Status: Slow

The Only Exception

Party Fight

The next thing I know I was on the floor dancing like a madman hands flailing around in rhythm, I was not drunk. I knew that, I was dancing with the green eyed guy. I knew why I’m here and I was not drunk but why do I feel like I am. A body pressed to me as someone kissed my neck and I felt like pushing the person away but I didn’t instead I turned around and face him ;seeing him smirked at me. I was overwhelmed and my brain was overworking or not working. I didn’t know but I suddenly felt overload and so I stopped dancing. The guy tried to move me back but I pushed him away and walked away. I heard him screamed some things but it was loud and unfathomable.

I walked through the crowds, pushing everyone feeling slightly claustrophobic and pictures of water filled my head. I felt like I was drowning and I couldn’t breath. I tried so hard to breathe that I knew I had to get out this things flashing in my brain like videos were ruining my stability. I was dizzy and I was going to fall. I felt like I was falling and I heard a splash my knees weak and then I felt safe, like someone had caught me but I was moving on my own, with my own feet but I thought I fell.

I was static and my brain was moving round and round I closed my eyes when I saw water surrounding me, pulling me downward and someone catching my fall. Hands on my back pushing me forward; I looked in front of me and saw a table. I put my hands on top of the table and put my head on top of my hand.

My head was spinning so badly that I heard someone talking, but it wasn’t clear. It was muffled and I tightened my eyes hoping the dizziness will be gone, but it didn’t helped. The picture of me drowning was so vivid in my brain that I had problems breathing. I was scared and I screamed loudly pushing my hands upward. I felt someone slapped me in the face and I looked in front of me.

“Breathe damn it. Just calm down.” Someone told me and I felt relieved all over my body lunging myself towards the owner of the voice. I hang on to my dear life. “Hey, are you alright? You’re drunk aren’t you?” He asked me and I shook my head slowly tears stained my cheeks. I felt a hand run up and down my back soothingly and finally I was able to breathe properly.

William cupped my cheeks and I looked into his eyes, his worried eyes and then he smiled at me. “Damn you, I was so worried.” He said laughing and handing me a cup. “Drink.” He said pushing it to my mouth. “Beer? I want beer.” I told him and he laughed. “As if, you don’t need ‘em anymore.” He said laughing at me sitting next to me.

“You girl, can really party.” He said and I just sighed. “I’m not drunk.” I stated slowly trying to regain control to my stupid brain. “Sure you are.” He said and laughed and I just looked at him. “I was drowning again Will.” I told him in a whisper and he looked at me weirdly and his face was overcome with shocked. He finally understands everything.

I was trying to breathe regularly like normal. Chanting in my brain to breathe in and out; hoping that can calm my beating heart down. “We can talk about this tomorrow Ellie. You can well let’s go back.” He said pulling me out by my forearm and holding me as if I’ll break if he doesn’t. We both walked out of the kitchen and saw a girl pinned by a guy nearby the stairs. The girl was pushing the guy but clearly the guy was too drunk for his own good. “Isn’t that Emily?” I asked Will lightly as if it was something not to worry about pointing towards the girl who was pinned down.

As if on cue Nate walked by grinning like an idiot Luke standing beside him. “Dude, Emily.” Will said and pointing towards the girl but the looked on Nate’s face was beyond anger. He walked fast towards the guy and pulled him before Will could. “Get Josh, Luke.” I told him and he quickly looked around and lucky enough for all of us.

He walked by and I pulled him stopping him from walking forward he was going to curse me when he saw Nate pulling the guy from Emily. “What the hell.” He said walking towards the guy pulled the guy again who was clearly stubborn and stupid to stop. He punched him in the face and Nate pulled the guy towards him and kneed him on the stomach. “You touch my sister once more and I’ll kill you.” Josh spat towards the guy. The guy slid down on the floor in front of Nate. I walked towards them trying not to fall on my ass. I was walking towards them when two guys whom I assumed was the guy friends walked towards us.

Luke quickly took off his jacket put it around Emily and left the house taking her outside.
“Dude, we’re just having fun. Calm down.” The guy said pushing Will and clearly that was a mistake. “Don’t touch me.” He said and the guy smirked. “What? The bitch is your girlfriend or something?” He asked and I could see the anger rising on each of their faces. “Say that again and I’ll fucking beat you up.” Will said pushing the guy making the guy laughed. The other guy repeated what his friend said and Will punched him in the face before all the words come out.

“You son of a bitch.” The guy said and by now a few sober and nearby company was looking. Before the guy was able to punch Will, Nate had already punched his stomach making him fall with a groaned. Josh was about to punched the other guy when he ran away clumsily. He kneeled down and took the guy pinning Emily by the collar. “You leave her the hell alone and never touch her again.” Josh said threateningly and threw the guy back on the floor.

“Calm down guys, let’s go back.” I said towards them and Will took off his jacket and put it on me. I smiled at him as the three of them breathe heavily. That’s when I saw it Paul looking at me and the girl trying to make out with him and from the position they were in I’m guessing again. He stared at me not leaving my eye when Will pushed me towards the door. I broke the eye contact and got out as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know see Paul! >.< *hides* I'm sorry. This is actually just the continuation of the chapter before this. I thought it was too long. I was never a scout so forgive me alright? Next one will be plenty of Paul pinky promise! and I love my pinky! >.<
Sorry for grammar or any kind of errors! >.<
ENJOY MY FELLOW BIKINI BOTTOM LOVERS!