Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Angels.

I opened my optics, or so I thought, and was greeted with, well, nothing, “What the slag happened? Where is everyone?” I questioned, standing up. My optics widened as I remembered the events that had taken place.
I looked frantically around, “Ironhide? Sides? Guys?” I turned around in circles looking for anything. “I'm dead aren't I?”
A voice echoed behind me, “No, young Healer. Just in a very critical state.”
I turned around and was faced with six tall robotic beings. I gasped, realizing who they were. They were the Primes.
“What is this place?” I asked staring up at them.
“This is the Well of Allsparks, dear child. Mainly for fallen Cybertronians, yet you end up here and you're still alive,” said one of the Primes.
I shut my eyes for a moment, this was all confusing. More confusing than when Primus or whoever told me what I was becoming.
“That is very true, Jackii,” said another Prime.
I sharply turned my head to them, 'Could they....? No they couldn't...right?'
The Prime laughed, “We can indeed. We're Primes afterall.”
I sighed and looked away. I blinked my optics and tilted my head in confusion as I noticed a wide opening and movement coming from it.
I walked over to it and peered into it. My breath caught at what I saw. “Ironhide!”
Through the 'window' was Ironhide sitting beside one of Ratchet's medical tables. Ironhide's head lifted as if he heard something but shook it away and put his face in his hands.
I looked at what was on the medical table and my optics widened. It was my body on the table with wires hooked up to it and a monitor that was slowly beeping.
I wanted to cry. I wanted to be back there with Ironhide. If I was still alive, then why the hell am I still here?
I heard a Prime about to speak, but I guess another shut him up.
I watched as a silver hand was placed on Ironhide's shoulder. At first I thought it was Sides but when I looked at the face it was, “Jazz!”
Jazz seemed to freeze for a split-second, why? I didn't know.
I watched the Autobots each come in and out of the room talking and comforting each other, though Ironhide stayed the whole time.

I sighed and turned around, facing the Primes, “No offense, but you guys are boring. I'm gunna turn on my radio if it still works here.”
They chuckled and nodded.
Scanning through stations I found one I liked and turned it up.(A/N: It would make this story more interesting if you listened to the song while reading these next bits. The song is the Good Left Undone by Rise Against)

In fields where nothing grew but weeds,
I found a flower at my feet,
Bending there in my direction,
I wrapped a hand around its stem,
I pulled until the roots gave in,
Finding there what I'd been missing,

I returned to watching the others through the 'window', humming along with the tune.

But I know...
So I tell myself, I tell myself it's wrong.
There's a point we pass from which we can't return.
I felt the cold rain of the coming storm.

I watched Ironhide's head lift up and tilt as if listening for something. He looked all around him and finally rested his eyes on my body with confusion in his optics. He gently laid the side of his head near my chest plate. His eyes widened and he lifted his head.

All because of you,
I haven't slept in so long.
When I do I dream of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore where I can lay my head down,
I'll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.

“Jackii? Oh Primus!” he yelled out. “Ratchet!” I tilted my head in confusion and watched as Ratchet ran into the room quickly, followed by the others. My optics widened as I slowly acknowledged why he yelled for Ratchet.

Inside my hands these petals browned,
Dried up, fallen to the ground
But it was already too late now.
I pushed my fingers through the earth,
Returned this flower to the dirt,
So it could live. I walked away now.

I gently placed my hands on the 'window' and leaned slightly forward, “Ironhide!” Ironhide's head jerked around.
“Jackii?” He knelt down beside my body. “Jackii!”

But I know...
Not a day goes by that I don't feel this burn.
There's a point we pass from which we can't return.
I felt the cold rain of the coming storm.

My spark ached for him. I placed a hand over my spark chamber, and as I did so did Ironhide.

All because of you,
I haven't slept in so long,
When I do I dream of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore where I can lay my head down,
I'll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.

“Jackii!”
“Ironhide!”

All because of you...
All because of you...

All because of you,
I haven't slept in so long.
When I do I dream of drowning in the ocean,
Longing for the shore where I can lay my head down,
Inside these arms of yours.

Ironhide gently placed his hands on my unmoving face, “Jackii, wake up!”
The other Autobots looked at him with hope. I heard some of them also telling me to wake up. 'Don't ya think I'm trying to?!' I screamed in my head, I leaned more into the mirror and suddenly gasped as my hand slowly fell through it.

All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
No, not the kind with halos,
The kind that bring you home,
When home becomes a strange place.
I'll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.

“Jackii!” Ironhide's voice yelled out.
“Ironhide!” I shouted back, falling through the mirror.

Ironhide's POV

“Ironhide!” shouted Jackii's voice as her body jerked as if she had fallen.
“Primus! Jackii can you hear me?” I asked staring into her wide optics.
She took a deep breath then looked straight into my optics before grabbing me around the neck and pulling me into her, pressing her lips against mine. Pulling away she smiled lightly.
“Jackii? Don't you ever do that again to me!” I shouted softly at her.
She just gave me another tiny grin, “I don't plan on it.”
“Alright now! I know we're all happy to have you return, Jack, but I need to run some tests. Everyone out,” Ratchet ordered the rest of us.
I looked down at Jackii and smiled, kissing her forehead before turning around and walking outside the Med Bay.

Jackii's POV
After Ratchet ran a few tests on me, I laid down in the bed tiredly.
I looked up hearing heavy footsteps enter the room and smiled.
“How're ya feeling?” Ironhide asked.
“So so. My chest doesn't hurt so bad 'cause of my healing ability, but I'm tired,” I told him, grabbing his hand and holding it to my face.
He gave me a small smile and gently placed his metal lips on mine, “Why don't ya take a rest. I'll be here when you wake up.”
I nodded sleepily and held onto his hand as I fell into recharge. I didn't have to be told twice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do y'all think? I kinda liked this chapter :D
Also, this is not the last chapter just because I finally used the song that the title is from, I just thought it was a good tiime to actually use it lol :D

Anyways, Message/Rate/Comment please?

Oh and thank all of you who have given me feedback on my story. Y'all are awesome :D