, please bare with me!