Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

3

I came home to find Bella worried sick and she was crying tearlessly. She was sat on Rosie’s bed clasping Rosie’s favorite toy Owl, named Bena. As soon as I walked in to Rosie’s bedroom Bella came rushing up to me. Her eyes pained and filled with sorrow.
“Bella, love, what’s wrong?” I asked soothingly. She shook her head afraid to upset me.
“Rosie thinks I don’t love her anymore.” She cried her head in my shoulder.
“Why would she think such a thing, that’s ridiculous?”
“Well she told me she had punched this boy at school, the way she was acting it was like she had bitten the boy. Told her it was Okay, as long as she hadn’t bitten him. She took it the wrong way and started screaming at me saying I never trust her and that I love Nessie more than I love her.” Bella said without taking a breath. “You know I would never mean it anyway like that and that I love both her and Nessie equally, right?” She asked. After thinking hard for a while I nodded.
“Where is she now?” I asked.
“She took off into the forest, it was raining so washed away her scent when I went out looking for her.” Bella murmured upset.
“Don’t worry Bells I think I know where she is. I will find her, don’t worry.” I said soothingly and ran out into the forest trying to pick up her scent in the slightest, trying to find out which of her many tree houses she may have ran off to. I picked up her scent slightly going off to the west of the house. Thinking to which tree house it may be I had a flash back.
“Daddy please make us a tree house,” I Heard Rosie’s little voice whisper in my ear. She was four now, a very small four year old as well, coming as high as halfway up my thigh. Whereas Nessie looked around twelve was quite tall already at my shoulders. Rosie’s long, straight, brown hair tickled my face from where she leant over my shoulder from the piggy back I was giving her.
“Sure thing Ro-ro.” I said calling her one of my many nicknames for her, as she was four this one suited her best. “Which tree?” I asked. She pointed to one of the largest trees in the whole forest, a large pine tree stood in front of where she had pointed too. I sighed and pulled her round to face me. “Ro-ro are you sure the tree won’t be too big for you to climb?” I asked her. A serious look came onto her little face.
“Daddy, you are looking at the school rope climbing champion.” She said, her face serious and her little thumb pointing at her chest.
“Okay then my little sweet one.” I said chuckling at her serious four year old face. She clapped her little hands and kissed me gently on the cheek, she always did this, when she got her way from either her mother or I. She knew exactly which face to pull if she wanted something as well. This was one thing Nessie found unfair. Even though they were the same age, Rosie was still in her cute faze, which Nessie had grow out of at around one and a half. This was one problem with Nessie growing up fast.