SugarDaddy

he's not my pimp

"So when are you going to meet your pimp?" My cousin Eddie asked as he flipped through my CosmoGirl magazine, his dirty blond hair sticking up in all directions. I rolled my eyes as I slipped a black mini vest over my white halter top and turned away from my mirror to face him, stretching my arms out then dropping them to my sides.

"He's not my pimp." He nodded his head giving me a 'mhm' never once looking up at me. I snatched the magazine from his hands and rolled it up, smacking him upside the head with it.

"Ow, what was that for?" He rubbed his head and glared at me. I threw the magazine onto the bed that he was on and slid open my closet pulling out a pair of sandals, slipping them on once I closed the closet. "Seriously, Nat, what the hell?" He pushed himself off the bed and bent over to stretch, touching his toes then standing up again.

"You were ignoring me," I turned to face him, a wicked smile on my face as I walked around him and to my large wooden dresser, opening the top drawer and taking out a neckless and pair of earrings that matched my outfit.

"Was not!" He rolled his eyes and opened the door and walking out into the hall that led to the kitchen and living room. "You just take everything too seriously, honey." He turned his head and bobbed his head as he snapped his fingers.

I laughed and followed him.

"Eddie, you are too gay for your own good." I walked into the kitchen as he sat at the table and opened the fridge pulling out a bottle of water and closing it before sitting with him at the table. He again made a 'mhm' sound as I opened the water bottle and took a sip from it, looking down at my watch. 3:15.

"Gonna go see your hunnybunny?" He smirked at me, taking the water bottle from my hands and gulping it down.

"Asshole." I slapped his head again before standing up and picking my purse of the counter, laughing to myself as he yelled at me as I closed the door the studio I was living in. Because of how down the economy is I had to sell many of my belongings including my house. Once I had enough money I was able to move to a smaller place, taking my cousin Eddie, whom was kicked out, with me.

I was also layed off from my job with the local newspaper, so that made paying bills even tighter. Luckily, I was able to get a part time job at a market, but even that is starting to go out of business and it's only a matter of time before they get shut down as well. It's so hard to live in a decent home now a days. So, as much as I hated the idea of it, I applied as a sugarbaby online.

The walk to the bus stop took fifteen minutes which wasn't the problem, it was waiting for the bus that was a killer. Of course, I wouldn't let that stop me from meeting a possible sugardaddy for myself. But I have to admit, it does weird me out knowing that a man is going to pay me to be his girlfriend or pamper me just because he wants someone to take care of. I always thought it was a stupid idea and even now feel like backing out, but then again, why not give it a shot?

I sat on a bench in front of a Denny's as I waited for the bus, gazing around and watching the cars drive by as they made their way from work or to pick up their kids from school. They don't even know how lucky they are to have a car.

I sighed as I felt the breeze flow though my hair, a relaxing sensation spreading throughout my body. I took in a deep breath and exhaled, the sweet aroma flooding my nose. I love the smell of the wind, especially when it smells like the ocean.

I looked down at my watch. 3:30. I inwardly groaned as I looked around franticlly, praying that the bus would hurry the hell up and pick me up so I could get to the restaurant that he was supposed to meet me. We scheduled for four, but it looks like I'd be getting their a little late. But oh, look at that, no phone; I had to sell that, too.

"You gotta be kidding me." I ran a hand through my brown hair, ruffling it. I reached into my purse and pulled out my compact mirror, flipping it open and looking at myself. I took in my appearance as I began to criticize myself, picking out my flaws.

My skin seemed kind of dry, my lips slightly chapped, my eyeliner was smudged, it looked like a zit was going to form on my forehead anytime soon, my cheeks were slightly chubby and my brown eyes seemed a little dull. And the fact that I was slightly overweight didn't help my self-esteem. Sure, I wear cute clothes that compliment my body, but that doesn't mean I'm not self-conscious.

I need to get on a diet. I frowned into the mirror. I smiled and checked my teeth, making sure I didn't have anything caught between them. God, how embarrassing would that be? I try to introduce and tell him something about myself but he's distracted by a piece of crap lodged in my teeth. I would have to die.

I closed the mirror and dropped it back into my bag and looked up to see the bus pulling up to the curb, the doors opening. "Oh, thank God." I mumbled as I pulled a dollar from my pocket as I stood up, paying the bus my fair and taking an empty seat. I looked down at my watch again. 3:38

I think I'll make it.

The bus ride was decent. It was faster than I thought because the next thing I knew I was pulling the brake cord and the bus was slowing down for the next stop, which happened to be across the street from the restaurant, how convenient. I thanked the bus driver as I stepped off and ran across the street since the light was red, smiling as I made it to the other side without a hitch, and no cop to give me a ticket for j-walking.

The butterflies began to flap wildly in my stomach as I entered the restaurant, Margaritas, scanning my eyes as I looked for... sugardaddy? God, I don't even know his name. I felt my stomach drop at the thought, what do I call him?

"May I help you?" I jumped as a seating hostess appeared out of no where, distracting me from my mini breakdown. I laughed nervously and ran a hand through my hair, fixing it.

"Uhm, yes." I looked around hoping I could spot a man covered with tattos. "I'm supposed to meet someone here, uh, he has tattoos and brown hair - about 6'2." I described him the best I could.

"Oh, you're here for him. Just follow me," she smiled as she picked up a menu and walked around the tables and towards an area that was separated by double doors that look like they were made from bamboo. Sliding them open and allowing my to enter, handing me the menu. I thanked her as I took it, then had the doors closed on my face.

"Bitch," I mumbled as I turned around to find myself in a room that was filled with tables that looked nicer than the others. Everything was a better quality and looked more expensive. This was a private area. Whoever this guy is, he's got mad cash. I thought as I looked around, scanning the room with my eyes as I glanced at random people sitting at tables, some with family and others with their spouses.

I was about to give up until I looked at the far corner to see a man sitting alone at a table. He had a buzz cut, tons of tattoos that seemed to cover both his his arms, which happened to be quite large. He wore a white shit that hugged him well, dark blue almost black jeans and black hat with what looked like a bandanna under it. Oh God, he's probably a thug. I thought as I fixed my shirt and pants.

I stood up straight and lifted my head as I slowly made my way towards his table, going over all the possibilities in my head. What if he's an asshole? What if he just wants sex? What if he wants me to help him sell drugs? What if he kills me? The possibilities were endless. I should turn and run.

Unfortunately for me, he looked up from his watch and smiled once he saw me, standing up from his chair. I gotta admit, he was pretty damn cute with his dimples and his hazel eyes that shone. He had the face of a sweetheart but the body of a killer. Which one can he be?

I smiled back as I approached the table. "Hi," I shyly said as I stuck out my hand. "Natalie." He smiled and took my hand in his, grabbing it gently and shook it.

"Matt," he smiled. He made his way around the small table and pulled out my chair. "Let me help." I smiled as I sat down, scooting in and thanking him. He seems nice, but it could all be a lie.

"So, you're a sugardaddy?" Wow, talking about getting to the point. I kicked myself for being so blunt. He laughed and nodded his head, picking up his beer that I didn't notice and took a sip from it, playing with the bottle as his eyes made contact with me.

"I guess you could say that," he smiled again. What is it with this guy and smiling all the time? "So you're a sugarbaby?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat, slightly slouching as I crossed my arms.

"No... yes...," I laughed. "I really don't know what to call it." He chuckled and took another sip of his beer. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you do for a living?" I placed my elbows on the table as I leaned closer. "Are you in a gang or something?"

He threw his head back in a laugh, this annoyed me. "A gang?" He shook his head and shifted in his sleep, I could tell he was holding in another laugh as he thought about what to say. "What makes you think I'm in a gang?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess because you'er covered in tattoos, have enough money to get a place back here," I gestured towards the room we were in, "and plus the fact you don't look like a business man." I gave him a 'I-Know-You-Do-Illegal-Things' look.

He chuckled. "No, I'm not in a gang, but I am in a band." He smiled.

"Really?"

"Yup," he pushed his beer to the side. "Heard of Avenged Sevenfold?" It sounded familiar. It must one of the bands that Eddie listens to since that's his favorite type of music.

"I think I might of heard the name once, but I'm not familiar with the music." He seemed somewhat shocked that I haven't heard of his band. Was he famous? Oh my God, would the paparazzi be all over me if I did become his sugarbaby? Would I be kept a secret? What would my mom say if she saw that?

"That's refreshing," He sighed to himself. "Tell me about yourself," he said as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms, the muscles in his arms bulging, making him look even more intimidating than he already was. I did what he asked and told him more about me like how I no longer have money, live my life day by day and have my gay cousin with me. I told him that I used to work for the local newspaper and was studying to become a music journalist. He told me about himself as well, telling my a bit about his life like his friends that were in his band with him, how his wife left him and how he and his band are working on their next album.

The more he told me the more I began to relax. With each story he seemed less intimidating and more of a teddy bear. It was hard to believe that I was actually afraid of him a few moments ago. But as adorable he may seem, I have to remember that this is going to be strictly a sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships, no strings attached and no commitments. We decided to hold our conversation for the future of our relationship for another time and decided to take this time to get to know each other.

Is this a good idea?
♠ ♠ ♠
Eddie

This is my new story, hope you guys like it! If you want another update you'll have to comment in order to get it. Subscribers are nice too :] tell me what you guys think of Matt being a sugardaddy. Wooh, I wouldn't mind that ;) -Sorry for the spelling errors!-