SugarDaddy

tonight it's me and you

I don't need you and your brand new Benz, or your bougie friends. I don't need love looking like diamonds, looking like diamonds.

"It's your song, Nattie!" Eddie exclaimed as he swayed his hips to the beat and waved the feather duster he held in his hand. He wore his hair in its usually spiked manor along with a pair sweat pants and a blue Holister shirt. I picked up a roll of hand towels and threw them at his head, smacking him on the side of his face, interrupting his singing. I laughed loudly as he turned his head back at me and glared.

"You know as much as I do that this isn't my song." I said with a shake of my head, wiping down the kitchen table with a wet paper towel and some Windex. My hair was placed up into a messy bun, I sported a pair of white slippers, jogging pants and a simple Monster tank top.

He replied with a hearty laugh, "Oh, yes it it!" Practically prancing to the stereo, he twisted the knob increasing the volume level of the music.

I don't mean to critique on your seduction technique
But your money's not impressing me, it's kinda weak
That you really think you're gonna get my rocks off
Get my top and socks off
By showing me the dollars in your drop box

Me and all my friends we don't buy bottles, we bring em
We take the drinks from the tables when you get up and leave em
And I don't care if you stare and you call us scummy
Cause we ain't after your affection
And sure as hell not your money, honey


"Sing it with me, Nattie! I don't need you and your brand new Benz, or your bougie friends. I don't need love looking like diamonds, looking like diamonds." He attempted to pop-lock-and drop it only to end up falling back on his rear-end onto the floor. With the palms of his hands, he pushed himself off the floor and chuckled at his own clumsiness.

"Eddie, stop being gay and help me clean, please!" I laughed, wiping down the small table we had in our conjoined kitchen and dinning room. "He's gonna be here soon and I still need to get ready and make dinner!" My hair was beginning to fall out of its loose bun as I feverishly scrubbed a stain on the table that refused to come off no matter how much Windex I spray on it.

Eddie continued on with his jig as he dusted the t.v and the small entertainment center we had. He turned away from the t.v and held up his hands. "Honey, you need to calm down. He's gonna be here at 7:30 and it's only 3, just breath." The corners of his mouth pulled up into a grin as he watched me frantically scrub the table.

I inhaled deeply. "But look at this place! It's filthy and cramped and- "

"Ghetto?" He raised and amused eyebrow.

"Exactly!" I ran into the kitchen and began to wipe down the counter with the other side of the paper towel I had been using. "Just look at his place. It's so big, and clean, and pretty, and rich and- "

" -Nattie- "

"-how the hell is this place supposed to compete with that? His house is huge it's so- "

" -Nattie- "

"-he's probably going to be disgusted with how messy it is. Oh God, I forgot to mop the bathroom! I have to- "

"NATALIE!"

I instantly stopped myself in mid-panic attack and lifted my head, meeting my cousin's gaze. "What?" I continued to scrub the counter without looking. He laughed and put his feather duster down on the table as he walked into the kitchen, placing his hands on my shoulders and gently shaking me.

"You need to calm down. He's not going to think anything bad about this shit-hole, okay? He's been here before, remember? So has Brian and he didn't seem bothered by it either. In fact, he said it seemed homey." He smiled reassuringly.

My eyes widened at his last words. "Excuse me? Brian was here?" I felt myself beginning to freak out again. "When?"

"Shush!" He placed a finger on my lips to silence my babbling. With a an annoyed sighed and shake his head he spoke again. "You don't remember because you were drunk. It was that time he took you out as an apology for the way Michelle acted like she-bitch. Although I still say you should have slept with him." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, releasing his grip on me.

I smacked his arm with my free hand and glared at his words, feeling anger bubble beneath the surface at what he had said. "I wouldn't do that, Eddie. I'm not a slut." I stated firmly, keeping a strong gaze on him.

"No one says you have to be a slut to wanna spend a night with that sexy thang." He winked and turned away, picking up the feather duster as he walked by the table and back into our miniature living room to continue dusting.

"Good God, Eddie." I shook my head as I turned on the sink and washed my hands, drying them on my shirt as I let out a deep breath. I turned around to face the dining room, my back against the sink as I scanned my eyes around the kitchen. After double checking that everything was put away in its proper place I proceeded to enter to the living room once my inspection was complete. "Okay, kitchens clean."

"So is the living room." Eddie tossed trash into the trash bin and put the feather duster away in a cabinet. After fanning himself for several seconds he took off his shirt revealing his well toned muscles and shook his head like a dog. "Woo, it is hot!" He wiped his face with his now sweaty shirt.

"That's gross." I scrunched up my nose at his sweaty shirt that he was using as a towel. The thought of all the germs he was placing back onto his body freaked me out to no end. Sweat itself grossed me out, but rubbing it on yourself was unattractive.

He chuckled as he wiped his torso and arms clean of any sweat. "As gay as I am, I'm still a guy honey." He smirked as he tossed his drenched shirt at me. I didn't register what he was doing until it was too late and I felt a dampness touch my skin. I cried out as I jumped and swatted his shirt away from me, still able to feel the moisture on med.

"That's disgusting!"I span around and reached for a sponge, scrubbing harshly at my skin which had come into contact with Eddie's sweat drenched shirt. "Now I really need a shower!" I made a face at the smell of his body odor. "And so do you, geeze."

"I call dibs!" He exclaimed and quickly turned on the spot with a swiftness and ran through our living room and into our only bathroom. A loud slam filled the house followed by the sound of water and a cry of the water being cold.

I shook my head and smiled as I left the kitchen and entered my room, heading directly towards my closet and sliding it open to search for an outfit. My eyes shifted around from one item of clothing to the next as I visioned a perfect outfit for my dinner with Matt. My search was completely unsupervised since Eddie was currently in the shower. Hopefully he would forgive me once he realized he was the one in dire need of a shower and I couldn't waste any time waiting for him.

After much debate, I decided on a creamed colored dress that went several inches passed my knees and flowed with every twist and step I took. It was thick strapped with a slight v-neck and a soft deep brown ribbon that tied around the waist to the back in a bow. I found a pair of one inch heels that were closed toed and slightly pointed with beautiful gold designs. Once I was happy with what I picked out I quickly gathered my undergarments and placed them on top of the dress. As I waited for Eddie to finish his shower I thought over my outfit.

After several more minutes of waiting, Eddie finally emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his waist, steam escaping the small room and flowing into the rest of the house. "I'm clean! Your turn, Nattie. Hope you like cold water," he smiled as he entered the room. "Get outta' here so I can change."

I laughed as I picked up two towels and made my way into the bathroom. Once I had the door closed I turned on the shower head and twisted the Hot and Cold knobs until I found a respectable temperature and undress. I stepped into the shower and quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair, rinsing and repeating before doing the rest of my shower routine.

After 20 minutes of bathing myself I turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping one towel around my body and the other around my hair. I picked up my discarded clothing and opened the door allowing the steam to leave the bathroom.

"What the hell is this?" Eddie held my dress in one hand and my heels in the other, a grumpy look etched onto his face. I stared at him for a moment before entering my room.

"That's my outfit for tonight." I picked up my bra and panties from the bed. "I thought it was simple enough," I shrugged my shoulders and walked behind Eddie so his back was facing me as I put on the bare necessities.

He scoffed and shook his head. "Too simple if you ask me." I tapped his shoulder to let him know I was dressed and permitted him to look. He turned around and faced me with the same look on his face. "You can't see anything with this, it covers everything!" He shook it in my face. "Plus, the v-neck is so high up you might as well wear a t-shirt." His tone screamed disapproval as he tossed the dress onto the bed and made his way to my open closet and peered inside.

Several seconds passed before he let out a triumphant 'Aha!' and returned to the bed with a light purple dress and scarf in his hands. "This is perfect!" He smiled gleefully as he laid the dress out on the bed allowing me to get a better look at it. Immediately I began to shake my head.

"No way, Eddie, not that one."

His expression changed from happy to confused as he looked down at the dress, back at me, then at the dress again. "Why not? It's perfect." He lifted it from the bed and held it up from the straps. "Look, it's the perfect color for you. It'll enhance you voluptuous curves, mask what you want to bed hidden. Plus, look at this v-neck, it's sexy and draws the eye's attention." He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Isn't it too much? This is just a simple dinner, not Dancing with the Stars." I continued to stare at it with distaste. For some reason the dress just seemed to be over-doing the small dinner we had planned. I looked over it several times taking in the details of the dress.

It was a purple color between dark and medium that went at the knees, slightly above them. It was lacy in some parts and had several layers. The v-neck was deep but not slutty deep and seemed to be fitted tight around the bust area.

"I don't know." I shook my head, still unsure. Eddie and I continued to argue over the dress for the next 30 minutes, only coming to an agreement when he threatened to sabotage our dinner. I gave into his demands and agreed to wear the purple dress and a pair of 3 inch black heels that where opened toe and sling backs.

The next thing I knew it was 4:30 and I was starting on dinner for the evening. After much thought, I decided to make shrimp pasta with mushrooms and a side of clam chowder. Making the dinner didn't take me long; it was the dessert. I didn't know what we should have for dessert and ran a couple ideas by Eddie before setting on something fun and simple.

Ice cones.

I had a bag of smashed ice in my freezer and thought that it would be fun to have ice cones after our meal. It seemed somewhat of a blast from the past and a good way to diffuse tension if any were to arise.

Once I made sure the bag of ice was decently smashed after slamming it into the ground a few times, I tossed it back into the freezer and ran into my room to get dressed. With cleaning, showering, arguing with Eddie, cooking dinner and deciding what to have for dessert, time seemed to have flown by. It was Now 6:45, leaving me with only another 45 minutes to have Eddie do my hair and make up.

Instead of curling how he has been doing the past few days he simply straightened it and pulled my bangs back to create a small bump and the top of my head and let it fall on my shoulders. Instead of giving my a natural look like always, he did a smokey eyes using purple, dark blue and black eye shadow. We argued over lipstick and he ended up using a light reddish lip gloss. After applying some blush on me and giving my a once over he put my make up away and handed me random accessories.

"Where this necklace, it'll look really good." He handed me a simple thin chain necklace with a heart at the end which hung between my breast outside my dress. "And this," he gave me my charmed braclete that I only wore not too often since it was shiny and look somewhat dramatic. Apparently Eddie thought it was perfect for the occasion. "Okay, you got everything?" He asked as he stepped back and looked at me.

"You look gorgeous, baby." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I smiled and thanked him as I led him to the front door. He double checked that he had everything he needed to stay the night a Pete's. He thought it was a good idea that Matt and I be absolutely alone tonight. "Okay, Pete's waiting outside, but I'll call you tomorrow morning, okay?" He smiled as he opened the door and placed his glasses on top of his head. "Give my baby some sugar for me, okay?" He winked and closed the door.

I laughed at the memory of Brian telling me that Eddie scared Matt and made him feel like a little girl.

--

I sat on the couch for several moments glancing around the living room making sure everything was clean. I've been glancing at the clock every few minutes and the last time I looked it was 7:20. My heart beat fiercely in my chest as I thought about what our night held in store. I mainly felt nervous about the fact that I would be alone with him in my house. Just the thought of being with him brought butterflies to my stomach, but being along with him here had them in a frenzy.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. The butterflies in my stomach became more active as I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood to open the door with shaking hands.

Pulling the door open, I was greeted with the face of Matt in all his splendor. I drank in his appearance, blushing when I noticed just how handsome he looked standing my doorway. He wore a fitted charcoal, long-sleeve button down, black dress pants, dress shoes that seemed to look new and what appeared to be a black tie. He held a single red rose between the finger tips of those his hands. He looked nervous, fidgeting as he smiled sheepishly.

"Hey," his husky voice broke the silence.

I smiled as I bit the corner of my lip, refraining from 'awing' at how adorable he looked. "Hey."

His eyes scanned my body, taking in the dress I wore. He seemed to enjoy the clothing Eddie chose and let his gaze linger on my breast. Eddie had pointed out that since the dress was tight in the bust area, it accentuated my assets and apparently Matt seemed to notice this as well.

"You look amazing," he smiled as he lifted his gaze to my eyes. I blushed and looked down, tucking a piece of stray hair behind my right ear.

"Thanks." I felt my face heat up from the attention he was giving me. I suddenly realized he was still outside and stepped back. "Do you wanna come in?" I asked nervously, feeling like an idiot for keeping him waiting to be let inside.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Sure, thanks." He stepped inside and I closed the door once he was through the door way. His eyes quickly scanned my living room, the smile never leaving his lips as his gaze traveled to the small dining room that had the table with place settings.

I began to fidget as I felt nervousness begin to fill my stomach in the form of knots. "Uh, do you wanna sit down and eat dinner or wait?" I was unsure of what to do. The only thing I could think of was getting on to dinner so we could at least have something to busy ourselves with.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He walked towards the table and reached to pull out a seat for me, that was when he noticed he still had the rose in his hand. He quickly and awkwardly faced me, smiling nervously. "Uh, this for you." He handed me the rose with a embarrassed smile, shifting his gaze from the rose, my face and the floor. "I thought you'd like it." His cheeks flushed pink as I took it from his hands and thanked him for being so sweet.

I sat down in the seat and thanked Matt as he stepped around to his seat and sat down. A large bowl which held the pasta was placed in the center with a pair of tongs, next to it was a plate stacked with garlic bread and next to the food was a bottle of wine. It was one that I had for a while and I thought should be put to good use.

Matt uncorked the bottle and poured it into my glass half way before filling his own. We gave a small toast to Jimmy and my father and began to eat. Once we settled into an easy topic I noticed Matt became much more relaxed just as I did and it was then that I realized that I wasn't the only one who was nervous about tonight. Apparently Matt was freaking out just as much as I was and that calmed me.

Once we had finished our shrimp pasta and garlic bread, we moved onto the clam chowder which I poured into two bowls for us from a pot on the stove. Matt complimented me on my cooking several times as he helped himself to two more servings of the chowder. Our conversation remained casual as we talked about everything from the way the economy was, to updates on their album, to more stories of our past.

Two hours had gone by in a flash and we had placed our dishes in the sink to be washed in the morning. Our fillings of wine was beginning to get to me, allowing me to let loose as I stood from the table and approached the freezer. I opened it and pulled out the bag of smashed ice, dropping it onto the floor to make sure it was still smashed.

"What are you doing?" He laughed as he stood from his chair and entered the kitchen, watching me with an amused look as I picked up the bag and placed on the counter.

"Dessert," I smiled as I pulled two cups from the cup-bard and placed them on the counter, grabbing a fork and two straws from a draw. "Ice cones." I giggled as I turned around and opened the fridge, pulling out different types of sodas and juices to use.

Matt laughed as he placed a hand against his mouth, unsure of what to say. "Wow," he shook his head with a smile. "I haven't had a ice cone in years. I think the last time I had one was on Johnny's 26th birthday."

I laughed and scooped ice into the cups and stuck a straw into one of the before handing it to him. "Choose your flavor," I gestured towards the drinks. He grabbed a small bottle of watermelon juice and opened, pouring himself some and closing it. He swirled the ice and juice around with his straw and took a sip. "Good?"

"Delicious." He said with a mouth full of red ice. I laughed and picked up a bottle of lemon soda and filled a portion of my cup with it, following Matt's actions and swirling it around. I took a sip and closed my eyes as the taste hit my taste buds, the ice filling my mouth.

"Mm, so good." I grinned. I left everything on the counter I took my cup with me and entered the living room, plopping myself down onto the couch and sipping on my ice cone, taking bites of the flavored ice. Matt followed me from the kitchen and sat next to me, his cup placed in his hands as he ate.

"Wanna taste mine?" Matt asked as he held his cup in his hands, the straw only inches from his lips. His eyes shined with an emotion I couldn't decipher as he stared into my eyes. I studied his face for a moment before slowly leaning forward to take the straw into my mouth, but he pulled it back an inch at the last moment. Instead of pulling back in confusion I simply stared at him, my eyes filling with curiosity.

"I thought you were gonna taste it," he smirked as he continued to stare into my eyes, his eyes now filled with a mischievous glint. It took me a moment to realize what he was doing and I did I decided to play along with his game; to see how far it would go.

"Silly me," I said in a soft voice as I continued to lean forward. As my mouth neared the straw he pulled it back another inch just like before. Instead of stopping I continued to follow the straw he would pull back ever so slightly, bringing my lips closer to his.

Daring to take things into my own hands, I leaned forward when he wasn't expecting it and took the straw into my mouth, staring into his eyes as I slowly sucked the ice into my mouth. Matt's eyes darkened as he watched me, he gaze becoming lustful as he licked his bottom lip, his eyes shifting from my my own to my lips.

I released the straw the licked my lips. "Mm, that's good." I felt myself becoming hot just by the way he was looking at me and how tight he was gripping the cup. Suddenly without warning, Matt pressed his lips tightly against mine, kissing me feverishly as he let the cup drop from his hands onto the floor and grab the sides of my face with his hands, attempting to bring me as close to him as possible.

A fire began to burn inside me as his right hand traveled to the base of my neck, gripping my hair and the other finding it way to my waist. A soft moan escaped my lips as I placed my hands on his chest, running them up and down feeling his firm body beneath his shirt. Our kisses were frantic and passionate, animalistic even. He kissed a trail from my lips to my jaw and down the right side of my neck, sucking and nibbling as he traced his way down to my collar bone and back up. I tilted my head to the left, causing my hair to fall back and grant him more access. After attacking my collar bone with his lips his kissed his way back up my neck and behind my ear, biting down on the sensitive skin.

I gasped out unable to contain my sounds of pleasure. He seemed to enjoy the noise I was making a did it again, licking and sucking until the skin became sore. He continued to kiss up my jaw and found my lips, kissing them with such intensity. His hand continued to grip and pull at my hair making me whine and moan out in both pain and pleasure. His other hand moved from my waist to my upper thigh. He began to caress it, reaching his hand further down until he reached the end of my dress and slipped in beneath it. His hand was rough and strong as it slowly slid up the side of my right thigh, making its way just between my thighs, his fingers continuing to caress my skin, never moving any further.

The fire within began to grow at a faster rate. My hands we all over him and I couldn't control myself. I began to loosen up his tie and lifted it from around his neck, tossing it across the living room. Hastily unbuttoning his shirt, I bit his lower lip and took it between my teeth, sucking on it until a earned a moan from him, followed by a growl as he pulled my hair as scratched the inside of my thigh at the same time. I cried out and found myself becoming hotter by his actions.

I quickly unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. He relinquished his hold on me for a moment before placing his hand back inside my dress and the other on my breast instead of my hair. He fondled and caressed me, squeezing tightly.

I moaned as my hands explored his now topless form. His chest was firm and his arms were well defined with muscle as I ran my hands all over him, pulling him closer to me. Without warning he pushed me back onto the couch and laid on top of me, pressing his body tightly against mine resting between my legs. He pulled the straps of the dress down my shoulders and pushed the materiel down and passed my breast, exposing my black lace bra.

His lips attached to the top high arc of my breast as he kissed and licked, sliding his tongue to my chest then to the other, giving it equal amount of attention. My breathing was labored as he ran his hand up and down my thigh, his lips still attached to my breast. He kissed down to my bra, sucking and licking on the material.

A moan escaped my lips as I ran my nails down his back, enjoying the feeling of his body on top of mine. He responded to my moan by pressing his lower half into mine. My stomach tightened when I felt just how aroused he was. I pressed my body into his begging for more. He began to rock his hips, pressing his arousal tight and firmly against me, relaxing, doing it again and again. My body continued to heat up at the contact.

A wave a tingles swept down my spine and to my toes as he attached his lips to the sensitive spot behind my ear and pressed into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the sensation.

"Oh God," I was breathless. My chest rose and fell as my breathing became uneven, Matt's matching my own. He groaned as he continued to press himself into me, grinding his hips with force. I clenched my thighs together every time he pressed into me, trying to pull as much of him as I could into my body.

"Say my name." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath driving me insane. I was too far into ecstasy to mutter a single word. Unsatisfied with my lack of response, he pressed himself hard into me and grinned his hips, breathed into my ear and slipped a hand into my bra, cupping a breast all at the same time.

"Oh God, Matt..." I felt him smirk against my skin as he did it again, squeezing my breast firmly. I cried out again unable to hold back. He reached his right hand under my dress and slid it up my thigh, finding his way to the hem off my panties and tugging at them.

It was then that the gears in my mind began to kick in.

"Wait," I whispered as he began to kiss me. "Matt - wait - "

"What?" His voice was deep and husky. I pressed my hands against his shoulders and pushed him back. He was breathing heavily as he looked down at me. "What? What's wrong?" My breathing was just as irregular as I shook my head, keeping his lips a safe distance from my own.

"I can't. I'm sorry." I felt ashamed for leading him on like that, but it was the heat of the moment. He stared into my eyes as he began to comprehend what I was saying, realization dawning on him. "I'm sorry," I shook my head. "I didn't mean for us to- "

"Natalie," he pressed a finger against my lips, the corner of his mouth tugging into a smile. "It's okay." He shook his head, "I don't want to force you." His hazel eyes stared into my brown ones, shifting to my lips and back. "Let me know whenever you're ready." He bent his head and kissed my forehead. "I'm not mad."

"Are you sure?" I still felt pretty bad for what I did. I know that unlike girls, guys can't always make their situation disappear.

He chuckled and pushed himself up into a sitting position, allowing me to set myself right back into my dress and pull the straps back over my shoulders. "Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry." He ran a hand through his hair and looked around before standing up and picking his tie and shirt off of the floor. He pulled his shirt back on and hung the tie loosely around his neck.

A thoughtful silence filled the air as I looked back at what we did and the things we almost did. I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips as I thought about how intense the moment was. I didn't notice Matt looking at me as he buttoned up his shirt. "What?"

I was snapped out of my reminiscing and met his gaze. "Huh?" He chuckled and sat back down next to me.

"You were staring into space and smiling." He smiled, his dimples creasing at the corners of his mouth. "What were you thinking about?" He asked, sitting back in the couch.

I felt my cheeks heat up about being caught thinking about our heated moment. I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair attempting to fix it. "I was thinking about how funny it is that before dinner we were nervous wrecks but after we became animals."

He laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah, well, I guess you gotta' thank the wine for that." I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. The wine had definitely given us a much needed push. "What time is it?" He pulled back a sleeve and looked down at his watch. "10:45? I guess time does go by when you're having a good time." He smirked and lifted his gaze to meet mine. I blushed and looked away.

He pushed himself off the couch. "I guess I gotta' get going, it's pretty late." I stood up as well and led him to the door. He opened it and turned to face me, a soft smile lingering on his lips. "I had a good time," he grinned.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders nervously. "Me too."

He stared at me, licking his lips before slowly leaning down and pressing them gently against my own, my eyelids shut instantly. Unlike the others which were powerful and full of passion and desire, this kiss was sweet and gentle; it lasted several seconds. He slowly pulled away and smiled, my eyes fluttering open to meet his smile. "Hopefully we can do this again sometime."

I bit the corner of my lip and nodded. "Yeah, that'd be great."

"I'll call you." He winked and turned away, walking towards his car. I whispered a goodbye and shut the door, pressing my back against it as I let out a deep breath of air.

Oh boy will Eddie be surprised.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait guys, I was waiting to be struck with inspiration and tada! Here it is. Now, I know I promised a love scene between Matt and Natalie but I decided to wait for a few more chapter 'till it's the right moment. So I decided to give you the next best thing, a hot make out session. What do you think? Pretty good?

I would love it if you guys gave me ideas for the upcoming chapters, it'll help move the story along and whoever's idea I use will be credited in the chapter :)

comment and subscribe if you love this story! They will get you more updates!
:) xx thanks for reading!

btw, isn't Matt so adorable when he's nervous? :D
I love him!