Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

13

Something was pounding, crushing my head, I was writhing in agony. I felt like I was falling, falling down something, suddenly I crashed to the bottom. I tried opening my eyes but couldn't. I wanted to see why I was falling. Something cold was wrapped around my hand, very tightly but gently. I could hear noises, whispers, heart beats, worries.
What had happened to me to make my family so worried. I tried to open my eyes again, this time they fluttered open gently. The people around me looked like blurs of colour, I couldn't make out specific people if I tried. I heard the gasps, the blurs all rushed towards me. Hugging me and kissing me, every blur except one. This blur stayed as far away from me as possible cowering in the corner.
I regained the full sight of my eyes and everyone looked at me with worry filling their eyes. The shape in the corner turned into the wall. I could not see the face as a large cape with a hood covered the face. The face turned towards me and before I could focus on who it was they were by my side grasping my hand tightly.
"Alec?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked his face ashamed of himself for even being here.
"I almost didn't get to you in time." He mumbled ashamed. "You almost died."
"What are you talking about?" I asked honestly confused.
"You don't remember?" My Daddy asked.
"No why was it bad?"
"Well no-one knows, it was Alec who found you at the bottom of the lake unconscious." Everyone looked towards Alec who's shoes had suddenly become of great interest to him. It was obvious only Edward had heard the story in Alec's head.Everyone gasped including me. Alice ran over to Alec and hugged him tightly after that so did Mum, Renesmee and Grandma. I sat their shocked Uncle Jasper walked over to me and tried to keep me calm whilst Grandpa gave me some more pain medicines. Everyone slowly walked out the room to leave Alec and I on our own. Alec sat carefully on the edge of the bed, careful not to hurt me in any way shape or form. I sat up in the bed and carefully pulled Alec into a hug. He seemed very stiff at first as if he didn't know what to do but then he loosened and returned the hug. We sat hugging for a while before I pulled out the hug and kissed Alec's cheek quickly. I could feel the pain medication kicking in and making me drowsy. I lay back in the bed and closed my eyes. Before I could drift away I felt Alec gently kiss me on the forehead and then sit back on the bed besides me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a bit confused.
Confused Why? I hear you ask.
Well because I have 224 readers, 45 comments and only 14 comments.
I have decided to go on strike until I get 5 more comments from different people.
Thanks for reading and being such great subscribes anyway!!!