Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

12

Rosie had called just over an hour ago saying that she was coming over for dinner. How could she have forgotten, Maybe Mom and Dad didn’t let her go. Why wouldn’t’ they though I am her sister?
“Jake, I am worried about Rosie, she’s still not here.”
“Would you like to go look for her then?”
Yea, I think I’ll ring first though.” I picked up my mobile again and pressed speed dial 1. It started to ring but shortly after a robotic voice rose through the speaker saying that the number isn’t turned on. That was weird Rosie always leaves her phone on. “Jake, she’s not answering come help find her.” I said worry apparent in my voice, because Jacob got of the chair straight away and walked outside to change. I followed Jake into the forest, running faster than normal. Jake seemed nervous, I wasn’t only nervous though I was terrified that my sister may be in danger. We picked up a scent, fresh for today, it was from this morning when she went to study in the forest. Following her scent around we came across another vampire scent. One specific for the Volturi, if they had taken Rosie it would be war. Jake and I increased our speed, blood was evident in the air. Not just anyone’s blood, but Rosie’s blood. We increased our speed just in time to find Alec carrying a bleeding and unconscious Rosie.
“What the?” I screamed in Alec’s face. “What did you do to my little sister, you monster.”
“I didn’t do anything.” Alec spoke nervously. “If anything I saved her.” I looked confused into his eyes. Something in there showed truth.
“Well pass her here and come with us.” I said. “Questions later.” He passed over the fragile body of my sister, Jake carrying her carefully on his back. It was the best as Rosie needed warmth and Jake was the warmest out of all of us. We went directly to my Grandpa’s house knowing that’s where he would be. Alec kept his head down, his eyes looking extremely sad about something, I wish I could read his mind like Dad would be able to, then I would be ale to know how and why he was near my little sister. We burst straight through the door, I lifted Rosie of Jake’s back and carefully carried her into the living room where we found Uncle Emmet, Uncle Jasper, Auntie Rose and Auntie Alice sitting around the TV, my Aunts looking uninterested at the screen and my uncles looking intently at the screen, or course there was a game taking place. As soon as I came in they smelt the blood and turned around immediately.
“Where’s Carlisle?” I asked
“In his study.” Auntie Alice replied
“What the hell happened to Rosie?” Emmet asked standing up to come and have a closer look at his niece who lay unconscious in her elder sister’s arms.
“Carlisle.” Shouted Jasper who ran up the stairs to go and get Carlisle himself. I heard their murmurs upstairs and then they came thudding ever so quietly down the stairs.
“Oh, dear!”