Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Attached.

I was awake, listening to Ironhide's radio, though I showed no signs. Atleast that's what I thought until the radio turned off, and I heard Ironhide's chuckle, “I know you're awake. No use in hiding it.”
I groaned and playfully slapped the seat. I stretched out my arms and yawned. I froze mid-yawn. My arms had fully turned to metal. I stuttered when I spoke to Ironhide, “Ironhide, where....where are we?”
“Why? What's wrong?” His rough voice replied.
I unstrapped the seatbelt and began to step out of the truck. Something was about to happen. Something big.
I surveyed our surroundings quickly. We were parked on the side of the road in the abandoned outskirts of our town. The other bots and humans were asleep, but stirred in their sleep.
I took off in a fast run away from them. Behind me I heard the familiar clinking of Ironhide transforming into his natural form and run after me. I heard the others awaken and ask what was wrong. I shook my head and kept running until a burning sensation stopped me and I landed on my knees and skidded to a stop. The burning moved throughout my body. I turned to face the others to make sure they weren't close to me. Even if I didn't know what was going to happen, I didn't want the others to get hurt. I saw Ironhide still running after me, but he was holding his chest...in the exact same spot I was hurting. What the hell? I knew I was more drawn to him, but was the attachment-
I screamed out. Ironhide looked like he didn't know what to do. I smiled weakly up at him, but screamed again. I looked at my chest. My skin was slowly transforming into metal. The pain moved up to my face. I felt my face. Half of it was turning into metal, the rest remained untouched. The sensation quickly moved to my legs, which also painfully transformed into metal.
When I talked to to that Alien, it didn't mention about suffering from the pain.
The burning quickly turned me numb and I just lay in the sand, wanting everything to just go away. The pain, the headaches...
Sam ran over to me and clutched me to him. I started to sob and buried my face into his shirt. He shh'd me, stroking my head. Surprisingly my hair was still in tact.
“Sam...It hurts so bad...” I sobbed. I had a feeling this wasn't the last of the pain.
“Ratchet. Get over here,” I heard Ironhide command. I had only closed my eyes for a brief moment, but when I reopened them, I was staring into two bright blue pairs of eyes. I yelped and tried to scoot away. I hissed in pain. I noticed the man with dark almost black brown hair coil back and grab his chest.
The other man, with blond hair had on a medical coat and when he spoke, he sounded just like, “Ratchet?” I murmured.
He nodded. What ever tricks they were playing right now was not amusing. “I thought-” I took a deep breath despite the pain. “-I thought you guys were robots?”
“These are holoforms. I made them shortly before Bumblebee gave us coordinates to find you all,” he explained. I was still confused as hell. Oh, God, You know I love you. Please, just please end this pain. Tears streaked down my face.
“It seems that the shard had embedded-” I held up my hand stopping him.
I sat up, Sam helping me, my body aching in protest, “When I lost consciousness, I met the Robot in my dreams. It said I was going to be it's reincarnation of sorts. Something about...about me becoming one with part of the Allspark...”
“Primus...” Ironhide whispered.
I stared at him, confused, “Excuse me?”
He lifted his head and stared into my eyes. I stared back, getting lost. “Primus...he's our creator.”
“Just like God is for us humans,” I stated.
He nodded.
“I have a feeling that this episode is not the last. It...Primus whoever...said that I was going to become one of you. A bot. Said that I was going to be a healer and a power source. What ever that means...” I mumbled.
A sharp pain went straight my head. I yelped and fell forward, right into Ironhide's arms. What seemed to be way out of character for him, I had trouble believing it myself, but he gently held me to his chest. Mumbled words that were definitely not English. It had calmed me though. I lingered in his arms, until the pain subsided. I held onto his shoulder and shakily stood up. He and Sam both stood up and watched me as if waiting for another outburst.
“I'm fine guys. For right now at least,” I reassured them. The kept an eye on me though. “Shouldn't we be moving? I mean we need to get that Cube somewhere where there's not a whole bunch of Decepticon activity, right?”
They nodded. Ironhide's holoform disappeared after helping me into his Alt. Mode. Ratchet had already unactivated his. When Ironhide strapped the seatbelt over me, was when I noticed the other people in him. It was a few of the army men I had saw with the Sec. Def.. I looked outside the window and saw one of the army green colored hummers before turning forward and faced the steering wheel, seeing as I was in the driver's seat.
He looked at me and smiled, “Hi, I'm Lennox.” He held out his hand.
I shook it lightly, not knowing what damage my new body could do since it was made out of the same stuff as the Autobots and Decepticons, “Jackii.”
Arriving in the city, we all had to quickly jump out of Ironhide's Alt. Mode as a F-22 Raptor rained down upon us. As did a larger jet that quickly transformed into, “It's Megatron!” I yelled to Optimus.
Jazz heard me first and rammed into Megatron, knocking him slightly, but Jazz's small form hardly did anything to Megatron's larger one.
“You want a piece of me? Huh? You want a piece of me?” Jazz taunted. My eyes widened and I was just about ready to rush forward when I saw Megatron grab Jazz.
“No! I want two!” Megatron ripped Jazz in two. A pang hit me in the heart as I saw the light fade from Jazz's eyes. Tears wanted to spill, but I would not let them.
Sam scared me as he pulled me into the safety of a building, “I want you stay out the way? Okay? I don't want you to get hurt.”
I looked at him, “Me? You're more likely to get hurt. Have you seen me? I'm a freaking Cyborg thing!”
He shook his head and hugged me before running over to Bumblebee.
My eyes trailed over the battle, Optimus and Megatron, Ratchet and Bee fighting the 'Raptor, and Ironhide fighting a Decepticon tank.
I kept my eyes on Ironhide. I sucked in a breath when I saw the Decepticon aim at him and shot. I yelled out when it made contact. I ran as fast as I could to Ironhide who was having trouble standing up. I closed my eyes in pain, Ironhide's pain. The shot hit him near the chest.
“Ironhide!” I made my way quickly to his head and placed a hand on his face. “Ironhide?”
He tensed in reply.
I climbed over him to his wound, more tears ready to escape. Without thinking, I hovered my hands over the gaping wound. A blue glow emitted from the holes in my palms. I watched, determined and amazed, as I healed Ironhide. After a few minutes, it had almost completely healed when I was grabbed by spider like fingers.
“Ah, what do we have here?” Came a metal grinding voice. “A little metal human. Oh what power emits from you. Maybe I should keep you give you to Megatron.”
I turned as best I could, and faced my assailant; It was the F-22 Raptor Decepticon. I glared, making him laugh.
“Let her go, Starscream.” I smiled when I heard Ironhide's voice, but quickly frowned when he clutched his chest. I could tell it still hurt because I was still in pain.
The Decepticon laughed, “Now why would I do that?” He ran a long-slim finger down the human side of my face and down my body and between what was my breasts.
I exhaled a breath and closed my eyes. I opened them, filled with hatred. I felt myself becoming different, but this time there was no pain.
“Do NOT touch me! EVER!” I yelled, growing enough strenght through my changing form to push myself out of his grasp. I fell to the ground and landed on my feet. I stared up at the mech, but not for long. My anger fueling my transformation; my height growing with every breath, my body forming metal joints, just like the others. I felt my increasing growth and transformation stop, but instead of inspecting myself, I automatically aimed my cannons attached to my forearms at Starscream and blasted away. I shot off his hand, causing him to retreat. Lowering my cannons, I felt myself fall backwards. I landed in someone's arms. I looked down and saw large, metal hands on my small, metal waist. I smiled and leaned into Ironhide's bipedal form...
…Wait. If he was in his bipedal form than that means...I looked down to the ground, which was quite a ways down. My transformation had completed. Which also meant I was no longer human. I frowned, but it was replaced my a grin. I mean now I can be a kickass robot and maybe I can get Ratchet to make me a holoform.
I heard a loud 'boom!' sound and looked up. I saw Sam pushing the Cube into Megatron's chest. I felt myself cringed as the Cube broke. I guess that's what the Robot was telling me. That I was to make up for the loss of the Allspark.
I looked up into Ironhide's eyes, “He'll be back.” He nodded, knowing it was the truth. I felt his metal arms around my waist. If I could've, I knew I would've blushed. I pulled away, standing straight. I felt his arms hesitantly leave my waist. I observed the others making sure they were all right. All of them except Bee. I jogged to him, and kneeled beside him. He raised his cannon to my face.
I held up my hands and smiled, “Bee, it's alright, it's me. Jackii.”
He looked into my eyes for a few minutes, as if searching. He nodded.
I looked at the bottom half of him, which was totally gone, “Where are your legs?”
He pointed over to a collapsed wall. I moved the fallen wall, it crumbling in the process, and grabbed his legs. I brought them over to him and placed them where they would go if they were attached, and doing the same thing I had done with Ironhide, I closed my eyes and hovered my hands over him. I heard the wires, tubes, and metal parts connect and repair themselves through my help.
About 10 minutes later, Ratchet helped me get Bee to stand up, “How's that?”
He nodded.
I caught a glimpse of myself in the windows of a tall building. For a robot, I think I looked pretty cool. I looked robotic yet feminine at the same time. Whereas my coloring went, I was a bright green. I checked myself out in the mirror but froze when I heard a cat call from the ground.
I saw my brother and Mikaela smiling, yet a bit freaked. 'Must be the random robotic parts,' I thought sarcastically grinning.
Bee picked them both up. I held out my hand for Sam to climb onto. He hugged my face as I pulled him closer. “This isn't fair ya know? I'm supposed to be taller than my lil' sister.” I grinned.
Optimus interjected then, “We have time to converse later. Right now, I think it's safer to get out of the public. Jackii? You'll need a Alt. Mode like that. All you have to do is scan a vehicle and you'll take on that form.”
I looked around and saw a green truck. A green Ford Raptor.
Scanning seemed to come naturally. I scanned the truck and immediately transformed into an exact replica of the vehicle with the exception of the Autobot insignia on my front.
“Ratchet, if you will, please gather what remains of Jazz,” Optimus ordered.

I saw Lennox getting into Ironhide. I looked back and forth between him and the others a couple of times, “Uh, guys? I'm going to go with Ironhide. I'll see you later.” I sped off after Ironhide, laughing as he revved his engine higher than mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew! 2 chps in one day!! :D
Okay I know it seems like the last chapter since this is sorta where the first movie ends(btw, I'm winging all of this, so that may seem why it's a little off :D ), but for Heaven's sake, this is only the 6th chapter lol XD So of course there's going to be a lot more chapters~ (:

So what do y'all think? Message/Rate/Comment~!!!
The Link to Jack's Alt. Mode: http://ploader.net/files/23ae42f5942dc74c8921ce2ebe58dccf.png

Image

btw, I'm going to start a small fic for my best friend ever cuz she's a transformers fan. It's going to be an Jetfire/OC story cuz that's her favorite Transformer :D He's the Black Bird in Revenge of the Fallen. It's title is 'Lay Me Down With A Ghost' :D