Status: Active

There and Back Again

Let's Start the Killing, Start the Killing!

*POV-Ryllie*

I had just changed clothes so I could meet Johnny and Lacy downstairs. I really don't think it would be her, she seems so genuine. I was walking into Zacky's office where he was going over paper work and security cameras just as Brian was walking in. Our arms slightly brushed sending electrical impulses through it.

"Yes Brian?" Zacky said.

"We need to talk. You, Ryllie, Matt, and Val." He answered.

I walked to the intercom and called Matt and Val to the office also adding in to Johnny and Lacy that I would be down as soon as I could. Val and Matt walked in a couple minutes later.

"Whats up guys?" They said at the same time.

"Brian wants to speak to the four of us" I answered.

Glancing at Brian, catching his eyes for a second before looking away.

"I know who is leaking out the information" Brian said quietly.

"What!? Who is it?!" Zacky said/yelled.

"Michelle" Val answered looking at him.

"It is her is it not?" She finished, cracking her knuckles.

Brian nodded his head.

"I just overheard her on the phone, she was listening outside the door. Said she was going to try and frame one of the other girls" He said.

"God Damn-it! I am going to fucking kill that bitch!" I said.

I grabbed my gun from my waist band and cocking it and headed toward the door.

"Ryllie wait!" Matt said.

I looked at him and then my brother who just nodded.

"I know you have a lot of pent up anger toward Michelle, but I think you should also take into account that she has been sleeping around on Brian and betraying him in multiple ways. Also she is betraying her own flesh and blood. Let them deal with it" Matt finished.

"Then can I at least beat the shit out of her first?" I asked putting the safety on my gun and tucking it away.

"Yeah, that is fine with me. Be my guest" Val said.

I glanced at Brian and looked into his eyes. He looked guilty and sorry. He nodded his head and I walked out of the room as Michelle was coming down the stairs.

"Hey, I want to apologize for the way things started out between us" I said sticking out my hand to her.

She smiled like she won something and grabbed my hand to shake it. I threw her to the ground as everyone walked out of the office. I then kicked her in the stomach as she called out for Brian.

"Baby help!" She yelled at him.

I just kicked her in the ribs as hard as I could hearing a single snap. I grabbed her by the hair and brought her to her feet.

"Don't you know not to cheat on your boyfriend or betray you own fucking flesh and blood?" I yelled in her face.

She tried to claw at me with her perfectly manicured nails. I punched her in the jaw.

"You messed with the wrong family bitch!" I said.

I kneed her in the stomach before grabbing her arm with both hands and kicking it. She screamed when it snapped. I punched her in the jaw as hard as I could muster this time, picturing the look she gave me the day Brian introduced her as his girlfriend. Finally she was a crying bloody heap on the floor. We had gained an audience after she screamed, everyone was watching. I walked over and said:

"Brian, Val she's all yours."

I looked at Johnny and Lacy saying:

"Lets go."

And walked down stairs to the basement with the two of them in tow for a teaching lesson for Lacy.

"I bet that felt good!" Johnny said.

"I wish I could have beaten the shit out of her" Lacy added.

I turned around and said to her:

"Watch and learn."

As I went at Johnny he was expecting me to punch him with a right hook. I dodged the block and swept my leg across the floor knocking him off his feet, but he was quick. Twisting his legs around mine bringing me down as well. I turned quickly as I hit the ground elbowing him in the sternum. I heard him grunt and as I was pulling away. He grabbed my arm twisting it behind my back now expecting to have full control, but I swung my head backward head butting him. He lost his grip on my arm I took this chance to jump up and punch him in the jaw knocking him to the ground and swiftly kicking him in the side. Taking his own arm and wrapping it around his neck moving my head to where he couldn't headbutt me. I let him go right before he would pass out.

"Damn it has been awhile since I have fought with anyone close to your standard!" Johnny breathed while giving me a hug.

"Welcome back" He finished grinning at me.

"So Lacy, do you want to start tomorrow?" I said looking at her.

"Okay, sounds great. Though I think you will kick my ass" she said laughing.

"Probably, but if Johnny has been working with you good enough then it should prolong it. Plus I noticed something when you were watching us I think you may be better than you think." I said.

"Lets go eat something, I am starving!" I finished.

I walked up the stairs with Johnny and Lacy in tow once more.

*POV Switch-Brian*

After Ryllie, Lacy, and Johnny went downstairs all attention was turned on Val, Michelle, and myself. Michelle was on the ground crying, bloody, and bruised.

"W-why did you l-let her do th-this to me b-baby?" Michelle asked stuttering.

My eyes darkened and I snapped.

"Don't fucking call me baby you lying, deceiving, back stabbing, little whore!"

Now I am not one to hurt women, but when they do something like this to not only me, but what i consider my family that all goes out the door. I kicked her causing her to hit the ground again. She yelped.

"Val help me, I'm your twin sister damn-it!" Michelle whined.

All Val did was hit her across the face as hard as the could.

"You are no sister of mine." Val said and spat on her.

I picked her up by her hair and slammed her face back into the floor hearing the crack of her nose against the marble tile. Val then kicked her in the side of the face when Michelle sat up.

"I can't believe I wasted six fucking years of my God Damn life on you. I hurt Ryllie because of you, I lost her, our friendship, and love because you professed your so called love for me and she hadn't yet. I fucking hate your fucking guts! You fucking whore, I hope you fucking rot in hell!" I yelled.

All she did was smirk at me as Val said:

"You made my best friend leave, you broke this family apart and then you betray us all and tried to get us killed!"

Val then hit her again across the face and took out her gun, so did I.

"No! Please don't kill me, please forgive me!" Michelle crying and begged.

"We don't forgive Val and I said.

We shot her at the same time in the head. As her body hit the floor so did Val's gun. I saw tears run down her face. She turned around and walked to Matt.

"Get her the fuck out of here!" Ryllie's voice said, she much of just come up the stairs with Johnny and Lacy. She walked over the intercom calling someone for clean up. Matt took Val upstairs. Ryllie then walked over to me and looked up at me.

"I am sorry you had to go through that" She whispered.

She hugged me, it shocked me, but I felt a surge of energy come through me and hugged her back. I remembered how perfect she felt in my arms, just as she does not. She kissed my cheek and said:

"I am going to go check on Val."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit goes to:
A Little Piece of Heaven-Avenged Sevenfold

This extra update is for Chloe! Hope you like it Lovey. PS: Update your story-ies soon!