Status: Slow

The Only Exception

Bring It On

My head hurts like hell and I can’t even tell mum about it or whine or bitch and it sucks like hell. “What’s wrong with your dad these past few weeks?” Mom asked all of us as dad paced back and forth in the living room talking to the phone. All of us shook our heads eating our cereal silently. “I can’t believe I can finally get all of you to be quiet at the same time by using Captain Crunch.” She said smiling at all of us trying to lighten the mood. We just nodded our head and continued eating our cereal.

“What is wrong with you kids this morning? Josh, Nate why are both of you awfully quiet?” She asked them as they smiled at her and nodded their head and continued eating. “Nicholas please tells me what is wrong with your children?” Mum asked dad who turned and said “Kids behave.” He then continued pacing back and forth again. Mum sighed and looked at each of us. “Nat what’s wrong with you?” She asked Natalie who looked up and stared at her. “What? What did I do?” She asked mum who shook her head. “It’s what all of you are not doing that’s worrying me.” She said and Natalie shrugged. “I don’t know, but I’m always like this.” She said eating her cereal silently.

“Emily, what’s wrong-” Mum never finished her question when Emily interfered. “Mum we are finally quiet why don’t you be happy about it and enjoy the moment.” She said rolling her eyes and taking her bowl, washed it and when out of the kitchen. Mum looked at me and I shrugged. “I’m guessing PMS.” Will said and we all chuckled, at that. Mum smiled at Will thankful to him for lightening the mood. Gabe took his bowl and washed it and all of us follow suit. We kissed mum goodbye and went to school.

*

“So you’re saying you were drowning once again last night?” Will asked me when we were walking to class. I nodded my head and looked at him for advice. “What happened?” He asked me again. I sighed and glared at him. “Alright fine, you were drunk-” He told me when I interrupted. “I was not drunk, how many times do I have to tell you?” I told him angrily and he chuckled. “Fine, you were not drunk, just a little tipsy.” He said and I shoved his shoulder. “I was not tipsy, I just drank a few beer and danced.” I told him and he laughed. “Sure, you weren’t drunk.” He said smirking. I glared at him wiping the smirk right off his face.

“What changed? Why the sudden come back?” He asked me and I shrugged. “I don’t know. It was just sort of overwhelming.” I told him silently looking at my shoes. “It felt just like before?” He asked putting an arm around my shoulder. I nodded my head and he sighed. “Maybe you’ll need to talk to Dr. Fred again?” He asked me and I raised an eyebrow. “You serious?” I asked him and he nodded his head. “Yeah, what can go wrong? He stops all these things he can surely do it again.” Will answered me and pulled the black beanie from my head. I glared at him when he smiled. “No hat on class rule.” He said smirking. I rolled my eyes took it back and shoved it in my bag. “It’s a beanie not a hat.”

*

“You and your fucking football can go and die.” I told him angrily. He stood in front of me shaking. He was at least a foot taller than me but my ego wasn’t going to let him win. My ego was too big for him to get away. I don’t know what’s wrong with him, but there’s just something wrong. Something that can tick me off with just a look; it’s revolting really how attracted I am to this guy. “Oh please, it’s not even my fault you weren’t looking where you were walking.” He said saying every syllable with venomous voice. “It’s a free country, I can walk wherever the hell I want.” I told him and he shook his head. I could see him tightening his fist and his friends looking scared behind him, but I knew there was something about him that deserves a punch in the face.

“Well then I can throw my football wherever I like too.” He said and I rolled my eyes at that. “Oh, shut up.” Nice comeback Ellie, you can do freaking better than that! He smirked at me as if he had won and he had calm down. “Nice comeback Hannah Montana.” He said and I grunt at that.

“Jerk.” I shouted in his face hoping that could make me feel better but it did not. He walked closer, closing the gap between the both of us. I came face to face with his chest. His strong and toned chest. I huffed and pushed him away. He moved a little but the smirked was still there. “Oh, move on you jerk. Don’t you have anything better to do?” I asked him and but he just smirked.

I know it was not really his faults and he did look sorry at first but the fact that when I shouted at him and he shouted back. Well it really did hurt my ego. Maybe, I didn’t have to tell him that he is a piece of crap and that he has no talent in football, but my head was hurting. I was dizzy and it really didn’t help my vocabulary at all or my anger.

“You can’t take the fact that you’re losing.” He told me in a whisper that I doubt anyone can hear. “I’m not.” I told him and he moved closer. “You must have the last word.” He said putting a finger under my chin. I pushed it away and keep on a hard glare at him. “I do not-” He cut me off before I cut finished my sentence. “You can’t hide your feelings well.” He said still smirking and I just rolled my eyes at him. “I can cover my-” and he did cut me off again. “You don’t like being cut off and you just pushed people away from you all the time.” He said his eyes softening.

“Who in the hell likes-” He cut me off with “You are-” I didn’t let him finish instead I cut him off. “Who in the hell likes to be cut off and I deserve to push people away because all of them are jerks!” I told him out loud. He suddenly smiled at me making me annoyed. “I want you Elizabeth.” He said whispering it into my ears making chills down my spine. My knees went weak and I just stared into his deep brown eyes.

“Well you can’t.” I told him stubbornly and he chuckled at that.

“I like a girl who runs away from me.” He said huskily in a seducing voice. I was usually good at these kinds of things, but there was something about him that tells me that he’s bad news and for the fact that I made a vow to not break hearts, but this guy was a player from what I can see and clearly it’s my heart that needs to be given extra care.

“Well I hope you catch up, because I can really run.” I told him and he laughed at that. His laughter was cute and manly at the same time.

“Well believe me I can run faster.” He said making me rolled my eyes.

“Uh-huh, but can you catch up with me without getting your heart broken.” I told him winking my eyes a little finally getting back to my old self. “Can you really even touch my heart Paul?” I asked him and he smiled at that. “I can make you mine Elizabeth. I’ll make you mine one day.” He told me smiling with a determine face.

“You don’t know me well then.” I told him making his face fall a little but then his smirked came back. “Believe me, I don’t just say things I don’t mean and I’m not about to let a gorgeous girl out of my hand.” He said running a trail down her jaw line with his finger. “Bring it on then Paul.” I told him and he smirked at me winking and leaving me just standing there alone. That’s when I noticed everyone was practically looking. Everyone outside of course; and there goes my lunch time. That jerk thinking he can get me. Who does he think he is?

“You sure know how to make an impression.” Someone said in a confident and playful tone. I turned around to fine no other than the guy whom can help me solved my problem. My savior; to this foul and sick game that Paul is playing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this great and awesome. You can bet on your cookies that there's going to be a lot of Paul after this. I can tell and I have already thoughtfully planned out. Or did I? I don't know really but for now I do have everything planned out. =D

Ellie's Outfit

SO ENJOY MY FELLOW MIBBARIAN. YOU AWESOME MIBBARIAN! THAT SOUNDS LIKE LIBRARIAN! owh dear I need to go to bed it's 4.21 a.m. SO DO COMMENT MY FELLOW FRIENDS! iheartu