Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

26

Coal ran all the way to my original home, belonging to the family I still didn’t remember. When we arrived, Coal walked cautiously over to a large glass door inside I heard sobbing. Looking through the glass door I saw a woman with her head in her hands. The woman had long brown hair, her hair looked slightly messy like she hadn’t brushed it in a few days. Next to her was another woman who looked slightly younger, she had long bronze hair like mine. Coal knocked on the window gently and both women looked over I hid behind Coal and tried not to be noticed. The woman with bronze hair came over and opened the large glass door.

“What do you want kid?” She stated annoyed.

“I think I have something that belongs to you.” Coal said smiling and without me noticing, he stepped slightly to the side to reveal me. The woman looked down at me.

“MOM. I THINK YOU SHOULD COME SEE WHAT THIS KID HAS TO OFFER.” She shouted shocked. The mother walked over to the door and gasped, suddenly she was picking me up and swinging me around hugging me. She started to sob tearless sobs she put me down.
“Renesemee call everyone back tell them we have found her.”

“I am sorry Ma’am but who are you?” I asked, my English accent that I had picked up in my short time in England was apparent. The woman’s face fell shocked.

“What happened to you Rosie, you just disappeared one night. Now your back and can’t remember anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been so long, I had major writers block.