Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Ticklish?

The next morning, Ironhide and I reactivated out holoforms and walked into the house and were greeted by Mom's perky morning voice, “Good morning! Hungry?”
Ironhide spoke, “We don't eat human food.”
Mom's face fell a little bit, but perked up when Sam came down stairs and grabbed a plate.
Sam and I took a seat at the table and Ironhide's holoform sat on a barstool. Bumblebee's holoform walked in a few minutes later and sat beside Sam.
“So, you're leaving today?” Sam asked, his mouth full.
I nodded sadly, “Yea. We gotta spend one more week at Will and Sarah's for precaution against the Decepticons then we're going to the new NEST base that was set up. But hey, with Bee, maybe you can get clearance to come visit.”
“Yea. I'm gunna miss having someone to pick on all the time,” he said, ruffling my hair. I glared playfully and shoved him lightly. Well lightly enough that I seemed to make him almost fall out of the chair.
“Hey, watch it now! I'm eating here,” Sam complained. I laughed.
“Okay you two, settle down,” Mom scolded us. “Jack you mind going to store for me? I mean since you can pretty much drive now?”
“Yea sure. What do you need?” I asked back.
“Just a gallon of milk, bread, and eggs. Here's twenty bucks. That should cover it,” she told me, handing me the said money.
I stood up and made my way to the front door when I noticed Ironhide getting up to follow. “Stay here. I'll be right back, it's just a couple of blocks down.”
“Decepticons could still be-”
“And I'll just be a couple of blocks down. You need to be closer to Will and Sarah,” I told him.
He sighed, “Alright. Use the COM links if you see anything.”
“Will do.” With that said, I made my way over to my Alt. Mode and climbed in. I would have just deactivated my holoform but our neighbors are nosy and would probably be watching the house, wondering why there was a Camaro and two extra trucks in their driveway.

“Damnit!” I cursed, trying to get to reach for the loaf of bread on the top shelf. It truly does suck being short.
“Here, let me help you with that,” a hand came from nowhere and grabbed the loaf of bread and place it in my hand.
“Thank you,” I said, placing the bread in my basket. I surveyed the person for a minute. The owner of the hand was male. He was tall, like Ironhide tall. His hair was black as ebony, he had a creepy mustache, and his eyes were reddish-brown. I took a step back when I noticed he was staring at me.
“Thanks again,” I said quickly, turning and walking down the aisle to the refrigerated section.
I could feel the man's eyes on me, even as I walked to the check-out counter. As the lady rang up my total, I looked out the large, glass window and noticed a police car parked a few spaces away from my Alt. Mode. I gasped quietly.
That wasn't just any police car, that was Barricade's Alt. Mode. I quickly handed the lady the twenty and and received my change. I semi-ran out the doors and to my Alt. Mode. Just as I placed the bags in my Alt. Mode and was about to climb in, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned around quickly, ready to deck the person because I was thinking it was Barricade.
“Miles! What the hell?!” I yelled at him, letting out an annoyed sigh.
“Hey, chill. I was just wondering where Sam was. Do you know?” he asked, his hand still on my shoulder.
I glared at him slightly and shrugged his hand off, “He's busy, alright? Now go away.” I said turning around and about to climb in my Alt. Mode, when I felt his hand on hood. I snapped my head in his direction, “Get your hand off, now!” I never held any patience for Miles, ever since a few years ago when snuck into my room to watch me change. I disliked him very much.
“I didn't know you could drive, Jack,” He said, ignoring my yell.
“Miles just go away!” I noticed something tall move towards our way. Barricade was moving quickly coming my way, with his holoforms fist raised. At least he had enough since to not show his true form. “Miles, as much I as dislike you, run! Now!”
He lifted his head, “Huh?” He saw Barricade, squealed like a girl, and ran into the store.
I ducked out of the way, and moved away from him.
'Ironhide! Come-' I shouted through the COM link before being cut off by a hit to the side.
I had a bit experience of close combat from tussling around with Sam, but not enough. It was good I was quick though.
'Jackii! What's wrong?' I heard Ironhide's voice in my head.
'Barricade's here. Don't know if I can hold him. He's way bigger than me.'
I dodged another hit and kicked out at Barricade's holoform.
'Try ta hold up. I'll be there quickly.' I nodded though he couldn't see me.
Barricade made a move to grab at my neck with his left hand and I ducked. He must've saw it coming and grabbed my holoform's neck with his right.
Even though I shouldn't, I need to use my new true form if I wanted to hold up against him. Deactivating my holoform, I transformed. Barricade's holoform disappeared too.
His bipedal form came at me, I dodged quickly, my small form allowing me to do so. I aimed my cannon at him and fired. I hit his foot. I cursed my lack of skills and yet again dodged his fists.
I heard the roar of an engine and the sound of metals clanging. I looked towards the entry way of the parking lot and saw Ironhide running toward Barricade and I. I sidestepped as Ironhide ran into Barricade using his shoulder.
Barricade flew into the air backwards, but skidded to a stop on his feet. He aimed the cannon on his arm at Ironhide. My eyes widened.
A split-second before he shot, he turned the cannon on me. I yelped and tried the get out of the way of the fiery ball headed my way, but couldn't fast enough and was hit in the side. I yelped and fell to the ground.
I could hear Ironhide growl and fire his large gun mounted on his forearm at Barricade. I heard metals clanging and an engine speeding off.
“Coward,” Ironhide muttered.

He came over to me as I started to sit up, the pain in my side slowly decreasing.
“You okay, Jackii?” asked Ironhide's gruff voice.
I nodded, “I think so. You all don't heal extremely fast do ya?”
He shook his head no, and helped me stand, “Why?”
I pointed to my side which was quickly repairing itself.
His eyes widened a bit.
“It may be part of what the Robot was telling me,” I suggested.
He grunted, “Let's get you back to your house. You're sibling was going ballistic. We're going to have to leave sooner than expected if the Decepticons are here. Do you know why he was targeting you?”
I shook my head and we both transformed into our Alt. Modes, “Eww!”
“What?” He asked.
“There's milk and egg all over my interior. Eww!” I said disgusted. It felt really nasty.
He chuckled, “Well c'mon let's go. The sooner we get goin', the sooner we'll get ya cleaned up.”

A few minutes later when we got to the house, Sam came running out of the house. I activated my holoform, it didn't even look like it had been in a fight, which he quickly tackled.
“Holy shit, Jack! Are you alright?” He asked, looking me over.
I nodded and squirmed my way out of his tight grip, “Yea, just a few scratches now. That bastard freakin' blasted my side.”
“He WHAT?” Sam yelled.
I winced, “Yea, but I'm okay. Really. I healed pretty fast. We think it must be the shard's doing,” I told him. “Now, go get me a bucket with water, some leather cleaner, some rags, and a few toothbrushes. And tell Mom that I did get what she asked for, just that they're all over the inside of me.”
“As long as you're sure you're alright,” he said.
“Just go,” I sighed.
I cringed,feeling the egg slide over the seat and into the floor. Ironhide's holoform looked over through the window, “You gunna need some help?”
“Probably, if we're going to want ta leave by today, I will,” I said.
“I'm glad that didn't happen to me.”
I glared lightly and flung some of the egg goop onto the side of his Alt. Mode.
“What was tha' for?” He said, his eyes narrowing at me.
“For being an ass,” I replied.
He grunted. I opened my side door and hit his holoform.

Sam brought out what I had asked for a few minutes later. He said he would help but that he's got a date with Mikaela and had to go. I told him it was fine and to go on.
I threw a wet washcloth at Ironhide. I cleaned the front, starting with all the controls, and tol him to start with the the small, backseat area.

3rd Person POV

As Jackii cleaned her dashboard, Ironhide wiped down her seats with the washcloth.
Jackii starting giggling, “What the hell? That tickles!”
Ironhide smirked and didn't say anything. In the same spot, he brought the rag over it. He had found one of Jackii's sensitive spots.
Jackii turned around and glared, “I didn't know we could still be ticklish...”
Ironhide shrugged,smirking, and continued to clean her back seats.

After minutes some extensive cleaning of Jackii's interior, they had finally finished.
“Well, you better go say your byes and crap to your family. 'Cause we gotta go get Will and them so we can leave,” Ironhide said, his holoform leaning against his Alt. Mode yet again.
Jackii grew a smirk on her face, “Hold on I wanna try something first.”
“Hmm? What's that look for?” Ironhide asked, with a raised eyebrow.
“Oh nothing,” she said, and began to run her finger across his Alt. Mode slowly. “Just a little revenge.”
His face was confused until she made her way towards his back wheel. He cringed to himself as Jackii ran her finger on the frame.
“So that's you're sensitive spot...” she said, a grin plastered on her face.
“Don't even think about it,” he warned.
She shrugged and patted the spot, causing him to cringe yet again, before walking towards the house, “Go ahead and get the others. I'll meet you there in a minute.”
He nodded, and his Alt. Mode engine's started before his holoform even got in.

Jackii spent the next ten minutes telling her family that she'll see them again when she can, and that she loved them. It wasn't like she was dying, but she didn't know when she would see them next.
She hugged and planted kisses on all their cheeks before walking out the door. She hugged Bee's holoform, even though she could always talk to him on the COM link.
Jackii climbed into her already ignited Alt. Mode and headed up the street to the other's.
Sarah situated Annabelle in the back seat, and her and Jackii loaded her few bags into the back also.
Passing by Ironhide's Alt. Mode, Jackii patted his side before getting in her own.
She saw Ironhide's form shudder and his holoform glared playfully at her.
She smiled and revved her engine, meaning for him to get going. He rolled his eyes and took off, Jackii right behind him, bumping into him purposefully every now and then.

Little did they know were they having the same thoughts, 'Why am I acting like this?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hey tharr [;
So they're ticklish? I'm gunna have fun with that lol.
Ugh, Barricade, I like you, but please don't try to kill the main character XD
Message/Rate/Comment please?

Oh, if you want to know when things will be updated, I made a Facebook. What I mean is, is that I can't add you all to my personal FB, so I made one so I could talk quicker to you guys.
Here's the Link- Cheerup Skitz

Image