Status: Perfect Crime has been cancelled, due to personal reasons. Don't worry though, I'm going to start a new story up soon.

Perfect Crime

I love you

"Dreamt......of me?" I asked gazing out him in astonishment. "Yes Bela, for months I just thought you know it was a dream...... but its not." "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" I asked still amazed. " I didn't want to sound crazy and scare you off......you know." He said with a blank face. "Damien? You know I would never leave you! Even if you were crazy." I said truthfully and I walked up and gave him a hug. "I have to say, I'm surprised your taking this so cool Bela, I.......I love you." When he said that I couldn't breath I couldn't even speak. Time stopped all around me and all I could hear was Damien's breathing. "I...I don't know what to say....." I said barely able to choke it out. "Say you love me." He said. "Damien, I love you more than you love me." I said burying my head into his shoulders. "Can I have one?A painting I mean" I asked with my eyes closed. "Yeah babydoll you can have whatever you want." He said in a loving tone. "Damien? Still why? Why me? You could probably have any girl in the whole entire school you wanted!" I said with a giggle but serious at the same time. I waited for him to reply but all he said was "It was meant to be." Like he had said so many times before."Why don't we go sit down?" He said and I agreed. We walked into his bedroom which was pretty normal. A blue checkered bed, A blue dresser, plaid blue wallpaper, a flat screen tv, & a wooden rocking chair in to corner. Damien led me to the bed and I sat on it. He bent down to get something under the bed and I could see his polka dot boxers. "Pull up your pants!" I said blushing. "You know you like it." He said with his head under the bed and I couldn't help but giggle. "Yeah I do." I admitted. He pulled out a rectangular box. "Let's play a game!" He said excitingly. "Ok." and I hopped off the bed.
The box said "Love game." And it seemed pretty simple. It was kinda like CandyLand where you pull out a card it has a number and you move that many spaces. Finally after playing it for a while Damien said "Want to watch T.V." and of course he had to flip the T.V. to the horror channel. "Damien?!" I said in protest? "Yes, babydoll?" he said with a innocent look. "Put it on a different channel!" I said. But then I looked at the clock 9:00pm "I better be getting home!" I shrieked and I ran out the door without a goodbye. I lived about 2 miles away from Damien and I needed to be home by 9:15pm. I ran as fast as I could but I got home at about 9:45. As soon as I broke into the door I heard my dads voice. "Where have you been missy?" he asked with a authoritative voice. I though of what to say. "Uhm.... at Gizzy's house." "I already called there." He said. I patted my pockets "Shit! Where is my cellphone?" I thought. "Did you look through my phone?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, and I saw a text from a guy named Damien asking why you left so quick." "fuck, shit, fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck." I thought "Damien! " Oh you mean Damien Leer?" I asked him. "Yes, and I'm not pleased you lied to Bela." Without anything else to say I apologized. "I'm sorry, we didn't do anything he just wanted to show me his art." I said with a honest voice. "Well what's with that hickey on your neck?" "Oh! I got it from straightening my hair while you were gone, I took a shower this morning and it got curly again." I said trying to lie once again. "Yeah mhmmmm sure........... Bela for your own good I forbid you to see this Damien guy." "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out without thinking! "You can't do that to me! He's my only friend!" I said. "To bad Bela you'll make new friends." "I hate you!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked and I ran up to my bedroom, slammed, and locked the door. I didn't come out any again that night. I saw my cellphone on my dresser and it buzzed. It was Damien. "Hey are you home ok? You didn't reply to my other text. Well anyways love ya." When I saw the last few words I lit up with excitement and I typed. "I love you to, and yes I cam home ok except my dad saw the test you sent and he forbid me to see you." When I sent that I didn't get a reply but about 30 minutes later after I had taken a shower I heard a weird song at my window. I walked to my window and saw Damien. Instantly I opened the window and dragged him in quietly my dad was already in bed. "What are you doing here? And how did you get up to the window?" I asked him. "I missed you and I climbed up the vines that lead to your window." I had never noticed those vines but I did now. "Damien! Its 11:00pm! Its past curfew! What were you thinking?" "I was thinking about seeing my babydoll." he said sweetly. "Ok well while your here we might as well do something."
'Why don't we watch T.V.?" he asked. "We can't Im supposed to be in bed." I said. "Well why dont we get in bed?" he said with a wink. "Ok....... I guess but, we are ONLY going to talk got that?" I said with a kiddish voice. "got that." he said. We crawled into bed and just layed their and looked at each other. Suddenly my phone vibrated and on the screen it had a number. I answered "Hello?" "Hey Bela, it's Gizzy sorry for calling so late but Kellie said something about getting revenge on you and Damien tonight, and well I was worried." "Revenge?" I asked. Damien looked at my wide-eyed. "Yeah she said something about matches and gasoline." Suddenly I slammed my phone shut. "Damien!" "Kellie's going to burn your apartment down! Come one we have to go!" We literally jumped out of the window and hopped onto Damien's bike. Damien paddled hard and fast and at times I almost fell off. Off in the distance we could see smoke. As we arrived at Damien's apartment we couldn't believe our eyes there were fire trucks everywhere even police and I could see Kellie getting arrested. We ran up to the officer. "Why is this girl getting arrested?" Damien asked. "Sir, it is none of your business unless this is your home, now is it?" the officer said. "Yes it is! My Grandmother rents it out for me! Now please tell me why this girl is getting arrested!" He said loudly. Kellie just stared at me and him and gave me the evil eye and for the first time she gave it to Damien also. "Sir, she is getting arrested for the Arson of this apartment building, she will be prosecuted and will receive justice to the severest extent." I shot my eyes to Kellie. "Why would you do such a thing?" I asked her and her answer was short and simple. "He was supposed to be mine not yours." and the officer tucked her head into the police car. "What a day!" Damien said cheerfully. "How can you be cheerful at a time like this?" I asked him angered. "Hey I can't do anything to change it so why don't we just watch the firefighters put out the fire." "Where are you going to stay?" I asked. "With my dad I guess he said. "What about the paintings? I asked. "The most important picture I have ever drawn is in my pocket." he said and patted his pocket. He pulled out a piece of folded paper and handed it to me. I opened it up and what I saw made tears fall from my eyes. It was a drawing of me and him kissing. "Damien I love you." I said and took his face into my hands and met his lips. And from what I could tell it probably looked exactly like the picture.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
Dont worry there will be more chapters! 20+