Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

18

Image

3rd Person

Rosie stood scared , waiting to hear what they were going to do to her. Héloise started talking but Rosie blocked it out until she heard a word that made her heart stop. They were going to hypnotise her into thinking they were her parents or something. She was scared and they could tell.
“Hold her down.” Evie told the two muscular vampires. They immediately ran over to and grabbed tightly onto her arms and pulling her hair away from her face. Evie started to recite her words silently in her head, a look of great concentration came upon her face. She had to make Rosie sleep before so she could find out all the facts for this Rosie’s new life. Rosie’s eyelids drooped closed and the men holding her placed her onto a chair in the corner of the room.
“Do you have all the information needed? Like who her parents are going to be.” Evie asked needed the information otherwise this girl will be wondering the world not known . Héloise nodded and handed Evie a sheet with names and information on.
“She will think of us as her Aunties and the boys will be her Uncles. Her parents will arrive to get her tomorrow.” Evie nodded.
She walked over to Rosie and started to speak. “Rosie you are under hypnosis at the moment and when I click my fingers you will not be known as Rosie but as Addison Lewellen and your parents will be Abby Lewellen and Braden Lewellen. Everyone who is in this room at the moment are your Aunts and Uncles. You come to visit your Aunts And Uncles at the weekends to go hunting because you are part vampire. You have to wear blue contact lenses because you can’t see without them and you always dye your hair black because you don’t like the rusty bronze colour. You live in England with your parents and all your Aunts and uncles are moving to Ireland so you can see them more often. When I snap my fingers you will walk out of your old life as Rosie Cullen and start your new life as Addison Lewellen, you will not be able to remember anything of your past life but you will remember growing up as Addison.” Evie snapped her fingers and Rosie started to slowly awaken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha a twist in the story, Mwhahahahahahahahaha.
Hope you like the banner, I made it because this story has got ten stars thank you soo much my loyal readers. :D