Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

9

Saying I was a little less afraid was correct, I was still quite scared of all these big blood thirsty vampires, coming over for a little ‘visit’. I could at least recognise three quarters of the vampires here from my dream, especially the boy who carried me away from the lunging vampires. He was the only one out of all these vampires who I felt completely safe looking at. His eyes reminded me of the last few words spoken in my dream. “My, My, dear little Rosie you have grown strong.” this rang through my ears every time I looked at the young vampire. I caught him looking at me, studying my face like the dream. I looked away when he noticed I was staring at him, in a nice way but also in horror.

Alec's POV

I knew one thing would come over this visit to Renesmee and Rosie. I never thought I would become attached to one of them, this attachment was not love, yet, but I felt the need to be with Rosie every hour of the day to protect her. At such a young age she would have seen things many children, who weren’t half vampires, won’t have seen by ten. She was so young, so innocent but I could see the pure terror in her eyes as she looked out from behind her father’s legs. Her little cheeks the palest colour pink yet covered in a stream of tears, drying and trickling, her eyes the most chocolaty colour ever seen overflowed with tears and panic. All I wanted to hear was her thoughts, I know it must be scary for a ten year old to be faced with so many vampires but I just don’t understand why she was so scared that tears were flowing out her eyes at extreme rates. Poor little frightened Rosie.
She noticed me, looking at her face, and connected her eyes for a split second with mine. “Well I think we should leave your happy family be. I think Rosie may be a little tired.” Aro spoke, breaking the silence between the two groups. The only noise filling the silence before that was the sweet sound of Rosie’s heart pumping, along with Renesmee and the Shape shifters, I know my group were getting thirsty, Aro must have noticed because after bidding goodbye to the whole family he left. He left quickly, turning in the direction of Volterra. The rest of the clan followed sharply after, I turned to leave taking one last look at Rosie for this time. I watched as Rosie yawned and stretched before falling asleep with her father carrying her back to their home. I turned and sped out of the clearing to join the rest of the clan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short