You and Me Till the End of Time

What was he doing?

I ran into my house calling out to my mom telling her I was home before I waked up the stairs towards my bedroom. When I reached the top of the stairs I walked down the hall and turned to face the black door with a small sign reading 'Frank's room. Keep out!' In red writing. I reached out and pushed down the handled, slowly opening my door to reveal my clean room. It had band posters on the black and red walls, there was a double bed in one corner of the room, the bed was made neatly with red satin sheets.

I walked over to my wardrobe, pulling open the door and reaching in to pull out my white button up shirt before getting on my knee's and opening one of the two drawers below the wardrobe, taking out my favorite pair of Grey jeans. I closed the drawer and walked over to the bed placing the folded pair of skinnies down onto the bed and took off my Band-T that I was currently wearing and throwing it into the hamper next to my bed. I picket up my shirt un-buttoning it and taking it off the hanger, walking back over to the wardrobe and hanging up the hanger ready to be used again. I pulled on the shirt and did it up, grabbing my red tie from the corner of my bed frame and wrapping it under my collar and tying it up. I reached down and undid the popper and zip of my black skinnies letting them slide down my legs towards my ankles before kicking them off and stepping into my Grey jeans and doing them up. I reached down and shoved on my Etenies, picking up my already worn jeans and putting them in the hamper to join my Band-T.

I checked the alarm clock on my bedside table to see that i have only been five minutes so I walked over to the dresser taking out my red eyeliner from my make up bag and applying a small amount around my eye. Once I was satisfied with my make up I reached over to the plug socket, with my straighteners already plugged in, I flicked the switch on. I waited for seemed like forever for them to heat up and sighed when they finally did. I brought them up to my hair straightening out my long, side-swept bangs. I stared into the mirror and smiled, I looked good even if I do say so myself. By the end of this party Gerard will be all mine... Wait? WHAT! Yeah I admit I like Gerard he's really hot but I don't even know if he's gay I mean he hasn't told me he is. But I don't think I would tell someone I only just met that I was gay just in case they were a homophobe and I don't think you want everyone knowing you were gay. There is bound to be homophobes in our school and they would most probably attempt to beat the gay out of them.

I realized that I had began to daydream a bit like Gee had done earlier. I walked out of my room closing the door behind and began walking down the stairs and towards the door shouting a 'Bye!' To my mom before leaving the house, slamming the door shut behind me and walking over to Gerard.

I watched his eye's light up when he spotted me standing there. I just giggles softly as he took in my appearance.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

He just nodded and stood up but froze when he was stood up straight. He reached into the pocked of his skinnies pulling out his cell-phone, looked at it, before bringing it up to his ear and pressing a button.

"Hey Mikes!" He said down the phone. "Yeah, sure, that would be great, hang on I'll ask him" He pulled his phone away from his ear and smiled.

"Where do you live Frank." He asked, looking puzzled.

"Oh, Queens" I replied with a small smile.

He put his phone back to his ear and told him where we were, within a couple minutes a car puled up my drive. I could just make out Gerard's little brother Mikey in the passenger seat and a butch guy with Blue eyes and blond hair in the driver's seat. I followed Gerard's lead and sat down in the back of the car. There was another guy in the car, he had a crazy ginger fro.

He spotted me and held out his hand for me to shake, I gladly took it.

"I'm Ray, Ray Toro" He smiled.

"Nice to meet you man, I'm Frank Iero" I replied and smiled too.

The guy in the front turned on the ignition and pulled out of my driveway and started the drive back to Mikey and Gerard's.

------ Le time lapse-----

We all piled out of the car and I could already hear the loud music coming from inside. There was people outside On the front porch smoking with beers in their hands.

We headed into the house and the music became much louder, right by the door there was a girl pushed against a wall with a boys tongue shoved in her mouth. I was soon pulled into the kitchen by Gerard as he handed me an ice cold beer from the fridge.

"Thanks man!" I had to shout to be heard over the loud music.

Gerard stood a little closer to me, placing one hand on my hip and moved his lips so they were right next to my ear. I could feel his breath hitting my neck and it made me shiver. What was he doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahaha!
Yes I'm evil for leaving it like that!
If I get 3 comments in the next hour I will post again today so you get to know what happens.
Silent readers comment please!
I wont bite xD
Xo Frankie.