Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 12

Leslie rolled her eyes at her mother's words. Leslie was 16 years old now. Her mom should have attempted to have some sort of bond years ago. It was too late. Leslie was in her junior year. Next year she would be a senior. She planned to buy a car next week and then it would get to the point where she wouldn't be at home; her mother wouldn't be able to communicate with her at all.

Leslie was kind of getting sick of all the bull that was going on in her house. So she called the person that was last on her list. 
 she took her phone out and dialed the number, praying that they would pick up. 

....
"Hello?"
"Hey dad, can come to your house for a few days?"

Those were words she had never thought would come out of her mouth. 

"Sure baby, do you want me to come pick you up?"
"Yea."
"I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

Leslie grabbed her duffle bag and filled It up with plenty of clothes; not knowing how long she'd be gone. She threw some underwear and a couple of pair of shoes in the bag and zipped it up quickly. 

Leslie walked downstairs and noticed her mother and brother speaking to each other. They looked at her with a confused expression. 

"I'm sick of yalls bull. I need a little away time from you two."
"Where are you going?"
"To my father's house."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"I know, me and my father don't get along all that great. But hey, if stayin with him for a few days keeps me away from you two. I'm up for it."

Leslie heard a honk outside and looked out the window, seeing her father's black corvette. 

"Bye."    
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what to put here.

Comment. Rate. Subscribe. :)