Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

23

I had been in England for just over a week, living with my 'parents' after my accident. They had felt so sorry for me that they had brought me a lot of things, today they decided to take me for a surprise. My parents had become rather annoyed at me because I had become a mute. I didn't like talking anymore so I just stopped.

"Addison, come down stairs we have a surprise for you." I walked slowly down the unfamiliar staircase and my Mom was stood at the bottom. She held me out a small wrapped package. I unwrapped the small package and inside was a lead. I looked up at her confused, when suddenly I heard and excited bark. I heard what sounded like paws and claws running on our wooden floor, out of the living room bounded a small rusty copper coloured wolf dog. I looked at my parents shocked and they just nodded at me. I walked cautiously over to the dog and it jumped up knocking me to the floor, it started to lick my face all over, I let out a few silent giggles.

"What do you want to call him?" I looked up at my Dad and suddenly something flashed into my mind.

I was running through a forest giggling suddenly someone popped up infront of me, I ran straight into their arms giggling.

"Rosie you are so cute."

"Daddy I three, Me not cute anymore." I giggled in my sweet childs voice. I wriggled in his arms and my Daddy placed me on the ground. I started to run back through the forest.

"Jacob never get me, I too fast." I giggled again. Suddenly a large russet coloured wolf with long fluffy fur. The wolf ran straight at me and pounced gently on me before licking my face lots of times.

"Jake, step away from my sister." I heard someone say in a warning voice. The wolf walked behind a tree, there was a flash and suddenly a man came out from behind the tree.

"Jacob, you funny." I giggled.


Who were these people, why did someone keep calling me Rosie. I was unsure of a lot of things that happened in that flash. The only thing I was sure of was that I was going to call my wolf dog Jacob. I opened my eyes and found myself lying in my bed, I sat up and looked around confused.

My Mom was sat on a chair in the corner of the room. I picked up my small white board and pen and quickly scribbled on it, Mom what just happened I showed it to her and she sighed getting up and sitting on my bed stroking my hair gently.

"Well Addison, you were getting licked by your dog when suddenly you stop up mechanically sat on the bottom stair and sort of collapsed. Your father brought you up here." I nodded and she sighed again.

I picked up the white board and pen and quickly wrote down his name is Jacob I showed it to her and she walked over to the door, opening it and letting in Jacob who was sat patiently at my door, he trotted in and climbed on my bed falling asleep on my legs. My Mum walked out the room and I decided to copy Jacob and get some slee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment or subscribe or best yet BOTH!!!!!!!!!!! :D