You and Me Till the End of Time

Mystical Green Eyes

The day went by pretty slowly and I hated it when it did that. When it was nearing my last lesson, I walked slowly down the long corridor, looking at my feet all the way to my locker. When I was near my locker I saw a pair of black Converse. I looked up slowly to see the most sexiest guy I've ever seen, he had raven black hair that was shoulder length, mystical green eyes and very pale complexion that went perfectly with the colour of his hair and lips. He was wearing very tight skinny jeans and a tight fit smashing pumpkins Band-T that outlined his body amazingly. He was wearing a medium amount of eyeliner around his eyes, it looked like he was wearing quite a bit, but he obviously had smudged it. i quickly averted my eyes before he realized i was checking him out.

(Gerard's P.O.V)

I was talking to my brother, Mikey, when I noticed a boy standing next to me staring at me dreamily. He was pretty hot but I couldn't look at him for too long because I will probably start to freak him out.

"Yes, am I in your way?" I asked bluntly, I was trying to sound arrogant because I was trying to show of.

"Yeah, sorry if I interrupted your conversation... I'm Frank by the way" He said as he held out his hand for me to shake it, I did because I wanted to sound a little nice too and not to appear stuck up my own backside.

"I'm Gerard and this is my younger brother Mikey" I said gesturing towards him.

"Cool" He said I think he was a bit lost for words.

I moved out of the way of his locker so he could get what he wanted.

"Thanks... What class have you got next?" He asked looking directly at me.

"Art" I replied, hoping he had the same.

When I saw a smile appear on his face I knew what was coming next.

"Same".

"Do you want me to walk with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be..." He said I think he couldn't think of a word to say to describe it.

"Cool?" I finished for him as I slowly turned and waved good bye to Mikey and walked of in the direction with Frank walking behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this was mainly just to describe Gee.
Comment and Subscribe please!
Xo Frankie.