Status: Active :P (OH NO D:)

You May Be A Stranger

Stranger 4

Running. Running down the corridors. Need to beat Li Mei. She's not winning again.
My name is Kamil. I'm 16 years old, and not exactly the brightest star in the sky. Right now I'm racing my twin sister Li Mei. She thinks this life sucks, but I reckon it rocks out loud! Louder than a rock concert. I have the perfect life, big mansion, everything I want, big cash, the lot. I see Li Mei's point, but that doesn't mean I understand. That is right, right?
I picked up the pace. Last time, I lost and owed Li Mei my pocket money for 3 weeks. So I'm not losing again.
I ran faster. That's alot of money to lose, you know. I ran in the short cuts, avoiding the long ways and staff. They'll tell me off for running inside, blah blah blah. Face not bothered, you know?
At last I saw the door. Yes, I thought. I've won! But I was in for a shock.
When I walked in, Li Mei was there. Rats, I thought, when I spotted her half out the window.
"LI MEI! What are you doing? Did you fall? Or is this another escape attempt?" I said the last part icily. I hate whne she tries to escape.
"Shut up Kamil! Do you want everyone to hear? No. Look, I really want to go outside. We've never been outside apart form school. Don't you hate that?"
"Um, no." I replied.
"Well I do. And you're not stpooing me going out. You can even come too, if you want."
"No no no no no! I'm happy where I am, thank you very much, You can go, but you owe me big time."
"My cupcakes for a month."
"Four."
"Three.
"Three and a half."
"Deal."
I was happy. I loved the cupcakes the chef made. With extra icing, they made me drool.
"Well, I'm off. See ya, little bro!" And Li Mei slid out. I ran to the window and yelled,
"I'm your TWIN, not LITTLE BRO!"
I herad her yell "I'm older by a couple minutes!", laugh, and dissapper.
"God help her." I looked up. "God help her indeed."