Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

8

My Daddy carried me all the way up the mountainside to a clearing in the forest that looked familiar, not that we had camped here before. The clearing was really pretty with little white flowers sprinkled over the grass like icing sugar on a cake. I started to dance around the clearing with Alice, Nessie and Auntie Rose joined in soon I had persuaded Uncle Emmet to join in. He was running around the clearing with me on his shoulders. Suddenly Alice stopped and soon everyone was back in a gloomy mood, worrying about everything. Daddy got quite stiff suddenly, like he could hear something no-one else could. Everyone started to worry about me after that. Grandma and Grandpa kept coming over to me to see if I was OK but they had busied me with a large bag of sweets. I may be spoiled a little bit but usually they didn't give me this much attention.
Nessie and Jacob and all his werewolf group came to the clearing soon after we arrived. Daddy pulled out my iPod Touch. He only brought that camping when he knew it was going to be long and to help me when things start to get boring. I sat halfway up a tree listening to music calmly, my eyes halfway closed. My eyes were open immediately when I heard people talking, I didn't recognise these people so tried to catch a look at them. I could hear it was a large group, quite a bit bigger than my family. I got a bit scared so decided to run down the tree to join my parents. I ended up stumbling down the tree but Jake caught me before I hit the ground.
"Careful Rosie, we don't want you to get hurt." Jacob spoke quietly. I jumped out of his arms and ran to hide behind his legs just as the large group of Vampires entered the clearing. I hid behind my father I was squeezing his legs and he was hugging me from behind his back, I was truly worried about why this big group of vampires were here to see my family. I kept hiding.
"We are here to see how Isabella-Rose and Renesmee have grown." said the voice using my full name. I looked around my Daddy's legs to see three of the men from my dreams. I got really scared now and started to whimper slightly. Nessie stepped forwards.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, pleasure to meet you." She said, she sounded a bit angry I didn't know why though.
"Where is little Rosie then." said the man from my dreams with long brown hair. My Daddy pulled me out from behind his back and pulled me up to rest on his hip. I hid my face in my hands. I felt myself being lifted from my fathers hips as someone lifted me up and held me in the air.
"She is pretty, who old is she now?" a slightly younger sounding voice asked. Still male might I add.
"Please take your hands from your face, Darling." I heard a female voice ask. I did as she was told and found myself looking into the eyes of a lot of the vampires who had tried to kill me in my dream. I screamed and the hands holding me towards the large vampire group pulled me closer to them. I was being held by my grandpa so I snuggled into his chest and cried in pure terror.
“Rosie please don’t be afraid.” I heard another of the men from the other vampire group say. “Bring her to me.” He commanded.
“No, Grandpa no. Please no.” I screamed out in terror, I was now purely terrified that they were going to kill me. My grandpa took me to the man who had just spoken. He held out his hands and grabbed mine gently. His face became concentrate. I felt soothed by his touch but at the same time I felt a little bit numb. When he let go of my hands he looked me directly in the face.
“Rosie there is no need to be afraid, it was only a dream, I promise you that my friends would never do that to you.” I nodded and was put down by my grandpa, I then ran as fast as I could to my Daddy.
“Ah she is such a Daddy’s Little Girl.” I heard the man with long blond hair sigh in happiness. He watched in awe as I hugged my father, now a little less afraid of them.