Status: Haha, sorry for not updating often, but I am lazy and seemed to have taken a dislike to Twilight many months ago.

Daddy's Little Girl

4

I felt the arms of someone wrap around me, I opened my eyes and stared up at my father. He looked relieved to have me back in his arms. I snuggled down into his arms as he carried me back to our house. I could fell every gentle bump as he carried me through the forest. He gently pushed open the door to our house and my Mom started to apologize immediately.
“Oh Isabella, I am so sorry. I never meant for you to see me like that. You know that I love you and Nessie equally; it may seem like I don’t love you as much as I love Nessie but that is because she has moved out the house now and hardly return so it’s a treat when I do see her. I am so sorry.” She said picking out of Edward’s arms and kissing me gently on the forehead. I sat up and hugged her before kissing my Mom on the cheek.
“Anyway Rosie I think you should be getting to bed now, it’s late and you have school tomorrow.” I nodded as my father picked me up and carried me to my room. He placed me on the bed before kissing me on my forehead and walking away. I got dressed in my pajamas, a white me-to-you T-shirt and a pair of lilac shorts. I fell into a dreamful sleep.
Aro and the rest of the Volturi had come after someone had seen Nessie and thinking she was an immortal child. Of course they didn’t know about me, I grew at the rate of a normal child, so they wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference. That day I was locked up in the house in the woods, Mom and Dad had locked all the doors and windows and had hidden me in the little underground safe room that they had made for Renesmee and I in times like these. I didn’t know what was going on, so when they had left me I cried. Of course I cried I was only a couple of months old. Being left on my own was risky but they had to do it to keep me private. This was all good for them as they only had Nessie to worry about not me. Whilst in their little battle with the Volturi my parents didn’t know that a vampire from the Volturi had been sent to check up on my parents’ house. Only when the vampire had found me and brought me back to the Volturi in front of my parents, did everyone start to worry about me. He gave me straight to Aro who looked at me suspiciously. I squirmed, trying to get out of Aro’s arms knowing that I didn’t already know him. Everyone on my parents’ side gasped at me they all looked extremely worried for my safety. Edward had stopped breathing, holding his breath in hope of my safe return.
“Carlisle you know you shouldn’t be keeping food, I thought you were Vegetarians?” Aro questioned my Grandpa.
“Aro please give us back Isabella-Rose. I will be able to prove to you that she is not food.” And with that my parents, who still looked extremely worried for my safety, started to shake, not because it was cold but because they were worried. My Grandpa stepped forwards and held out his hands Aro passed me to Marcus who was stood next to. Marcus held me in his hands looking down at me as if I was dirt after a while he got used to having me in his hands so he softened down a little bit more. Aro touched my Grandpa’s hands in his, learning his thoughts and memories about me. Aro smiled at him and let go.
“Well it seems like you are telling the truth about her not being food, but being Isabella and Edward’s own child. Tell me one thing though, if she is Renesmee’s twin why is she so much smaller and younger looking than Renesmee?” My Grandpa told him about them measuring Renesmee and me and that they think I will grow at the same rate as a normal human child. Marcus started cuddling me to his chest protectively as if I was his child.
“Marcus pass little Rose here, please.” Marcus looked upset as he handed me back to Aro. “Shame that we have to give her back, it seems to me like my like the rest of my friends,” he said signaling behind him at the rest of the Volturi who were looking at me shocked and lovingly. “And I have gotten to love dear little Rose, even with the short while we have known her.” By know I was getting quite frustrate so just to prove my point I bit Aro. Aro chuckled a little before handing me back to my Grandpa who then returned me to my parents.
“We will return in a couple of years to find out how little Rose and Renesmee have grown, remember that.” Marcus said, sneering at everyone on our side except me. And with that the Volturi left me and my family in peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh we get to see a little bit into little Rosie's past though her dream. Interesting what Marcus said about returning to see both Nessie and Rosie.