Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

2

Come on Rosie you can do it, just one more door. I stand at the door of my parents study, slightly worried about how Mom would react when I tell her what I did at school today. My Mom got annoyed with me a lot, I think it is because I didn’t grow up as fast as my sister so I am quite mischievous and get into trouble at school quite a lot. I held my fist up tot the door, panicking slightly. I banged my fist on the door three times, I heard Mom sigh.
“Come in Rosie.” I heard her shout through the door. The door creaked as I pushed it slightly before hurrying in. Mom sat in a large leather arm chair reading a book; she looked up at my not so innocent 10 year old face. “What did you do this time Rosie?” She sighed, a frustrated look creeping on her calm face.
“Well, I err,” I muttered. “You know that kid, the one who is always picking on me at school.” I saw an angry look coming on her face. She shook her head. My Mom looked really young, like a teenager in-fact, so did my Dad. Both my parents were vampires so don’t age a single day from the day they were changed. My twin sister, Renesmee and I age, except Nessie aged a lot faster than I because she was the bigger twin. She stopped aging when she looked around 16 whereas I am still aging and only look around 10. Nessie usually teases me with this fact. The fact she was aloud to do whatever she wanted and Mom and Dad still treated me as the age I look.
“Isabella-Rose, tell me what you did or I will ground you.” This brought me out of my daydream.
“Well he started to pull my hair so I punched him, he got a nose bleed.” I finished. Her face still looked angry, but I could see that she got relieved. For some reason she thought I would always give up and bite someone. I would never do that, for one reason I promised her and Dad I would never bite someone or tell them what we were, and two I didn’t actually like the taste of blood.
“Well as long as you didn’t bite him.” She said.
“Mom you never trust me with anything,” I shouted, “It seems as though you like Nessie more than me. You never bugged her about biting someone when we all know she is the one who likes blood, not me.” I was now screaming in her face, tears running down my cheeks. I could also feel my eyes changing from chocolate brown to violent red. I ran as fast as I could out the room, my eyes blurring from the tears. I ran out the house and into the large forest that surrounded my house. I ran up to the tree where my dad secretly built me a tree house. The tree house was right at the top of the one of the largest trees in the forest. I ran straight up the tree without needing to use a ladder, my eyes still blurry, and the tears still flooding out my eyes. I stumbled and fell down quite a bit before I made it to the tree house. I hadn’t used it since I was 4, so hopefully no-one would be able to find me. They wouldn’t be able to sniff out my scent either as it was raining hard. I sat in the tree-house crying as silently as possible. I wrapped my self up in a blanket in the house. I sat by the window crying, I could see the sun dimming slightly, I watched as the sun set and as the moon came up the sky littered with little lights, some from aeroplanes and some from stars. Pulling out a packet of skittles from my back pocket, I curled up on the floor and fell asleep, silently.