You and Me Till the End of Time

'Picture perfect'

Fuck... Why did I have to go and ask him? I mean, we've only just met! I bet he thinks I'm desperate... Or maybe not, I only asked him to my brothers party, that doesn't sound like I'm hitting on him, does it?

I was starting to get really worried as he was silent for a while, just staring past me at the wall behind my head. What if he doesn't like me and was just trying to be nice? What if he's secretly a jock and it's just one of their evil plans, get a cute boy to be nice to me and try to be my friend just to get me to spill my secrets to them so they can spread them around the school, or maybe he just hates me. These thoughts got automatically pushed to the back of my mind as he looked me right in the eye and smiled softly.

"Of course I will go! I mean you seem really cool and I can't turn down a party, can I? I haven't been to one for ages" He said with a small smile.

That smile. It was beautiful, it really was. It was better than mine. It wasn't a big cheesy smile but a small one where one corner of his mouth would turn up slightly, almost in a smirk. I think I could get used to seeing that smile.

"Yay! I don't really wanna be surrounded by Mikey's friends, don't get me wrong, I get on well with them but I'd rather speak to you and get to know you a little more" I stated.

He just giggled and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the school and towards the big iron gates. I didn't quite know where we were going so I just followed Frankie. We neared a big grassy hill and I stopped dead in my tracks making Frank turn abruptly and face me, bearing a puzzled look.

"Come on Gerard, it's not that steep" He stated softly, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles in a soothing manner.

I just nodded taking one last glimpse at the hill before I began walking up the hill, Frank by my side the whole time.

As we reached the top of the steep hill I looked back at Frank but he wasn't there I started to panic but I soon stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head to look at the hand, I hadn't realized till now that he had 'Halloween' tattooed on his knuckles.

"My house is just over there" He said extending his other hand and pointed at a small white house int he distance.

"Oh right, lets get going then" I replied and started walking towards the house.

As we drew closer I realized it wasn't as small as it looked from the hill but I guess that was just because we were high up and quite a distance away. The house was painted white and had a small garden with a Cherry Blossom tree in the corner, the smell of freshly cut grass soon filled the air, I always loved that smell it reminded me of when me and Mikey were kids and we used to go to our grandma's house and help with the gardening, I would always arrange the flower beds with her whilst Mikey would Mow the lawn.

It wasn't until i felt someone shaking me slightly that I realized I had slipped into a daydream.

"Gerard, hey Gerard! Mr Daydream" Frank giggled slightly as I scrunched up my face a the name 'Mr Daydream'

"Oh yeah, sorry" I replied, tearing my eyes away from the grass and to meet Frank's.

"I'm just going to get dressed into something a bit more comfortable, take a seat on the bench over there?" He suggested, pointing at the bench to the side of the house.

I nodded and trudged over to it taking a seat and hearing it creak beneath me, I wasn't a fat kid nor was I a skinny one, I was slightly chubby though. Minutes later Frank came out of the house in tight Grey jeans, white button up shirt, a red tie and a pair of Etenies. He had a small amount of red eyeliner on and he had straightened his hair. He was Picture perfect.

He looked amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in ages! Almost a year!
I haven't abandonned you guys!
I may update again tonight if I can!
My grammer was shit in the first 3 chapters but it's improved now!
Love you guys.
Xo Frankie.