Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Black Out

I was bouncing around in the mosh with Cass, screaming and dancing to 'You and I' by Anarbor. Slade was so cute, he could stop looking at Cassie and he even stuffed up the words at one point from being distracted. I was having fun, and I had finally recovered from my embarrassing encounter with the All Time Low member. I think he would be the bassist. Or maybe lead guitar. Not drummer, as nice as his arms were, they weren't drumming arms. He wouldn't be the singer, nah. He looked kinda shy. Or maybe his looks were tricking me. I mean, he could stand on stage holding a guitar and would still look good. Specially if he smiled. Ok, Kaya, seriously, shut up. I realized how much thought I had just put into this guy, who I knew nothing about, and hadn't actually managed to say a word too. When Anarbor finished and We The Kings was getting ready to come on stage, I took advantage of the semi silence to talk to Cass.
“Hey, I just ran into a member from All Time Low before, and I'm trying to work out who he is” I had to kind of yell it at her.
“What did he look like” she asked, getting ready to think.
“Um, pretty damn gorgeous” I laughed. “Longish brown hair, not that dark, with lots of different kinda streaks through it. He had a killer smile and was pretty tall. His hair went on and around his face.”
“Oh!! oh oh I know! Umm ummmmm... yeah his' name is -”
I didn't hear the rest of her sentence as We The Kings came on stage. I let it go, with effort, laughing to myself at her frustrated face. We both smiled and got ready to scream and dance and be totally idiots to the music. Travis did a quick intro, and just before they started playing I screamed out “I LOVE YOU HAIR TRAVIS!!” and he stopped on stage and looked at me laughing. “Thank you! I like yours too” he said into the mic. I gave him a thumbs up and a huge smile as they started playing their first song.
Well, that was one of my goals in life accomplished. I have confessed my love for Travis Clark's hair. And I must admit, the mosh wasn't as scary as I though it would be.

After We The Kings, Cass was trying to say something. I couldn't really hear her, but from the words I managed to catch and her apologetic face, I got the idea she wanted to go see Slade.
“That's fine” I mouthed. She gave me a quick hug and squeezed her way through the mosh. I just wanted to see one of All Time Low's songs, just cause I promised. The crowd started cheering as they do when a new band comes on, and cause it was getting a bit dark to lights on that stage made everything look cooler. I saw that guy, finally come on stage. And he walked right up the the front middle mic, holding his bright green electric guitar. Ah. Lead singer, and guitarist. Nice. He introduced himself, as Alex Gaskarth, a little awkwardly but then the guy on his right, who looked a bit like him but with black streaky hair, and ridiculously skinny, threw an empty water bottle at him. “Thanks Jack” Alex laughed picking up the water bottle and chucking it off stage. Jack smiled and they all looked around and each other before starting their first song. There were four of them. Alex, Jack who played guitar, the guy on Alex's left, who was a bit of a hottie, who played base, and then the very smiley drummer.

Hey kid you've got, a lot of potential
but I think it's time to move on,
so go on and blow us away with your sound.

Holy fuck, Alex had an amazing voice. I stood dumbfounded as listen to the rest of the song,

Stay seventeen, the party scene has got the best of me

I was in love with this band! Not in that way, they were just incredible. And they couldn't be that much older then me. Maybe 20. But I'm guessing 19. Alex's eyes somehow met mine and he smiled his gorgeous smile at me. I felt like passing out. Come to think of it I actually wasn't feeling well. I had been moshing for almost 4 hours, and I hadn't had any water or a rest. I lasted till half way through All Time Low's last song, before I looked up and met Alex's eyes once more, then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter, tell me what you think :)