Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

11

Ever since I had seen Rosie in the clearing in the forest, I have felt this special connection between us. I could sense when she was in danger or upset. I just felt something special between us, it wasn’t a stalker feeling but more protective. I had persuaded Aro to let me go on a little trip for Rosie’s birthday, I wasn’t sure when it was so I was just going to go the same time I last saw here. Aro let me go thinking it was a need to get out of the castle and maybe do some hunting on my own. Well I did need to get out on my own for a while so I technically wasn’t lying.
I was running through the forest 100 miles away from her house when I felt a strong feeling of something bad happening. I sped my speed up, the bad feeling increasing with every stride. I reached her forest, trying to sniff her out. I came across a large group of bears near a lake, Rosie’s scent was strong here. Fresh as well she has only just been here. I pushed the bears out the way, Rosie must have walked along the tree that had fallen down. There was a bear in the water, trying to get to something. Bubbles rose to the surface, I heard a quite scream, not loud enough for human ears though. Rosie was around here and she was in danger. The bear swan down under the water and came up with blood around it’s mouth and a backpack in it’s mouth. Rosie’s scent covered the backpack thickly, it was Rosie’s scent, Rosie’s backpack meaning it was Rosie’s blood covering the bears mouth. I dived into the water around the bear, I snapped the bears neck before coming to the surface and hissing at the bears around the lake. They ran away like teddy bears, scared. I went back underwater to where a small stream of blood was rising to the surface. Down underneath a large, heavy tree branch lay Rosie’s body, deadly still and twisted into a weird position. Lifting the tree branch off her, I gently lifted Rosie into my arms, resisting the erg to drink her blood. Rising to the surface with Rosie still in my arms, I ran out the water, holding Rosie close to my body. She needed warmth unfortunately I didn’t have any. I had to get Rosie to her house, before it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short I just wanted to leave you on a little bit of a cliffhanger.