SugarDaddy

all you think about

From the 2 1/2 hour talk I had with Matt yesterday I had learned a few details about his life, both personal and public. First off, he was in a band, Avenged Sevenfold, with four other friends, one apparently passed away several months ago in December. Second, he was married, to his best friends sister - who happen to be twins. I'm not really comfortable with the fact that he was already in a commitment, but from what I was told the relationship began to fall apart after his friend passed away. So it's not like I'm going to be the reason for the break up, or divorce.

He told me about his friends, Brian, Zack, Jimmy and Johnny - his brothers. It's amazing to believe that they've been friends since grade school and it's even more amazing to hear that they've stayed close all these years. The passing of his friend, Jimmy, whom was also the drummer was one of his closest and from the stories I heard, the craziest one. Zack and Brian are guitarist, Johnny's the bassist and Matt is the vocalist. To be honest I was shocked when I heard he was in a band, I seriously thought that he was in some sort of gang and was going to make me his bitch.

But back to his marriage. He told me that his relationship with his wife and long time best friend, Valary, has been deteriorating since Jimmy died and the stress of an up coming tour in July has made things even harder for them. He pointed out that she was in no way a bitch or intentionally attempting to get on his back for everything, but things have changed. He claims that they still get along as if they were not married, but still just best friends. That I found quite refreshing.

But of course, I had to tell a bit of my own story - which by the way I made very short, sweet and simple. This is what I told him word for word. My name is Natalie Santiago, I'm 23 years old with no job, hence the sugardaddy ad. My cousin is currently living with me in my tiny ass studio. I was writing for the local paper as a columnist, randomly covering small shows in town even though it wasn't my work to do. I originally aimed to become a music or photojournalist, but when do we get what we want? I have two older brothers and a younger sister and three best friends. See, short, sweet and simple.

But as I sit here on my couch staring at the t.v. playing Bones, my favorite show I can't help but replay the entire conversation in my mind. It wasn't the most interesting conversation I've had, but something about him seemed to draw me in. Maybe it was his smile, or his hazel eyes that seemed to illuminate the restaurant.

I sighed and turned off the t.v. the credits began to roll on screen. I gazed around my one room studio taking in all that was around me. A small compact kitchen big enough to turn around in, a tiny living room big enough to fit two love seats and a medium sized room - which happens to be shared by Eddie and I. They gayest drama queen you could ever meet. There was a small bathroom with a shower/tub and a tiny whiny dining room which was connected to the kitchen.

"Knock knock." Eddied sang as he stuck his head through the front door, his sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose and his hair spiked in random directions with what looked like to be fresh highlights. He pushed the rest of the door open and entered the studio shutting the door and placing his 'man purse' on the table before collapsing next to me, taking the remote from my hands and turning on the t.v.

"Is there a reason why you're here?"

"Yeah, I live here buttercup, remember?" He blew my a kiss with his middle finger.

"And you just won't leave, now I remember." I nodded my head and stood up from the couch, slowly making my way into our small kitchen and taking a water bottle from the fridge. "Why do you live here again?" I asked after taking a gulp.

"Because I'm too gay for my dad and I'm too poor for the Hills so I'll have to do good with you until you can make me enough money from the hunk'a sugar you're gonna get all caught up with." I let out a dramatic 'oh yeeeah' as I walked back into the living room and sat next to him again. "So," he turned his head and face me, "What's the deal?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Jesus Eddie, is that all you think about?" I laughed as I punched his shoulder.

"Hey, I just wanna know the juicy details, okay? So stop holding back and put out!" He finished with a 'mhmm' as he focused his attention to the t.v. which was now playing What Not to Wear.

"You seriously did not just say that." I was in shock. Complete and utter shock.

"You know I seriously just did," he kept his eyes on the t.v. It was quiet for about twenty seconds before he looked at me and began to laugh, his sparkly white teeth glistening. "You know I'm kidding babe, I wouldn't make you do anything you wouldn't want to do." He pulled me into a hug, "unless it was to my advantage." I laughed and pulled myself away from the hug.

"Jerk." I stood up and walked into my room, closing the door and locking it, sitting on my bed and almost jumping in the air when my phone in my back pocket went off. I quickly pulled it out and felt my stomach drop when I saw the name on the screen. Matt. "Oh my God."

I ran to the door and unlocked it, yanking it open and sticking my head out. "EDDIE!" Eddie screamed like a girl as he jumped up from the couch holding the remote as if it were a grenade and he were about to throw it. "Eddie, come here!" I cried out.

"What, what?!" He ran into the room as I backed away from the door. "What's wrong!"

"Him!" I pointed to the phone as I jumped. He gave me a confused look. "Him. Matt!" He continued to stare at me as if I had gone crazy.

"You named your phone Matt?"

"Hunnybunny!" As the name left my lips his eyes bulged and smile broke out on his face. "What the hell do I do?!" I waved the phone around.

"Answer it!" He urged me to press the green button.

"No, I can't do that! What do I say?" I felt my heart speed up as I began to freak out.

"Uh, how about hi?" He asked as if I were retarded. "Start off with something small, but do it now or else he's going to hang up!" I did what I was told and without thinking pressed the green button placing the phone against my ear.

"Hello?" I breathed heavily.

"You sound out of breath, what were you doing?" I could hear the smile in his voice. He seemed so calm, so confident, so sure. I envied the emotions his voice held wishing I too could sound and feel like that, if only I could.

"Uh, nothing, I-I was just doing some..." I looked at Eddie to see him putting his body in strange positions as he tried to mouth words to me, "...yoga." I finished with what more like a question than an answer. Eddie just rolled his eyes as he shook his head. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a pleading look. He sighed dramatically and began to signal things to me, starting off with a table and drinks.

"But uh, would you like to go for some drinks tomorrow?" Eddies jumped up as he gave me a thumbs up, adding more to his game of Charades.

"Sure, where?"

"Where? Uh..." Eddie began to act out more throwing me hints as to what he was trying to say. Sitting on the bed and pretending to lay his arms on what looked like to be a bar, then pointing at him self and mouthing the name Johnny. "How about, Johnny's?"

"That sounds great, does six sound good?" I held up six finger to Eddie who enthusiastically nodded his head, collapsing onto the couch as he let a deep breath off air escape his lips.

"Six sounds great, see you then, bye!" I said in one quick breath, hanging up before he could say goodbye, collapsing right next to him. "Why did I agree to that?" I ran a hand through my brown locks. "Oh God, what am I getting myself into?" I whined.

"Honey, you are gonna get yourself a fine piece of ass and share it with me." I laughed as I placed my hands over my face. "Because never have I done that kind of work. The only person ever to make me bend over like that is Pete." I laughed again but was soon joined by Eddie. So there we lay on my bed laughing like two idiots. But I'm laughing not only because Eddie was being his gay self, but I had to go out with Matt tomorrow and I wasn't completely sure if being a sugarbabe and having a sugardaddy was something I wanted. Truth be told, I am fucking scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter, go me. [: Short, I know.
Okay, I used spelling check so that should fix some of the grammar errors. Punctuation... not so much. Again, sorry :} Please leave a comment if you wish to have another update and not just, 'Update!' or 'Great chapter!' Some creative criticism would be nice :] Thank you!