Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 15

Leslie's eyes quickly popped open. She noticed that her head was on John's leg and that he too had fallen asleep. She poked him in the side and he let out a soft grunt. She poked him once more,

"Whaa?"
"Wake up sleepy head."
"I donwuna waeup."

Leslie grabbed his shoulders and shook him roughly. 
"You gotta wake up! Now!"

John stood up quickly, a little too quickly and stumbled out of the closet. Leslie followed him out of the pool house and saw Kennedy sitting in a chair. She signaled John and gave him a look, a look that he knew.

They ran quietly to the chair and pushed it roughly, making it and Kennedy tip over into the pool. A splash was heard and soon many profanities were heard after it. He swam to the side of the pool and hopped out quickly, slinging his dark hair back in the process. 

"Fuck you two."
"You know I love you." John hugged him tightly, laughing loudly in his ear. 
"Whatever."

All three of them walked into the house, Kennedy with water dripping off of him. They walked up the steps; heading towards the bedrooms. Leslie walked into her room and laid down in her bed. She heard a knock and opened the door to see John standing there. 

He did a fake yawn and walked in the room towards Leslie's bed. 
"I'm so sleepy,"
"Well then you can go to sleep in another bed. But not mine."
"But it's so soft."

She sighed loudly, something she seemed to do all the time lately. 
"Fine. But you stay on that side."

"Huzzah!"
"What?"
"Nothing, good night."   
   
♠ ♠ ♠
Awhh. :)

ambassador meeting tommorrow.
we gotta talk about the new school year and shizz.

Anyways.
Comment. Rate. Subscribe. :)