Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

14

Edward's POV

I saw the way Alec looked at Rosie, sometimes filled with sorrow and sometimes filled with love. I could also hear his thoughts and feelings for my precious little girl. I knew there was something special between those two, but so far I thought only Alec truly understood the feelings that he got for Rosie. The looks he gave Rosie were the looks I saw in Jacob's eyes when he first saw Nessie and I could see the sneak glances that he gave Rosie. They reminded me of when I first saw Bella and how I watched her sleeping. Alec watches Rosie sleep. He watches sometimes all night and sometimes he stayed there singing Rosie little tunes to help her get to bed.

To be honest I never thought someone from the Volturi, especially him, could ever love someone like he loves Rosie. I could remember the first time that he saw Bella and I back in Volenterra he grabbed hold of Bella, then cast her aside, which of course caused me to attack. Back in those times he had no respect for my family but now , he is almost part of the family and look upon Bella and I as if we are more powerful than the Volturi.

I am a bit wary of what to think of Alec I mean when he first saw Bella he treated her like a piece of unwanted dirt or trash that he could throw away easily, I just don't want him to hurt Rose in anyway, I didn't want to see her in pain, she was after all my precious daughter.

Rosie's POV

I know it seems a little early but I think I am in love. I can remember the words he said to me when I woke up, the day after I awoke from my unconscious.

FLASHBACK

"Alec what are you still doing here?" I asked, curiosity was taking the better of me.

"I...erm...I..." and then he mumbled something very quickly under his breath.

"I am sorry Alec I didn't quite get that, could you repeat it please?"

"Well...I...think you may be the one."

"The one for what?" I asked he looked nervous and scratched the back of his head.

"The one I... erm... want to spend...." And the last bit I did catch, even though he said it so quietly and quickly. "The one I want to spend the rest of my life with." and with that I pulled him towards me and quickly kissed him on the cheek.


I replayed the thought in my head over and over again. This was something I never want to forget.