Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

21

Rosie's POV

"Addison please wake up." I heard a voice call, I recognised the name and opened my eyes, I was faced with some unfamiliar looking people. There was a woman with brown hair in front of me, a man with blonde hair and a woman with long coal black hair standing in front of me.

"Where am I?" My voice croaked like I hadn't spoken in a long time. I saw a tear roll down the woman ,with brown hair,cheek.

"Addison darling, your are in America with your father, Aunt and I." The woman spoke. I shook my head not remembering anything before waking up. Something about this felt weird and strange.

"I don't remember." I mumbled. The woman with brown hair looked down at me confused. "I don't remember." I spoke this time a little bit louder.

"Oh poor thing." The woman with black hair spoke. "I am your Aunt Héloise, this is your mother Abby and your father Braden." She spoke slowly, I nodded taking it all in. "You had a fall out of your tree house. You must have banged your head." I nodded slowly trying to remember.

"OK." I muttered meekly, I sat up and hugged my mother and father. "Why are we in America, I thought we lived in England?" I said, something in my head told me I lived in England but it didn't feel right.

"We were on holiday, do you not remember?" I shook my head. "I think we will have to get a doctor to see to you. Then we will go back home."

*****************************************************

A couple of hours later a doctor turned up. The man who was supposedly my doctor did some weird tests on me. At the end he made me drink this strange red stuff that tasted a bit metallic, but I drank it anyway.

My parents had packed our bags and we got in the car, saying goodbye to my Aunt Héloise. We drove to the airport and soon caught our plane and flew back to England. I sat by the window the whole journey, something feeling not right, something feeling wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a filler. I haven't been able to update much what with school starting and a family member dying. I will try to update more if you comment and stuff.
Please check out my new photos-->Photos
Thanks for reading Lissie.