Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 16

John couldn't sleep at all that night, thoughts of the beautiful girl laying next to him running through his mind. He smile, her laugh, her everything. The way she snored softy in her sleep and how every 20 minutes she flipped her pillow over to the cool side.

He made sure to keep his distance from her--like he'd promised-- not wanting to break the friendship that they'd built.

Leslie jerked up and opened her eyes quickly, her breathing quick.

"Oh man, that was scary."
"Hmm?"
"It was one of those dreams where you're falling from the sky. let's go to the kitchen."

The two tip toed down the stairs and quietly made their way to the kitchen.
"Open the fridge, John. Let's see what's in there."
"Cookie dough! Let's make some cookies."

Leslie made her way to the cabinets and took a oven baking sheet out. The two put the cookies in the oven and set it the temperature on 360°.

The two went back upstairs and sat in Leslie's room. It was silent for a while before someone spoke.
"Why did you stare at me the first day we met?"
"Cause' I'd never seen you before, Ms. Feisty."
"..."

John continued to speak,
"I thought that you looked interesting. Especially your eyes--one of them is green and the other one is a really dark brown, almost black color-- they're cool. You just happened to catch my attention & that rarely happens."

"Oh." Leslie felt a blush creep upon her neck and cheek. She turned around to keep John from seeing.

"Ms. Montegro, are you..are you blushing?"
"No, leave me alone." A slight chuckle escaped John's mouth as he scooted towards Leslie.

He grabbed her into a bear hug, not planning to let her go anytime soon. She turned her face in front of his and the two stared at the others eyes. Leslie felt her mouth go dry and John licked his lips in anticipation. Their faces inched closer and closer together & soon their foreheads touched. They both puckered their lips and the two kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back. Back again? Jessica's back, tell a friend. :)
Hope you enjoyed.

comment. rate. subscribe. :D